What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

https://****/NovichokRossiya/18258

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳

In the Iranian Mohajer-6 drone, they found ... a component of Ukrainian production - a representative of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense in a commentary to the Military Television of Ukraine. At the same time, intelligence officials say that these components were "in the public domain" and anyone could buy them. This statement is due to the fact that there is an arms embargo against Iran. And the United States and Israel are watching its implementation very zealously. Therefore, if it suddenly turns out that our component could not be in any free access ... I'm even afraid to imagine what a scandal will be.

👉 Ukrainian claim

:enjoy:

you see how sharp the wing is cut in that photo , how it happened in one line and not in the line of two part of the wing attached to each other . that drone probably hit a power line
Still proves my point, it fell and didn't blow up.

No evidence for that. Just look at how the Ukrainians weren't able to protect Kyiv from Shahed drones and had Policemen shooting at them with small arms – without success. And that's their capital city...
There are plenty of videos of those drones being shot down.

They go through because Ukrainian air defense isn't hermetic.
Sure, infrastructure can be repaired but how quickly and at what cost? Can important energy or electricity infrastructure be repaired at a lower cost than the price of the drones used to target that infrastructure? Very unlikely.
Ukraine doesn't need to worry about money. It got the whole west behind it. For Russia however, every day costs a fortune.

Stupid people in this thread think Russia is winning because of their drones when every few days a Russian 50 million dollar jet fighter crashes or is shot down, or when every day a bunch of Russian tanks, including modern T-90Ms, a bunch of IFVs, APCs, soldiers etc die.

Ukraine will adapt itself to fight those drones, soon NASAMs, IRIS-T, L3 Harris VAMPIRE conversion kits for pick-up truck with laser guided APKWS rockets etc.

Still proves my point, it fell and didn't blow up.
not intercepted, apparently some members here believe its how the drone looks like when intercepted .
and no if the fuse don't get activated , the explosives won't explode.

They go through because Ukrainian air defense isn't hermetic.
as i said before being shot at not being shot down

not intercepted, apparently some members here believe its how the drone looks like when intercepted .
and no if the fuse don't get activated , the explosives won't explode.

as i said before being shot at not being shot down
Those are cheap drones and Gepard munition is proximity/fuse activated, it's way more likely to break one of the wings.

Every scenario is different, those videos really tell us nothing.

We might have a different understanding of what "plenty" means. After watching all interception videos I was able to find, I could probably count each individual Shahed drone interception caught on camera with two hands. Compare that to the ridiculous Ukrainian claims of over 300 drones having been shot down or to the amount of videos showing successful impacts.
Ukraine doesn't need to worry about money. It got the whole west behind it. For Russia however, every day costs a fortune.
True, but still, someone is paying for it, even if it's the West. Russia is engaged in attrition warfare with Ukraine and the West. Western governments see themselves forced to keep supplying Ukraine with resources while their own populations are witnessing record high energy costs and inflation rates. Russia wants to see popular support for Ukraine in Western countries falling and their governments weakening. That's just my opinion but I don't think the Russian leadership (still) really believes in winning this war (anymore). Putin knows his ship is sinking and he's trying to take the West with him while Iran still has a score to settle with the West.
Stupid people in this thread think Russia is winning because of their drones when every few days a Russian 50 million dollar jet fighter crashes or is shot down, or when every day a bunch of Russian tanks, including modern T-90Ms, a bunch of IFVs, APCs, soldiers etc die.
I agree, these drones probably won't magically win this war for Russia. But they will certainly make it more costly for its opponent(s).
Ukraine will adapt itself to fight those drones, soon NASAMs, IRIS-T, L3 Harris VAMPIRE conversion kits for pick-up truck with laser guided APKWS rockets etc.
These are all either very expensive or very range-limited solutions. Keep in mind that any missile used against Shahed drones – even if the interception is successful – can't be used against more valuable Russian aircraft or cruise missiles anymore. Shahed drones' cheap price tag makes them effective weapons for saturating enemy ADSs.

These are all either very expensive or very range-limited solutions. Keep in mind that any missile used against Shahed drones – even if the interception is successful – can't be used against more valuable Russian aircraft or cruise missiles anymore. Shahed drones' cheap price tag makes them effective weapons for saturating enemy ADSs.
APKWS rockets cost only 20,000 dollars. More AA guns will be added as well.

You also keep forgetting the amount of resources the west can give Ukraine is far more than what Russia together with Iran can utilize. West is giving a lot of old arms for free to Ukraine.

I'm from Israel, we intercept thousands of 5000 dollar rockets with 40,000 dollar missiles, and it's worth it because the possibile damage mitigated is much worse than the price of interception.

We might have a different understanding of what "plenty" means. After watching all interception videos I was able to find, I could probably count each individual Shahed drone interception caught on camera with two hands. Compare that to the ridiculous Ukrainian claims of over 300 drones having been shot down or to the amount of videos showing successful impacts.
Your personal subjective view isn't a true judgement. I've seen around 20 videos. Not all of them get as much publicity. Most drones are launched at night, cameras won't be able to capture any reliable footage. Sometimes people just don't bother to take videos.

😁

Attachments

• 20221030_233714.jpg
    20221030_233714.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 22
No idea, nothing to do with Ukraine
I have a suggestion for you, instead constantly talking shit about Iranian achievements why do not you add something positive. Lets talk about the facts and they are the following:

1- Israel is backed by world Jewry which is in fact has infiltrated all major Western governments ( Jeff Epstein, AIPAC)
2- Israel gets top American tech including $4 Billion a year in hand outs
3- Nothing of significance that you use today from your aircraft ( All American made) to all other important material military hardware is Israeli made without major help and funding from the Europeans or the Americans plus unlimited funding from Jewish banking cartel
4- Fact, Russians have procured Iranian drones against their war with Nato ( which in fact is war mongering jews waging a war against a Christian nation)
5- Iranian Shahed drones have done significant damage to Ukraine power grid in addition to command and control centers.
6- Your tiny country could not even win a war against Hezbollah without taking significant losses. As matter of fact, big bad Israeli military machine had to capitulate and cooperate with Lebanon, a weak country on gas explorations after it was threatened. Your military brass knows Hezbollah has access to the Shahed drones. They will wreak havoc on your infrastructure and there is not much you can do.

Now you can babble all you want but you can have your own opinion but not your own facts.

Last edited:
1- Israel is backed by world Jewry which is in fact has infiltrated all major Western governments ( Jeff Epstein, APAC)

Brother the term is AIPAC.

However all Jewish folks aren't zionists. I have met some very intelligent and educated Jewish folks who are completely against the occupation and do not support the AIPAC Lobby. The West Coast of the US is full of these liberal Jewish folks, where Iranian Americans also mostly live.

Brother the term is AIPAC.

However all Jewish folks aren't zionists. I have met some very intelligent and educated Jewish folks who are completely against the occupation and do not support the AIPAC Lobby. The West Coast of the US is full of these liberal Jewish folks, where Iranian Americans also mostly live.
I know it is AIPAC. It was a typo. I agree with you. I have met and worked with a lot of them. I have no dislike for jews. What I stated is the facts. This individual, probably because he is young just talks shit all the time. The world is divided by people who push class conflicts, ethnic conflicts, and they create them out of nowhere. Maybe one day the two countries can resolve their differences. I can tell you as an Iranian, majority and that is a large majority of Iranians do not have any animosity toward jews. There may be a day that both countries can benefit from people to people interactions.

I have a suggestion for you, instead constantly talking shit about Iranian achievements why do not you add something positive. Lets talk about the facts and they are the following:

1- Israel is backed by world Jewry which is in fact has infiltrated all major Western governments ( Jeff Epstein, AIPAC)
2- Israel gets top American tech including $4 Billion a year in hand outs
3- Nothing of significance that you use today from your aircraft ( All American made) to all other important material military hardware is Israeli made without major help and funding from the Europeans or the Americans plus unlimited funding from Jewish banking cartel
4- Fact, Russians have procured Iranian drones against their war with Nato ( which in fact is war mongering jews waging a war against a Christian nation)
5- Iranian Shahed drones have done significant damage to Ukraine power grid in addition to command and control centers.
6- Your tiny country could not even win a war against Hezbollah without taking significant losses. As matter of fact, big bad Israeli military machine had to capitulate and cooperate with Lebanon, a weak country on gas explorations after it was threatened. Your military brass knows Hezbollah has access to the Shahed drones. They will wreak havoc on your infrastructure and there is not much you can do.

Now you can babble all you want but you can have your own opinion but not your own facts.
1. Because Jews are the smartest, and Israel utilizes that, that's why we're strong lol, you use it as an excuse because you're weak and jealous
2. Again, Israel utilizing its ties. 4 billion dollar is less than 1 percent of our annual GDP.
3. Lol, Jews are the smartest people on earth, we develop everything, cope harder.
4. War with NATO when NATO didn't even enter the fight lol
5. Nope, Shahed drones did negligible damage that's been repaired already.
6. Is that why Nasrallah hides in his bunker for 16 years? Is that why Lebanon is in an economic and political ruin? Meanwhile Israel just gotten way stronger and developed an answer for every threat Hezbollah poses? Is that why Hezbollah had 7 casualties for every 1 Israeli that died?

Anyways, cope harder, your nations are burning, everyone are rioting, you're all losers, Hezbollah and Iran will pay what they owe, you intellectually inferior being

Back
Top Bottom