What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

You know again I don’t actually support war in Ukraine but you have nonchalant view on Palestinians, you talk about civilians being hurt or killed but whitewash when Israelis do it like you never replied to the post about how Israeli cops attacked a funeral procession, you can’t be a hypocrite you can’t say it’s wrong to attack civilians in one country than act ignorant what’s happening in your backyard, just so you know I don’t support any violence on any civilians in any country.

I can't answer every thread condemning every evil action of this world.

Targeting civilians is just disgusting and terrorism, in Ukraine, Gaza, West Bank, Iraq and elsewhere.

Russia is attacking Ukraine power grid after Crimea bridge blast, that thing is absurd and show how are Kremlin guys, they punish civilian as "retaliation" due to Ukraine army success.

It's a obvious terrorist action, and Iran saying they sold drones before Ukraine war, it shows how even Iran is ashamed of the Russian actions using Iranian drones.

Here people can say whatever they want, but official Iran state statements are this: https://www.reuters.com/world/iran-...ipments-russia-before-ukraine-war-2022-11-05/

They are not proud of how Russia are using Shaheds.

I think a lot of sources show pics of supossed Shahed-136 electronic hardware and they are in fact from Shahed-131.

Maybe it has the same electronic hardware, or maybe not, but a lot of sources are taking for granted that, without show evidence.

I can't answer every thread condemning every evil action of this world.

Targeting civilians is just disgusting and terrorism, in Ukraine, Gaza, West Bank, Iraq and elsewhere.

Russia is attacking Ukraine power grid after Crimea bridge blast, that thing is absurd and show how are Kremlin guys, they punish civilian as "retaliation" due to Ukraine army success.

It's a obvious terrorist action, and Iran saying they sold drones before Ukraine war, it shows how even Iran is ashamed of the Russian actions using Iranian drones.

Here people can say whatever they want, but official Iran state statements are this: https://www.reuters.com/world/iran-...ipments-russia-before-ukraine-war-2022-11-05/

They are not proud of how Russia are using Shaheds.

It also upsets me when I see civilians suffer.... one thing must be noticed however, that the Ukrainians are not totally innocent here.....not only have they been attacking the Russian civilians since 2014, and not only have they elected a jewish clown as their president...... they also like doing disgusting things like this, which makes me think they support terrorism, and thus lose sympathies for them:

J2GIN3N3QRELJBKRPVJST3FXU4.jpg

It also upsets me when I see civilians suffer.... one thing must be noticed however, that the Ukrainians are not totally innocent here.....not only have they been attacking the Russian civilians since 2014, and not only have they elected a jewish clown as their president...... they also like doing disgusting things like this, which makes me think they support terrorism, and thus lose sympathies for them:

Or a better example, laughing at Crimea for having no more water:

Last edited:
Lol, Iron Dome missiles can cost-effectively shoot it down, and Iron Beam can cost-effectively bankrupt Iran and Hezbollah.
your country didnt dismantle or bankrupt Hamas last year, actually hamas beat Israel, so go continue licking your wounds from losing- I said it before already on PDF - US and Israel cant win any wars anymore, and since i said it, they havent. Tell me the last war Israel won, i bet it was before i was born.

your country didnt dismantle or bankrupt Hamas last year, actually hamas beat Israel, so go continue licking your wounds from losing- I said it before already on PDF - US and Israel cant win any wars anymore, and since i said it, they havent. Tell me the last war Israel won, i bet it was before i was born.
Lol, cope hard, no one tries dismantling Hamas, we call it "mowing the grass". Israel could easily just wipe out Gaza and leave no one alive within a day, conventionally.

We won every war we ever had, you're just mad about it. Only a retard says the Palestinians beat Israel lol

Cope

Lol, cope hard, no one tries dismantling Hamas,
well thats stupid for Israel not to want to do that- so lose-lose for ISrael again
we call it "mowing the grass".
ok
Israel could easily just wipe out Gaza and leave no one alive within a day, conventionally.
another fake hypothetical- but lemme give you the reality - Even with 100s of fighter jets, ISraeli airforce last year wasnt able to knock out more than 20% of Hamas's rocket capabilities and numbers...why? cuz your army is a failure, even Hamas has learned not to lose to Isarel anymore...Fatah up next. you're on the losing side, dont u see it? your daddy US cant win anymore wars or help you with yours..so you're now in a bad phase bro.

and i noticed your consistent, targetted, sophsticated thread derailments using lightly season trolling with intense details about side conversations and topics on threads. smh. i really suspect you are some sort of agent of a govt.
We won every war we ever had,
you lost in 2006 to Hezbollah - CLEAR!!!!!!!

You also lost in 2021 to Hamas - Hamas f ired rockets till the end of the war and successfully attacked almost ALL critical sites in Israel - airport was hit, capital was hit, tourist center was hit, railways was hit, Iron dome production facility was hit- Iranian plans for Israel worked beautifully- i saw the plan play out...i knew it was over for Israel the moment Israel didnt do 2 things successfully :
1. stop Hamas fire into Israel - they kept raining all types of rockets and missiles, and most hit - Israel lied about interceptions too
2. deplete hamas's rocket and missiles reserves- these tunnels Hamas uses now - North Korean or Iranian , i dunno but they were very well designed and reinforced and were like kryptonite to ISareli airforce jets- your IAF didnt perform well in the war- accept it - very dangerous rockets kept raining out of Gaza into Israel in large numbers and your ineffective IAF and IDF couldnt do a damn thing about it- but you did hit the media houses that were documenting your crimes, and daddy US covered for you.

Last edited:
well thats stupid for Israel not to want to do that- so lose-lose for ISrael again

ok

another fake hypothetical- but lemme give you the reality - Even with 100s of fighter jets, ISraeli airforce last year wasnt able to knock out more than 20% of Hamas's rocket capabilities and numbers...why? cuz your army is a failure, even Hamas has learned not to lose to Isarel anymore...Fatah up next. you're on the losing side, dont u see it? your daddy US cant win anymore wars or help you with yours..so you're now in a bad phase bro.

and i noticed your consistent, targetted, sophsticated thread derailments using lightly season trolling with intense details about side conversations and topics on threads. smh. i really suspect you are some sort of agent of a govt.

you lost in 2006 to Hezbollah - CLEAR!!!!!!!

You also lost in 2021 to Hamas - Hamas f ired rockets till the end of the war and successfully attacked almost ALL critical sites in Israel - airport was hit, capital was hit, tourist center was hit, railways was hit, Iron dome production facility was hit- Iranian plans for Israel worked beautifully- i saw the plan play out...i knew it was over for Israel the moment Israel didnt do 2 things successfully :
1. stop Hamas fire into Israel - they kept raining all types of rockets and missiles, and most hit - Israel lied about interceptions too
2. deplete hamas's rocket and missiles reserves- these tunnels Hamas uses now - North Korean or iranian , i dunno but they were like kryptonite to ISareli airforce jets- your IAF didnt perform well in the war- accept it - very dangerous rockets kept raining out of Gaza into Israel in large numbers and your ineffective IAF and IDF couldnt do a damn thing about it- but you did hit the media houses that were documenting your crimes, and daddy US covered for you.
Okay retard

Lol, Iron Dome missiles can cost-effectively shoot it down, and Iron Beam can cost-effectively bankrupt Iran and Hezbollah.

then please explain how after 75 years Zionist cant walk down a street in Jerusalem without looking over their shoulder for being stabbed ?

20 Israeli terrorist occupiers have been gunned down at check point in recent times

no justice no peace, steal land get shot simple

I think a bad taste joke doesnt deserve death penalty

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom