What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

I think she doesn't know the meaning of Lanat. :D

She said there is no difference between terrorists and Pakistan army. Iski gandi shakal par lanat piri huwi he.

Surprisingly, in the little town I grew up in, during the 70s, the most common money lenders were pathans.

No one did any chopping with them ....

Cheers, Doc

I was talking about before partition. Our village elders would tell us these stories. I think they were pretty much ran out of Punjab. About Pathans, I have no idea, but generally paying or charging interest is haram in Islam.

I was talking about before partition. Our village elders would tell us these stories. I think they were pretty much ran out of Punjab. About Pathans, I have no idea, but generally paying or charging interest is haram in Islam.

Its like a traditional profession for them here. And yes, they were the real deal (as in they looked nothing like the native Muslims). Of course this was 70s India. A lot has changed since then.

There was zero paper work or collateral. Just zuban. and a date.

Cheers, Doc

Her mother should resign from NA.

Last edited:
PDF is not your property. Topic is not Shireen but her daughter that called Pakistan Army as terrorist Army. I reserve the right to call her a randi if she calls Pakistan Army as a terrorist organization.
The ironic thing is she will continue to stay in Pakistan despite her rants "which will get worse and more offensive later on" and no one is going to do a thing about it.

The ironic thing is she will continue to stay in Pakistan despite her rants "which will get worse and more offensive later on" and no one is going to do a thing about it.

The only terrorists are the pseudo liberals that want to massacre anyone with a beard.

Pakistab
It needs a certain kind of Hindu to want to continue to live among people who separated because they felt they could not live with Hindus.

Personally, I have zero sympathy for Pakistani Hindus, and believe they should not be allowed back into India.

Cheers, Doc
I Hindus are Pakistani. You go jump of a cliff

Lagta hai moom batti mafia na bhang walli moom batti.jala keh mohtarma say video paigam banwaya hai!!!

Back
Top Bottom