What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

who are these people?

Girl speaking is Shireen Mazari's daughter. As for the guy, he might be a Pakistan Army jawan.

It is his courtesy that he did not highlight her private life and link with LGBT groups

She can eat cow shit for all I care but slandering the Pakistani Armed forces in such a malicious way was totally uncalled for. For a second I thought she was Tarek Fatah's najaiz aulaad.

Girl speaking is Shireen Mazari's daughter. As for the guy, he might be a Pakistan Army jawan.

really?
tractor trolley has a kid. like a Shrekling?
who takes these kids serious? i thought it was like Shaheer Sialvi and Randy savage were some Brahmins.
my bad

no...i do not care what kids do or what these selfie seduction videos are all about.
why were you watching the video?

Let's just say all of the pseudo liberal Pakistanis are coming out of their rat holes to malign Pakistan Army for not shooting up the bearded fellows in Islamabad. They are part time patriots as long as their agendas are being served.

Let's just say say all of the pseudo liberal Pakistanis are coming out of their rat holes to malign Pakistan Army for shooting up the bearded fellows in Islamabad. They are part time patriots as long as their agendas are being served.

arent we all like that?

some do it for sect
some do it for clan
some do it for wealth
some do it for power

I have declared total amnesty for everyone who is saying they are Pakistani. No one has the time to question others patriotism or imaan. The race to loot is hotting up.

arent we all like that?

some do it for sect
some do it for clan
some do it for wealth
some do it for power

I have declared total amnesty for everyone who is saying they are Pakistani. No one has the time to question others patriotism or imaan. The race to loot is hotting up.

Baba Tera koi haal ne.

haha
Dalit hon yr kion serious lete ho?
aakhri azaadi izhar e raye reh gayi hai.. wo bhi cheen lo
in the words of great Gilani 'whose stopping you'

You are ancient ........ "Rok sako to rok lo" is the new trend.

Back
Top Bottom