What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

Do you not see that it's a piston powered one? Look again closely.
You’re right, I just watched the clip closely. In that case it’s a Shahed-141.
It's not stealthy.
You could claim a B-52 is stealthy, I would say it isn't, and you would say "So because it was picked up on radar it doesn’t qualify as „stealth“?", that argument is applicable to anything.

It's simply not stealthy, its RCS isn't smaller than 0.5 meters. No one in the west regards it as stealthy.
That's not really an answer and I think at this point we are arguing over semantics. May I ask where you got the 0.5m² RCS estimate from and which radar band are we talking about here? The open-source RCS model for the Shahed-136 by that Indian guy resulted in 0.01m² RCS in X-band, excluding its RAM/RAS effects.

You’re right, I just watched the clip closely. In that case it’s a Shahed-141.
Nope, Shahed 197s. But never mind.

That's not really an answer and I think at this point we are arguing over semantics. May I ask where you got the 0.5m² RCS estimate from and which radar band are we talking about here? The open-source RCS model for the Shahed-136 by that Indian guy resulted in 0.01m² RCS in X-band, excluding its RAM/RAS effects.
Because that's roughly the Harpy drone's RCS that has the same design. Well, a little less than that.

Nope, Shahed 197s. But never mind.
* Shahed-191. I think now we got it 😅.
Because that's roughly the Harpy drone's RCS that has the same design. Well, a little less than that.
Does Harpy make use of RAM/RAS? Harop, judging from footage of two crashed/jammed/intercepted drones at the Iranian border, doesn't if my memory serves me right. The Shahed-136 does however, which would have an effect on its RCS in lower bands.

* Shahed-191. I think now we got it 😅.
I don't know, I think 191s are jet powered, our military called these Shahed 197s but whatever lol.
Does Harpy make use of RAM/RAS? Harop, judging from footage of two crashed/jammed/intercepted drones at the Iranian border, doesn't if my memory serves me right. The Shahed-136 does however, which would have an effect on its RCS in lower bands.
Doesn't matter, the RCS software doesn't take RAM/RAS into account, yet somehow to views the Shahed 136 as 0.001 RCS or whatever, but the Harpy that has the same design is around 0.4m RCS. Makes no sense.

Harop is another, bigger suicide drone, something in there is "honeycomby"
EjOZM2hXcAAGE6x

I don't know, I think 191s are jet powered, our military called these Shahed 197s but whatever lol.
It might actually be a Shahed-181. I know, it can get a bit confusing since there are atleast five different RQ-170 derived Iranian drones. Shahed-191 is the 60% scale jet-engine version whereas the Shahed-181 is the 60% scale piston-engine variant. Shahed-141 and Shahed-161 are 40% scale and Shahed-171 is 1:1 scale.
Doesn't matter, the RCS software doesn't take RAM/RAS into account, yet somehow to views the Shahed 136 as 0.001 RCS or whatever, but the Harpy that has the same design is around 0.4m RCS. Makes no sense.

EjOZM2hXcAAGE6x
The use of RAM/RAS should contribute to RCS reduction all else being equal. I don't know whether Harpy uses RAM/RAS though. But without hard data we won't know exactly how much of a RCS reduction to expect here. I'll stick with the open-source estimates excluding effects of RAM/RAS for now.

It’s .01 in X-Band radar without taking RAM into account.

Harop RCS is unknown estimate are that it is below .5m2 not IT IS .5m2

S-136
Iranian-Shahed-136.png

Harop
1671427150265.jpeg

S-136 employs a more stealthier delta wing design than Harop. Harop has more edges and protrusions especially near the engine intake which will naturally cause higher RCS. Thus it is not surprising for it to be slightly more RCS than S-136

Again that retard thinking the Shahed is stealth, same retard that thinks Iran can detect and shoot
Low RCS my ***, this poorly built garbage isn't low RCS.

Plenty of videos of Tor and other systems easily shooting it down.
It's not low RCS, it's solely an Iranian bot claim.
View attachment 906547
Only Iranian bot sources claim that.

No one views Iranian garbage drones as stealthy.
Here are more expensive "stealthy" Iranian drones being humiliated:

The two in the first video aren't above even Israel they were detected using radar sites in some Arab country, and intercepted outside of Israel, probably Egypt or Jordan, using heat seeking missiles.

Disproves it because Israel was able to send fighters the exact location of those "stealth drones".
Do you not see that it's a piston powered one? Look again closely.

It's not stealthy.
You could claim a B-52 is stealthy, I would say it isn't, and you would say "So because it was picked up on radar it doesn’t qualify as „stealth“?", that argument is applicable to anything.

It's simply not stealthy, its RCS isn't smaller than 0.5 meters. No one in the west regards it as stealthy.

EjOZM2hXcAAGE6x
SHEMA SHITSKIN YISROEL, SISSY CUCKMANDER ELOHEINU
TISHA MONKEY B'AV, PINDICKED CUCKOLD HEBREWS

Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny) says, "DURKA DURKA HASHEM MONKEY HEBREW, MUH IRANIAN DRONE NO STEALTH, ELOHEINU, MUH COHEN RABBI SAY SO BECAUSE WOG G-D TELL HIM SO!"

Says I to Shitskin Shimon (@Beny Karachun the sand nigger aka Limp Dick Beny), "Shitskin incel hebrew, you dune coon IQ is too nigger tier to discuss aerospace engineering. The "Shahed-136" is stealth primarily in X-band due to the RAM materials used in it and considering most of ukraine's air defence systems are built are X-band radars, they are getting bombed non-stop round the clock with them.

Now in before, "OY VEY, MUH SANDNIGSROEL SHOOT DOWN IRANIAN DRONE, ELOHEINU!", I would remind you - you filthy butt-sucking shitskin mongrel hebrew - that the detection was due to your americuckwan golems in jordan alerting you due to satellite data detecting launches and guided you in your interception of the target. Hezbollah uses these same drones and they make at least three incursions into sandnigsraeli airspace in a month, something the sandy-faced shitskincel hebrews with their midget dicklets and cashew-sized brains can't detect. But hey, you are a turd brown desert shitskin who believes your sand nigger shitskin air force flies into Syria when in reality they simply launch long range missiles from outside the air defence envelope and mostly strike duds, so you're a living proof that shitskin hebrews have the same nigger-tier IQ like bedouin darkies from arabia.

Of course, typical sand ape that you are, you will deny both these things and frankly, you can sodomize yourself with a menorah for all I care. I'd have kicked your mother in the belly if you were still in it.

Back to your sand, Limp Dick. Back to your sand."

It’s .01 in X-Band radar without taking RAM into account.

Harop RCS is unknown estimate are that it is below .5m2 not IT IS .5m2

S-136
Iranian-Shahed-136.png

Harop
View attachment 906698

S-136 employs a more stealthier delta wing design than Harop. Harop has more edges and protrusions especially near the engine intake which will naturally cause higher RCS. Thus it is not surprising for it to be slightly more RCS than S-136
You're wasting time on that kikeroach whoreson. Call him a kike and tell him to **** off...you lot should have been doing so well over a decade ago.

Guys, do you think that this is true?

Iranian instructors are based in occupied Kherson and Crimea and helping Russia launch Shahed-136 drone attacks against Ukraine": Ukrainian government
Crimea, MAYBE. Kherson, absolutely not. Even if those drones are launched from Belgorod, they'll reach Lviv without a hiccup. No need to station instructors right at the frontline.

Notice how the shitskincel hebrew Limp Dick Beny (@Beny Karachun) never comments on these with "OY VEY MUH GOY VEY IRANIAN DRONE NO STEALTH ELOHEINU BECAUSE MUH MONKEY WOG G-D HASHEM AND RABBI SANDNIGGERSTEIN SAY SO!"?

Probably because definitely knows whatever he's bleating about out of his sphincter is just what comes out of a sphincter - a pile of steaming, smelly shit. Well, he has to make himself feel good about his kikeropenis ("kike micropenis") SOMEHOW.

Back
Top Bottom