What's new

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Pakistan for work?

Yaar, I will personally organize a rally. I mean what the heck? Shah Rukh Khan is simply not wanted! I detest Shah Rukh Khan!

he says he is Muslim but he is Hindu . Just like all those other fake Khans such as those Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Saif Ali Khan etc etc etc... who did Pooja. we Muslims dont beleive in idol worship

Na karo ghussa mere pakistani bhaiyo... SRK tmhain nai pasand mujhey nai pasand par bachyaan martee hain uss pay :cry: :cry:

I think he must visit to Pakistan..........due to peoples like him can decrease tension between two countries.....and relationships can be friendly..........otherwise where peoples like Ball Takhary are there these countries will be fighting forever.............Just imagine if Pakistan, India, China and Iran Joins hands...........thisa area can be Supersonic Power.

This is why I detest GEO TV, ARY, HUM TV.

All these stupid channels are bringing shameless "western" customs.

One of the woman is wearing a transparent dress. The other is talking about how good looking a man is with another woman and a man on the same sofa is watching?

I mean my country really needs to crack down on the liberals who want to destroy my Islamic country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he must visit to Pakistan..........due to peoples like him can decrease tension between two countries.....and relationships can be friendly..........otherwise where peoples like Ball Takhary are there these countries will be fighting forever.............Just imagine if Pakistan, India, China and Iran Joins hands...........thisa area can be Supersonic Power.

in your dreams we will ever trust bharatis. i hate people so liberal

yaar its nation of 180mn and everyone is free to do whatever in pakistan if you guys don't like there are millions who like bollywood . i myself never watch 10 movies since 15 years but don't post funny.

here you go pakistan rural area CD shops

Music1.jpg

nwfrontier18.jpg

yaar its nation of 180mn and everyone is free to do whatever in pakistan if you guys don't like there are millions who like bollywood . i myself never watch 10 movies since 15 years but don't post funny.

Music1.jpg

nwfrontier18.jpg

i hate bollywood crap :butcher: :hitwall::hitwall:

only women in my family watch the stupid drama crap. i wish it is banned in pakistan as soon the better.

Music1.jpg

nwfrontier18.jpg

I have never watched a bollywood movie in my entire life.

My family has never watched and never watches bollywood or Indian shows.

bollywood movies must be banned in Pakistan!

So has my family. My family has never bought Indian products either.

lucky you. the stupid movies are on 24/7 here with ugly women dancing and same plot over and over agains.

My family has never watched bollywood or Indian shows.

bollywood movies must be banned in Pakistan!

its upon you dear no DVD shop guy come to your home and force you to buy it . same apply on TV CABLE you can change channels there is 200 channels . but you can't force general public what they should watch its free country not jail . everyday millions of pakistanis watch indian movies dramas as per they like it .you or me have nothing to do with it .

Khan was born in 1965 to Muslim[11] parents of Pathan descent in New Delhi, India.[12] His father, Taj Mohammed Khan, was an Indian independence activist from Peshawar, British India. According to Khan, his paternal grandfather was originally from Afghanistan.[13] His mother, Lateef Fatima, was the adopted daughter of Major General Shah Nawaz Khan of the Janjua Rajput clan, who served as a General in the Indian National Army of Subash Chandra Bose.[14] Khan's father came to New Delhi from Qissa Khawani Bazaar in Peshawar before the partition of India,[15] while his mother's family came from Rawalpindi, British India.[16] Khan has an elder sister named Shehnaz.

i hate bollywood crap :butcher: :hitwall::hitwall:

only women in my family watch the stupid drama crap. i wish it is banned in pakistan as soon the better.

women are human like us and free to watch whatever she like to watch .lolz why you are getting mad on non issue ? hate india or indian things not meaning patriotism of pakistan :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom