What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

On your board, yes. An amplifier is installed behind the matching transformers.
There are no amplifiers on the Geran board. Only transformers and feeder.
An amplifier is not needed to receive a GNSS signal. Four channels are used for spoofing suppression. And it requires special firmware.
Geran contains a cropped simple GPS antenna, which indicates a modification.
Only one channel is used for transmission. This is clearly seen in the photo of the wreckage. And it's not connected anywhere.

More interesting is that it contains some Russian components.

In the pict you posted TX2 is used, and it can't be seen if it's connected somewhere or not.

It has no sense that board/box without tx use, I think you dont identify what is a PA.

PA is a tiny IC. It's not a big component.

And I like said before, you dont need FPGA and SDR components to implement only a GNSS receiver, it's a lot cheaper use a hardware designed for that.

Good luck finding an tiny component that isn't there.

4 filthy GPS receivers of 3 bucks of aliexpress with directional antennas can do the same job to avoid GPS spoofing.

If they use a 500 $ SDR board is due to something more than a GNSS receiver.

4 filthy GPS receivers of 3 bucks of aliexpress with directional antennas can do the same job to avoid GPS spoofing.

If they use a 500 $ SDR board is due to something more than a GNSS receiver.

LOL..... What makes the recievers filthy? Were you rubbing yourself against them??

I didnt say that it was special or rare.

maxresdefault.jpg

:lol:

Why are you posting selfies here????

I didnt say that it was special or rare.

SDR is for another things, it can be useful for a drone datalink.

But SDR has not sense for GNSS receiver in production mode. Because it's more expensive the FPGA board than a GNSS designed hardware that is widely available everywhere.

FPGA for a GNSS receiver is like a 3D printed dildo when you live next to a sexshop.

That is that Iranian board, something like that:

:lol:
First it works , second people pays for it.😊

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom