What's new

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Pakistan for work?

yaar he has right to visit his fathers land please think like humans

His fathers land is india, where he chose to settle for the rest of his life and raise his children there. SRK is now 100% Bharati, there is nothing familiar about him, he is alien to our land.

His fathers land is india, where he chose to settle for the rest of his life and raise his children there. SRK is now 100% Bharati, there is nothing familiar about him, he is alien to our land.

so what dose stop him not to visit his grand father home town?

Naa movies are too high at that age it seems.

Cartoon network is working fine fr him..

Bollywood has lots of dishum dishum . aunties..coming singing... uncles fighting.. singing... he likes his Tom and jerry more..

I'm fairly mature, and have seen bollywood flicks. I'd like to say that indeed I would rather watch Tom & Jerry compared to bollywood. Seriously.

so what dose stop him not to visit his grand father home town?
His grandfather passed away, and i can bet you no one in that town even knows SRK personally, so what connection does he have with the people of that town???

Hopefully he never gets a chance to visit, he can stay with his Bharati family in india.

:lol: Pakistanis are now believing american report
Why not, if bharatis can then so can we.

...hahaha...
Yeah, i can do that too, Ha Ha Ha Ha, see.

epic fail

Epic fail? Hardly, if anything, your country is a epic fail, and since you think you can talk sh!t about my country and get away with it, then i'm afraid your dead wrong, you don't want to get me started on your slumdoggy country's epicness.

Why not, if bharatis can then so can we.

Yeah, i can do that too, Ha Ha Ha Ha, see.

Epic fail? Hardly, if anything, your country is a epic fail, and since you think you can talk sh!t about my country and get away with it, then i'm afraid your dead wrong, you don't want to get me started on your slumdoggy country's epicness.

:lol::lol: there are many american report regarding pakistan... pls don't be a hypocrites and also believe that reports... I believe in one provided by you :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom