What's new

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Pakistan for work?

Thats really sad , but you are not alone what will you say about hindus of Lahore , Thanks .

bothside have many many hardliners that time there was no law no police no army and happen too much mess drop so much blood .but can we sit on 14aug1947 and waste more millions lives for hate war ego and arms race? its sound really stupid peoples killed in wars and partition thousands and we are keeping millions hungry poor and uneducated of our population now for revenge ? lolz man its really sucks . welcome sharukh khan i watch his move devdaas in punjabi dubbing it was so so funny

we share too much not to have occasional clashes and likeness in cultures - the debate has taken an unnecessarily stupid twist. btw we forgot to bring Zaheer KHAN! - great cricketer.

Why all the time in each places each matter national or international religion matters for the most of the pakistanis.

SRK is a respected actor & personality, & while he might not be the best Muslim (although that is for God to decide, not us), he cares about his fellow human beings regardless of religion & nationality, & the world definitely needs more people like him & less people like Zakir Naik. I appreciate him & his outspoken views, he shows courage for what he stands for, & that is the trait of a great man.

After Pakistani actor Ali Zafar made his mark in Bollywood, model turned popular TV actor Imran Abbas Naqvi, popularly known as Imran Abbas, is now trying his luck in the Hindi film industry. A trained architect by profession, in an interview with The Times of India Imran confessed that acting was never his first career choice, "While I was studying in college I started getting modeling offers and then soon got offers to do TV serials and shows. I did some popular Pakistan TV serials with some leading Pakistani actors such as Meera, Humaima Malik and so on. It was only after that people started recognizing me and appreciated my acting skills. Soon I realized that I should get into acting seriously."

Having worked with Veena, who has recently been in the eye of a storm, after she allegedly posed nude for an FHM cover following, which a fatwa was issued on her name, Imran was asked about his opinion on Meera. "I think it was very cheap publicity. It was embarrassing to read all news about Veena. I think at the end of the day if someone has to prove himself or herself it has to be through your good work," Imran answered.

When asked about other Pakistani artists participating in Indian reality shows and movies Imran told The Times of India, "Yes, there are many artists from Pakistan who are entering the Indian film and television industry. It's a good sign and this will bring harmony and peace in both the countries. Bollywood is a huge industry, it's a great challenge for me and I shall try to prove my best. I feel proud to see that well-known actors such as Ali Zafar and singers such as Rahat Fateh Ali Khan are so popularly known and admired by all here in India."

Born and raised in Islamabad, Imran is presently in India shooting for his first Bollywood film that also stars Akshay Kumar. Imran explains, "I will be making my debut with Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in his next upcoming movie. The shooting will start from next year in month of April. It is an action thriller movie and it will be a great opportunity for me to act with such an experienced actor. I shall be undergoing lots of training before the shooting of the movie begins. I will have to get trained in dancing, fighting and many other things that are important in this business."

Here's wishing Imran all the best for his Bollywood innings.

we share too much not to have occasional clashes and likeness in cultures - the debate has taken an unnecessarily stupid twist. btw we forgot to bring Zaheer KHAN! - great cricketer.

It was actually a Chinese dignitary that made the comment "You call us your best friends yet we need an interpreter to talk to each other, while those whom you consider your worst enemies you can speak in your mother tongue to.."
The Pakistani dignitary who was the target of this question was left speechless..

bothside have many many hardliners that time there was no law no police no army and happen too much mess drop so much blood .but can we sit on 14aug1947 and waste more millions lives for hate war ego and arms race? its sound really stupid peoples killed in wars and partition thousands and we are keeping millions hungry poor and uneducated of our population now for revenge ? lolz man its really sucks . welcome sharukh khan i watch his move devdaas in punjabi dubbing it was so so funny

so true Imran Bhai

Choro Kal Ki batein - Hum Hindustani - YouTube

VANDE MATARAM - Greatest Patriotic Song By Bankim Chandra-Lata Ji- Hemant Kumar - YouTube

and this from my pakistani freinds

KABULI WALA 1966 AYE MERE PYARE WATAN BharatLovercom - YouTube

It was actually a Chinese dignitary that made the comment "You call us your best friends yet we need an interpreter to talk to each other, while those whom you consider your worst enemies you can speak in your mother tongue to.."
The Pakistani dignitary who was the target of this question was left speechless..

Thank goodness i speak mandarin. :azn:

Just pray to god that a day should come when we will start driving from Kabul to Dhaka via lahore, Delhi, kolkata
No visa required at border.

Grand Trunk road

Just pray to god that a day should come when we will start driving from Kabul to Dhaka via lahore, Delhi, kolkata
No visa required at border.

Grand Trunk road

even then i will never cross bombay to other side .lolz i will go julandher Chandigarh Amritsar drink eat sleep and go back multan :rofl:
agy kya rakha hai ?:drag:

Back
Top Bottom