What's new

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Pakistan for work?

Actually mera aik freind Bangladesh main kaam karta hai they use to buy liquor from Custom shop in airpot as it is not allowed in BD.
thats why i thought samr for Pak........ daru pee kai kode padwane ka shouk nahi hai :no:

ary yaar its pakistan daily 5mn peety hain shadiyoon per crates chal jaty hain .its allowed in pakistan for non muslims to bring 2 bottels on entry point . for more they can buy anywhere in pakistan . karachi has too much shops more then anywhere in pakistan

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...-new-wine-shops-conspiracy-destroy-youth.html
KARACHI: Giving permission to open more than 50 new wine shops in Karachi

Bhai log i think thread is about SRK but i think evening chill is taking its toll , just forget every thing and drink some hot milk with almonds & dried dates .:azn:

by the way kindly post pakistan most favrate SRK movie , mine is DDLJ &KKKG

This is why I detest GEO TV, ARY, HUM TV.

All these stupid channels are bringing shameless "western" customs.

One of the woman is wearing a transparent dress. The other is talking about how good looking a man is with another woman and a man on the same sofa is watching?

I mean my country really needs to crack down on the liberals who want to destroy my Islamic country.

why dont you migrate to yemen or somalia...let pakistan progress with moderate ideas.

LOL...it was really funny to read kids with full of hate posting all over that they don't watch bollywood and are hell bent to prove it! :lol:

I mean whom you trying to fool kids? I personally have pakistani's as friend on FB and i know almost everything and how much people there are crazy about Bollywood! lol

Grow Up! There is a real life out side PDF :lol:

in your dreams we will ever trust bharatis. i hate people so liberal
come on buddy if you want Indian subcontinent to develop we neighbour have to set aside our difference and work together for a better tomorrow

LOL...it was really funny to read kids with full of hate posting all over that they don't watch bollywood and are hell bent to prove it! :lol:

I mean whom you trying to fool kids? I personally have pakistani's as friend on FB and i know almost everything and how much people there are crazy about Bollywood! lol

Grow Up! There is a real life out side PDF :lol:

heeeeeeeeeeey WTF is this why not you add me on FB?:taz:

Back
Top Bottom