What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

New images. Very recently an image came out from the internals. Use of INTEL chip as central processor.
View attachment 885508

The "INTEL chip" is a Intel Altera FPGA

The bad thing about FPGA is it can be impossible to read the "software" (at least with public known tools).

It can be disabled the read-back function by the manufacturer (and obviously Iran must did that).

But maybe the FPGA doesnt process the datalink (the useful part if there is some cheap way of shoot down those drones).

The chips of the bottom (AD9361) must be used to the datalink, to send/receive information wirelessly.

ADI-AD9361-RGB-1860x1860-300dpi.jpg

then please explain how after 75 years Zionist cant walk down a street in Jerusalem without looking over their shoulder for being stabbed ?

20 Israeli terrorist occupiers have been gunned down at check point in recent times

no justice no peace, steal land get shot simple
Shut up retard

I think a bad taste joke doesnt deserve death penalty

How much can we put down to bad taste? Is having an SS Nazi genral Bandera being declaired a national hero a bad taste joke? Is havig nazi bregades in the official armed forced of Ukraine a bad taste joke???? Maybe this is also a bad taste joke from a government official a joke?

Only a crazy psychopath would be glad of making such troubles to civilian people in a cold country.
The answer is much simpler.
1. More than 95% of Ukrainian trains are electric.
2. Railway gauge in ex-USSR is different with EU countries and USA. These countries will not be able to supply their diesel trains.
3. Additionally, Ukraine has problems with fuel and now the fuel consumption will increase.
4. Additionally, ammunition depots and fuel storage facilities are being destroyed.

The strikes on the energy sector are the complete destruction of the logistics of the supply of ammunition and a huge increase in Ukraine's expenses. Russia felt sorry for Ukraine for 8 months, but the Crimean bridge was the final chord.
This bridge is of no importance to the army.

When Ukraine cut off water to Crimea, farmers suffered. The soldiers were not thirsty.
When Ukraine blew up power pylons to Crimea, old people who could not use the elevator suffered. Not a single soldier sat in the dark, they have generators and unlimited diesel fuel.

How much can we put down to bad taste? Is having an SS Nazi genral Bandera being declaired a national hero a bad taste joke? Is havig nazi bregades in the official armed forced of Ukraine a bad taste joke???? Maybe this is also a bad taste joke from a government official a joke?

Those are ideas, I can't justify kill anyone due to I dont like his ideas.

Military targets in a war are legitimate targets because if you dont kill them, then they kill you.

Violence is only justificable when it's defensive.

Anyway, that people is only a part of whole Ukrainian people.

If you attack power grid, you are condemning to death to the most vulnerable people (e.g: hospital patients) and to a miserable life everybody else.

And BTW I'm tired of Nazi bullshit taboos, Hitler is dead, I dont give a shit if someone praise that idiot or not.

Maybe praise nazi ideology deserve some punishment, like a 500 $ fine, but certainly it doesnt deserve death penalty.

Last edited:
This is a rare video from western media praising Iranian drones,,, that's why I posted it.
It’s not really rare to be honest, it’s more like stating facts, sometimes people aren’t always going to agree but again other than Fox News media here is balanced, like you know they’re not state run in America and I’m assuming most western countries, they won’t get shut down tomorrow if they run a negative story about Biden. I don’t want to go off topic so if you want to still reply take it to the chill forum.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom