What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

1670875243020.png

Where are those people who thought Iran couldn't produce this kind of inventory?

(I was one of them) 👀

This is actually insane amount of inventory for a theatre-wide weapon system

Last edited:
View attachment 905298

Where are those people who thought Iran couldn't produce this kind of inventory?

(I was one of them) 👀

This is actually insane amount of inventory for a theatre-wide weapon system
respect for owning it bro, but to be honest, i never doubted IRan on that--WHHHY??? well IRanian military officials have been saying for years that IRan can manufacture and store ALOt of missiles, drones, military equipment etc, so why would i think they are lying? Iran's national defense rests on the effective military means, so for them to lie to compromise their work (military defense of Iran) makes no sense.

For one, for ex, General Salami came out some years ago saying Iran had so many missiles ,it didn't know where to store them- when has he lied? - we see today that its all fax!

Last edited:
I think Iran should seriously consider developing an anti-radiation variant that fly towards radar signatures. Launch these variants along with the regular variants, and destroy enemy air defenses when they attempt to intercept.

Last edited:
I didnt say that it was special or rare.

SDR is for another things, it can be useful for a drone datalink.

But SDR has not sense for GNSS receiver in production mode. Because it's more expensive the FPGA board than a GNSS designed hardware that is widely available everywhere.

FPGA for a GNSS receiver is like a 3D printed dildo when you live next to a sexshop.

That is that Iranian board, something like that:

:lol:

@waz @LeGenD @Irfan Baloch

Had reported this weeks ago, probably went unnoticed. If I'm not mistaken, graphic depiction of intimate parts is against forum rules. Regards.

Last edited:
Don't call us Nazis when you supported the Nazis on what defined them lol
responding to such inappropriate post is not wise.
there is no justification to what Palestinians have faced at the hands of Israeli state and this in no way justifies praising Nazis either.
holocaust was one of worse human tragedy in recent history.
victims and their supporters of current times should empathise with victims of Nazis instead of hating them.

I wish we dont become Nazis ourselves and do same to others.

rant and preaching over.

@waz @LeGenD @Irfan Baloch

Had reported this weeks ago, probably went unnoticed. If I'm not mistaken, graphic depiction of sexual organs is against forum rules. Regards.
I received a warning and I accept the complain. :lol:

Sorry for the offtopic.

BTW you dont need to cry secretly to a mod, just tell me and I'd remove the post.

there is no justification to what Palestinians have faced at the hands of Israeli state and this in no way justifies praising Nazis either.
Of course there is, Arabs started this whole war, they could have just given up their arms years ago in 1947 and live in peace but they missed their chance, same about 1993, 2000, 2020.

So they are rushing out Patriots I am guessing to combat sub 300km missiles which have a good track record against them if they travel on a simple ballistic path.

Of course there is, Arabs started this whole war, they could have just given up their arms years ago in 1947 and live in peace but they missed their chance, same about 1993, 2000, 2020.
I jumped into this discussion because I find it very disgusting to see some Muslims praising Nazi Germany.
you can stop here and don't have to read the rest of the post.

don't compare yourself to Arabs. they are hardly a moral standard.
even Israeli Arabs consider themselves better off than many Arabs under the Arab monarchs.

try quoting Western European values instead. as for the accounts you listed from 47 to date. most of them have been labelled as opportunities even by former Israeli Generals. Israel hardly faced any existential threat , rocks, rants and unguided projectiles cant undermine Israeli existence.

Israel was founded at the expense of Palestinians living there, its not very different to what the European settlers did when they made Australia, New Zealand and America their home. forgive me its my view and I understand if you don't agree with it.
but I also understand that Israel is a reality now and cant be undone just because some people wish it.

my focus is only at human tragedy irrespective of race and religion and ethnic superiority, politics is debatable.
I tell everyone never ever to praise or justify one atrocity as an excuse for another atrocity. two wrong don't make right,.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom