What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

try quoting Western European values instead. as for the accounts you listed from 47 to date. most of them have been labelled as opportunities even by former Israeli Generals. Israel hardly faced any existential threat , rocks, rants and unguided projectiles cant undermine Israeli existence.
Israel didn't face existential threat because we kicked their ***, 1948, 1956, 67, 73, 82 had no rocks involved.
Had Israel lost, all Jews would be dead. Sounds unfair Arabs shouldn't need to pay for the consequences of fighting a war.

They risked their land in an effort to take us all out and failed, why should we let them have a win-win situation, in which they risk nothing and can gain everything?
Israel was founded at the expense of Palestinians living there, its not very different to what the European settlers did when they made Australia, New Zealand and America their home. forgive me its my view and I understand if you don't agree with it.
but I also understand that Israel is a reality now and cant be undone just because some people wish it.
Palestinians shouldn't have started a war in order to genocide the Jews with Jews that were being mass murdered by the Nazis just 3 years before that.

Israel didn't face existential threat because we kicked their ***, 1948, 1956, 67, 73, 82 had no rocks involved.
Had Israel lost, all Jews would be dead. Sounds unfair Arabs shouldn't need to pay for the consequences of fighting a war.

They risked their land in an effort to take us all out and failed, why should we let them have a win-win situation, in which they risk nothing and can gain everything?

Palestinians shouldn't have started a war in order to genocide the Jews with Jews that were being mass murdered by the Nazis just 3 yea
Like I said earlier, you got nothing to justify or prove. the achievements of your country are way past your military power.
I continue to oppose justification of atrocities on civilians (including Arabs ,Jewish settlers and every Semite or non Semite) regardless of race or religion.
l will like to take a leave here because we continue to go on a loop here.

Last edited:
Again that retard thinking the Shahed is stealth, same retard that thinks Iran can detect and shoot down F-35s with Su-35s
It has a low RCS due to its LO shape and honeycomb RAS. Its thermal signature is low in part due to its propeller motor. Detection by Gepard’s S-band search radar and tracking with its EOTS (i.e. TV guidance) seems to do the trick.

An aerial vehicle being „stealth“ or VLO doesn’t mean it can’t be detected or targeted. Even VLO objects have to obey the laws of physics.

It has a low RCS due to its LO shape and honeycomb RAS. Its thermal signature is low in part due to its propeller motor. Detection by Gepard’s S-band search radar and tracking with its EOTS (i.e. TV guidance) seems to do the trick.

An aerial vehicle being „stealth“ or VLO doesn’t mean it can’t be detected or targeted. Even VLO objects have to obey the laws of physics.
Low RCS my ***, this poorly built garbage isn't low RCS.

Plenty of videos of Tor and other systems easily shooting it down.

Low RCS my ***, this poorly built garbage isn't low RCS.

Plenty of videos of Tor and other systems easily shooting it down.
Gosh, talking to you is like talking to a wall. You really seem to believe something being low RCS means it’s impossible to see and shoot it.

Alright then, thanks for letting us know.
1671288691955.png

Only Iranian bot sources claim that.

No one views Iranian garbage drones as stealthy.
Here are more expensive "stealthy" Iranian drones being humiliated:

View attachment 906547

I'm not sure how drones entering Israeli airspace being targeted by Apaches using EO guidance is disproving the drone's low RCS nature.

I'm not sure how drones entering Israeli airspace being targeted by Apaches using EO guidance is disproving the drone's low RCS nature.
The two in the first video aren't above even Israel they were detected using radar sites in some Arab country, and intercepted outside of Israel, probably Egypt or Jordan, using heat seeking missiles.

Disproves it because Israel was able to send fighters the exact location of those "stealth drones".

View attachment 906547

Costly means stealthy and that works for ur theory and Arabs buys same weapon 3 times more price than other countries can made..

and which country eavesdropping ur airspace? If Egypt then what costly and stealth drone they have?

I don't see other country have rq170,rq-180, x-47B or rq 4 lvl drone besides USA, they are benchmark..Iran have only captured rq170 and global hawk craps, only few years age USA allowed handful country to have predators...

I don't see any country selling Arab countries any stealthy platform rather costly trash.

Like urs and American trashes are captured over Iran

Last edited:
The two in the first video aren't above even Israel they were detected using radar sites in some Arab country, and intercepted outside of Israel, probably Egypt or Jordan, using heat seeking missiles.
Israel has very heavy radar coverage especially relative to its very small size and robust EW capabilities. Again, a flying object being „stealth“ or VLO doesn’t mean it’s impossible to detect and track it. „Stealth“ aircraft are generally optimized to have their lowest RCS in higher radar bands (e.g. Ku/X-band) since most engagement radars operate in higher wavelengths. If exposed to longer wavelengths (e.g. VHF-band) the „stealth“ effect of VLO shapes and especially RAM/RAS decreases (i.e. RCS increases). All this doesn’t negate the fact that Shahed-136 or Shahed-161 drones have low RCS characteristics. It’s just physics. Also, the Shahed-161 that Israel shot down is a jet-powered drone opposed to Shahed-136 which is piston-engine-powered. So the Shahed-161 is expected to have a higher thermal signature than the Shahed-136.
Disproves it because Israel was able to send fighters the exact location of those "stealth drones".
So because it was picked up on radar it doesn’t qualify as „stealth“? What would make a „stealth“ aircraft actually „stealth“ then? Does it have to literally be invisible on radar in all radar bands and over any distance? In that case, no „stealth“ aircraft can exist because it would defy the laws of physics.

Also, the Shahed-161 that Israel shot down is a jet-powered drone opposed to Shahed-136 which is piston-engine-powered. So the Shahed-161 is expected to have a higher thermal signature than the Shahed-136.
Do you not see that it's a piston powered one? Look again closely.

So because it was picked up on radar it doesn’t qualify as „stealth“? What would make a „stealth“ aircraft actually „stealth“ then? Does it have to literally be invisible on radar in all radar bands? In that case, no „stealth“ aircraft can exist because it would defy the laws of physics.
It's not stealthy.
You could claim a B-52 is stealthy, I would say it isn't, and you would say "So because it was picked up on radar it doesn’t qualify as „stealth“?", that argument is applicable to anything.

It's simply not stealthy, its RCS isn't smaller than 0.5 meters. No one in the west regards it as stealthy.

Back
Top Bottom