What's new

Shaheer Sialvi replies to Iman Mazari

No wonder we never succeed in oil exploration ........ all the fossils are living above the ground in Pakistan.

#SadaPetrolEthayRakh

well i am happy that petrol is fast becoming luxury otherwise we will burn everything down

It needs a certain kind of Hindu to want to continue to live among people who separated because they felt they could not live with Hindus.

Personally, I have zero sympathy for Pakistani Hindus, and believe they should not be allowed back into India.

Cheers, Doc
Most hindus/muslims who didn't move did so out of economic reasons. They were to poor to move out from the hinterland.
The poor ones in states close to the border could move in relative ease. We weren't there in those dark years, so no point thinking ill of our forefathers who endured

@waz @The Eagle

Problem is not with hindus but bania caste.
A muslim who believes in the case-system?

@The Eagle good afternoon, please can change the title of the thread. I can understand people are emotional based on what that girl has said, but using that word for a woman is totally unacceptable.

Secondly she was offering her personal view, she is a NOBODY in the grand scheme of things, by repeatedly making counter videos like this you are only turning her into a social justice martyr. Because her family have made her delete her Twitter.

Do you really think the mindless babbling of some little girl living under the title of her family will even put a superficial scratch on the image of the PAKISTAN ARMY! Our army is made of Iron, not Petal!

Peace out!

But can indian muslims sacrifice cows and eat cow openly and freely?

who da hell cares if they can do istanja or not?

you have some serious issues man.

bhai lakeer kheench di hai....lakeer key is taraf fikar karo India ki jaan chor do

Here i tell you the truth.
He is not giving any logic reply to this lady but getting only personal on a low level.
He is abusing a lady which is only criticising the army action.

Second , he is talking about Indian Muslims here to get some points. So i have to be involve here on this thread.
And he is lying like other brainwashed kids in Pakistan.
There is no need to tell again and again to pakistanis Muslims that Indian Muslims are in far much better condition than pakistani Muslims and very happy with India. Nobody is migrating to Pakistan. But pakistani Muslims and hindus are migrating to India .
This guy is insane while saying "Lakhnow ke galiyo mai tumhaari boli lagti". Shame.
Has he ever visited Lakhnow to talk Lakhnowi Muslims and asked them to migrating pakistan??
They will laugh on him for sure. Lol.

With due respect, this thread was not designed for an Indian audience!

bhai lakeer kheench di hai....lakeer key is taraf fikar karo India ki jaan chor do

THIS!

He is abusing a lady which is only criticising the army action.

The lady is not criticising .......... she is blaming and labeling

Big difference. You criticize for improvement ......... and you blame and label when you have concrete proof of wrong doing.

Definition of Freedom of speech needs a lot of refinement.

But can indian muslims sacrifice cows and eat cow openly and freely?
Even Hindus can't in some states wherever its banned. Banning beef in some states is nothing to do with Muslims. It is banned for all including Hindus, Christ, jews, Sikhs,etc....

The lady is not criticising .......... she is blaming and labeling

Big difference. You criticize for improvement ......... and you blame and label when you have concrete proof of wrong doing.

Definition of Freedom of speech needs a lot of refinement.

She pretty much cursed Pakistan Army and called them terrorists which pissed me off. That's just blatant disrespect.

With due respect, this thread was not designed for an Indian audience!

THIS!
I know. So i tried to ignore this thread but when i opened the video, this guy is quoting some crap about Indian Muslims condition in india to make some points which is purely lies.

The kid got emotional and recorded a video. Dont take her too seriously.
Tje worst was that IHC judge Shaukat Siddiqui who broke many laws during a single session of the court.

Back
Top Bottom