What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

ok the Western nations must have studied this inside out and in great detail and now Israel knows this drone back to front

so I really hope Iran has another variant or next iteration which can defeat the counters because one reason why Israel will not sell Iron Dome to Ukraine is in case it falls into the Russian hands and then straight to Iran

so Iran hopefully has exported a downgraded version to Russia

ok the Western nations must have studied this inside out and in great detail and now Israel knows this drone back to front

so I really hope Iran has another variant or next iteration which can defeat the counters because one reason why Israel will not sell Iron Dome to Ukraine is in case it falls into the Russian hands and then straight to Iran

There's nothing to downgrade in this drone

yes because Israel has no defence for it

only good defence against kids with stones
Lol, Iron Dome missiles can cost-effectively shoot it down, and Iron Beam can cost-effectively bankrupt Iran and Hezbollah.

if only Ukraine had reliable ballistic missiles that could reach Iran..lmao...and Iran has missiles that can easily reach Ukraine, i just really wish Ukraine will act on this wish instead of just saying it.
why waste missile , we just can sit and launch Shahed-136 and Arash at them

i don't knew any way to downgrade Shahed-136 or Shahed-131 any more
the drone is as basic as it can get , any more downgraded and it will be V1

if only Ukraine had reliable ballistic missiles that could reach Iran..lmao...and Iran has missiles that can easily reach Ukraine, i just really wish Ukraine will act on this wish instead of just saying it.
Crimea bridge was not reached by Ukraine ballistic missile, but it was reached by Ukraine.

By the other side, whatever what falseflaggers trolls with Iran flags said in this forum (likely they are Western and Hasbaras paid trolls with fake flags), real Iran is ashamed of how evil Russians are using their drones:

Iran designed those drones to defend Iran land, and that's respectable.

But Russia is using Iranian drones to destroy first need civilian infrastructure, and that's shameful.

But Russia is using Iranian drones to destroy first need civilian infrastructure, and that's shameful.
why do i feel like you wouldnt have said this if Ukraine was actually winning the war now? this stuff you said here is just masked complaining and whining, for real. Lmaooo - NATO's ego makes NATO lose every war- New World Order at play, bcos US has blown its lead, position and control over world affairs.

why do i feel like you wouldnt have said this if Ukraine was actually winning the war now? this stuff you said here is just masked complaining and whining, for real. Lmaooo - NATO's ego makes NATO lose every war- New World Order at play, bcos US has blown its lead, position and control over world affairs.
The sentence you quoted from me is not from NATO egos related, it's just how shameful is attack civilian infrastructure, just to damage civilian people.

It's not military related, or political related.

It's just disgusting the fact of attack power grid of a country, and more if it's a cold country.

Kremlin is acting emotionally after Crimea bridge blast humiliation.

Kremlin dont deserve any power, they dont know how to use it. They are acting as terrorist criminals.

They are punishing Ukrainian civilian, like if Ukraine civilian had been the culprits of Crimea bridge blast, they are insane.

The sentence you quoted from me is not from NATO egos related, it's just how shameful is attack civilian infrastructure, just to damage civilian people.

It's just disgusting the fact of attack power grid of a country, and more if it's a cold country.

Kremlin dont deserve any power, they dont know how to use it. They are acting as terrorist criminals.

They are punishing Ukrainian civilian, like if Ukraine civilian had been the culprits of Crimea bridge blast, they are insane.
The destruction of Ukrainian power infrastructure was planned weeks before Kerch. It's literally from the NATO playbook, have you forgotten Yugoslavia 1999 or Iraq 91/03? The only problem is that Russia chose to do this now rather than 8 months ago.

Wow, wow, there. The Western coalition has done this twice in Iraq and other places targeting civilian infrastructure under the label it can be used for military purposes non-sense. Do not tell us this is any different; if these Ukrainians are getting the cold cause of this, others were sweating to death. So let's not apply different standards here. This is precisely from US & Co. playbook; if you have a problem here, you should tell the motherf*ckers in the Pentagon they shouldn't have started it in the first place.

Iran must be proud of his contribution to mankind, making this devil thing and selling to evil Kremlin.
No more than the west is "proud" of selling weapons to evil countries like zionist israel or wahabist saudi,no more than the "chauncey gardners" of europe were when they were selling saddam his chemical weapons to kill iranian civilians with.
The global arms trade is simply a business,no more,no less than that,and if its perfectly acceptable for the west to sell weapons to horrible "evil" regimes that use them to kill defenseless civilians,then how can it be any less acceptable for iran to do the exact same thing,right?
Oh,unless of course you happen to be one of "those" people who believe in one law for the west and its vassals and another for everyone else,you know,a [quite literal] blood thirsty [western] hypocrite.
🤮 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Thats the sound of me vomiting in disgust after reading your post by the way.:tsk:

reducing the use of energy and emission , help fight global warming
the weapon is a tool , its not evil or life saver. how you use it is important , and russia most answer on how they use it , not Iran
Well said.
A hammer can be used to build a temple or to smash a skull.
It is up to the user to decide.

You know again I don’t actually support war in Ukraine but you have nonchalant view on Palestinians, you talk about civilians being hurt or killed but whitewash when Israelis do it like you never replied to the post about how Israeli cops attacked a funeral procession, you can’t be a hypocrite you can’t say it’s wrong to attack civilians in one country than act ignorant what’s happening in your backyard, just so you know I don’t support any violence on any civilians in any country.

Back
Top Bottom