What's new

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Pakistan for work?

sorry imran bhai... aapki jal gayi

LOLZ ITNY SI BAAT PER JAL JATI TO BACHY HUM KAB KE MAR GAY HOTY :rofl:.

just look your post and visits of your indians daily to paksitan . every week 3 flights from pakistan to india and india to pakistan fly by PIA tell me how many return back as terrorists? use some brain :lol:

I have never watched a bollywood movie in my entire life.

My family has never watched and never watches bollywood or Indian shows.

bollywood movies must be banned in Pakistan!

You never watched Bollywood movie and yet you hate Shah Rukh Khan?

Hypocrite. :chilli:

keep him there forever....i am sick of this self-proclaimed king of bollywoodb...his movies are bs and his attitude has crossed alll d boundaries of arrogance....

your point sucks man really trust me you guys change colors like Lacerta. posting and talking with trolls is such a waste of time . ok my bad i give you time bye

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

show me pic of one camp if you have any lolz

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

my final words

you guys make a normal person anti india and hater by your sick words

Sorry brother

Guys just chill out. We ain't a big fan of USA right now and haven't been for a while but nobody seemed to mind when Angelina Jolie came to Pakistan -- too bad she didn't bring Burger King with her. Keep politics out of this.

I disagree with the policies of a certain country, not its people. You wana judge SRK, level with him on his acting skills and not his country of origin.

His fathers land is india, where he chose to settle for the rest of his life and raise his children there. SRK is now 100% Bharati, there is nothing familiar about him, he is alien to our land.
what this has to do with his visit..many Indians and Pakistanis visit here and there ....Agree there is certain section of people here who are against Pakistan but aap sabhi ko to ek taraju mein tol nahi skte..
same is in Pakistan..

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

This is what makes me hate Indians.
Bhai jaan aapse ye umeed nahi thi..

How is this even a fcuking news ?

If he has the money for buying a flight ticket to Pakistan, he will buy.

SRK is a self made Star a real rags to riches story what he got & where he is because he deserved it and got it , i like his movies very much GOD BLESS HIM

Sorry brother

its ok dear i was in some other mode at night chal rehny dety hain .so when sharukh is going pakistan ?

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

How is this even a fcuking news ?

If he has the money for buying a flight ticket to Pakistan, he will buy.

we need something for talk so its news for us :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

thank you for providing MFN status now import her :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

we will stop MFN status if you export us goll mall like this in future

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom