What's new

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Pakistan for work?

How can you approve of Indian bollywood movies?

Shah Rukh Khan posing without his shirt on and Shah Rukh Khan dancing with scantily dressed women is very wrong and immoral.

its world and they never make this movie to play at prayer times lolz its there movie for those whom willing to watch even they dance nude without dress whats issue here? dont watch it if you don't like and let others chose what they want to watch . as no one has right to stop you when you are going mosque for prayer same you don't have right to stop anyone watching movie .

Grow up dude ...
Complan01b.jpg

The number of hate mongers seems to have significantly increased since i left the forum.

Selective amnesia perhaps.

I've already answered this. See my post #47.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

:lol: This man watches Shahrukh khan's online biographies ... :rofl:

When I meant saw, I meant read, as in I saw the text biographies of Shah Rukh Khan.

I also read Vajpayees and Mr. Advani's biographies on the internet.

Well i never called them one, but the statement like 'indianization of pakistan' is hilarious and abnormal.

so how would u tolerate so many indians on this forum?

By dedicating his life to google search images to prove his existence as a pious person .

Maybe he think that will make his folks proud of his achievements online and present him a toy or something.

lol bharati coming to a pakistani forum and telling me to grow up :lol:
get lost indian.
Oh? So you own PDF do you?

Now why are juveniles who don't even have basic education allowed on PDF? You do require to grow up to stop belching twaddle. Go play gilli danda or marbles with your types as this forum is beyond your intellectual level.

Back
Top Bottom