What's new

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Pakistan for work?

A lot of Paks watches Indian movie, to say they are not welcomed to Pakistan is the biggest bull s*$& I have heard all year. LOL

it is such a lovely thread why should somebody spoil it just for a little ego , kindly refrain from using K word here & enjoy , Thanks .

stay-calm-talking-about-islam.gif

pakistanis have nothing to do with India or indians. what culture simalarities does a Pukhtun or Punjabi have with Dravidians ?

did i say anything about cultural similarities or differences? I respect your view and opinions. Like wise i respect Indian views. I think general respect is required for all concerned. This thread has nothing to do with Pukhtoon or punjabi - and i suggest we all stick to the thread and stop being hostile towards dravidians etc. How does this help a healthy discussion on ANY topic?

How? India is country of 1.2 billion people. People who migrated from Pakistan to India can only be a very small fraction of the 1.2 billion population.

what abut our side? now tell me if someday you forced to be live in dammam and can't go pakistan back after 40 years your kids grown up i am sure you will teach them to love of your orignol home 40 years every week and they must have soft corner abut pakistan . problem is you are still armature nothing more. partition was not a joke people divided there land but still there hearts and souls there faith there memories are not yet divided . we get ready made Pakistan we can't understand

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

A lot of Paks watches Indian movie, to say they are not welcomed to Pakistan is the biggest bull s*$& I have heard all year. LOL

ohhh welcome back you was been in jail or exams or your wife beat you ? i miss you dear :lol:

what abut our side? now tell me if someday you forced to be live in dammam and can't go pakistan back after 40 years your kids grown up i am sure you will teach them to love of your orignol home 40 years every week and they must have soft corner abut pakistan . problem is you are still armature nothing more. partition was not a joke people divided there land but still there hearts and souls there faith there memories are not yet divided . we get ready made Pakistan we can't understand

Thanks to mature people like you, we have some hope and sanity left in discussions in the forum.

Hope we have more members like you from either side.

ohhh welcome back you was been in jail or exams or your wife beat you ? i miss you dear :lol:

Glad you missed me, and feels good to post here. well I am mainly away cause of my exams, do my Actuarial Exams at the moment, and yes I have been banned here for making threads etc etc

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

I'm not immature.

Both of my grandparents migrated from Uttar Pradesh to Pakistan. They knew the advantages and the liabilities about leaving their home. My daadi's abba was the personal doctor of the Maharaja of Mariwar.

However they knew the reality, and in the end knew what was the right thing to do.
but ofcourse defence.pk Imran Khan, I don't you think you would understand, my family ran for their lives!

My family left everything in Dilli.

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Thanks to mature people like you, we have some hope and sanity left in discussions in the forum.

Hope we have more members like you from either side.

defence.pk member Imran Khan can have his opinion as his opinion is his opinion.

I'm not immature.

Both of my grandparents migrated from Uttar Pradesh to Pakistan. They knew the advantages and the liabilities about leaving their home. My daadi's abba was the personal doctor of the Maharaja of Mariwar.

However they knew the reality, and in the end knew what was the right thing to do.

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

defence.pk member Imran Khan can have his opinion as his opinion is his opinion.

its mean they never shear with you abut there past and emotions? or you was failed to get some things from them ? its happen many many times when both sides show much much more then soft corner . in 1965 war time story of Indian brigadier never bomb our artillery locations even he know where are both heavy guns .just because he was from Lahore and don't wanna hurt that city .it was i read in ISI guy book .there are many other examples too . we are human before Indian or Pakistani or even muslim hindu .

defence.pk member pakshah can have his own opinion as his opinion is his opinion .

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Glad you missed me, and feels good to post here. well I am mainly away cause of my exams, do my Actuarial Exams at the moment, and yes I have been banned here for making threads etc etc
ban on you is really good thing i like it :lol: but if you banned and go long for exams still i miss you dear welcome back :tup:

I'm not immature.

but ofcourse defence.pk Imran Khan, I don't you think you would understand, my family ran for their lives!

My family left everything in Dilli.

Thats really sad , but you are not alone what will you say about hindus of Lahore , Thanks .

we share too much not to have occasional clashes and likeness in cultures - the debate has taken an unnecessarily stupid twist. btw we forgot to bring Zaheer KHAN! - great cricketer.

Back
Top Bottom