What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

true.... our PM is a security threat.... this is the reason, I wanted PA to act on security breach issue.... by not doing anything and accepting the toothless committee to investigate dawn leaks, our security instituitions have given the message, tht anyone can get away with treason in pak..its no big deal..in future, again, ppl can try this...

and the bigger comedy will be PM chairing National security meeting again on tensions with India.....we might be witnessing this comedy in few days ahead, while our sensitive institutions will again be briefing the same PM, who is an accused in dawn leaks
sorry to say but we are about to get the result of our 70 yrs of "haram khori" as a nation.

lolz.. Do you seriously believe that IA could resist the temptation of releasing the footage if it has one?

Fortunately, unlike in your country, its the civilian govt that's in control in India.

In India army dsnt deside unlike Pakistan,politicians will deside when to release ,thats is when they can get the maximum milage politically.

OK, let me rephrase. Do you seriously think that Modi could resist the temptation of releasing the footage if there is one?

Seven Pakistani soldiers were killed Sunday night during cross-border firing across the Line of Control, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

"Seven soldiers embraced shahadat at the LoC in the Bhimber sector in cross-fire LoC violation by Indian troops late last night."

Pakistani troops responded to 'unprovoked' Indian firing, and targeted Indian posts effectively, ISPR said.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1296291/se...iers-killed-in-cross-border-firing-across-loc
seize fire has deceased by now

so I think I think the continued cross firing shouldn't be termed as violation but as an on going hostilities.

Fortunately, unlike in your country, its the civilian govt that's in control in India.
RSS run country is your fortune?

In our case its PM Modi,but in your case all power rested to Raheel Sharif,going to retire on 29 nov,hope not escalating the border situation to get extension.
it is just a propaganda . i admit coas in pak has authority but PM has very important job to do.he is representative of a country at international level . nawaz is weak, corrupt and under confident. he was unable to have an eye to eye contact with the audience at the UNGA. modi also has rich history of doing some comedies at many occasions but at least your army trusts him.

sorry to say but we are about to get the result of our 70 yrs of "haram khori" as a nation.

you are right to an extent....

but will our traitors also be ever punished? do we really deserve them? have we gotten so low as a nation really to deserve them?

why have our security instituitions become so impotent tht anyone can get away with treason in Pakistan? why have our politicians been emboldened enough...tht they know tht they cant be punished? its the silence of our security instituitions tht is more hurting and disappointing....

seize fire has deceased by now

so I think I think the continued cross firing shouldn't be termed as violation but as an on going hostilities.

Whatever its elected,r we aexpecting coup before 29 november.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

We must avenge this brutality. No ifs and buts.

Lol I called u Yoda bcuz u said "Utter Bullshit it is", the whole talking backwards is Yoda's signature style.
And yes while I agree the whole accusing back and forth would go on forever and this madness must be stopped.

The reason I mentioned Modi's policy is responsible for this is bcuz as u know this escalation started after Uri attack, which was blamed at Pakistan. My only complaint is that how easily Indians just accepted that it must be Pakistan's doing and therefore lets go to war BS.
1) Did anyone stop to consider that just maybe it was due to our unhappy citizens(Naxalites, Kashmiries, etc.)
2) Or if indeed those attackers were Pakistanies. Could it be that it was just some assholes who had no regard for human life and acted without Pakistan's help? In that case is it ok to try to punish a state bcuz of some asshole that happens to be from there? Bcuz remember there are plenty of assholes in India as well and every other nation on earth.
3) if it was definitely Pakistan bcuz there is "irrefutable evidence" to rule out the top 2 scenarios above why not take up the evidence to other countries(US, Russia, etc.) bcuz they have been inclining towards u in general(Russia historically, U.S. recently). They would eat it up like hot cakes and for sure join forces(sanctions, isolation, etc.) with u to punish Pakistan for that.

I haven't heard any Indian even consider any other possibility other than Pakistan is responsible. Not to mention this new culture of where they are bashed for being unpatriotic and are told to go to Pakistan if they happen to deviate from the goverment's position.

What Modi did is
Show no evidence.
Say Pakistan is behind it
Escalate tensions and show bravado of how he has truly unleashed India's power and that the previous government was cowardly.

U gotta admit that he used this at least to some extent to gain brownie points to ensure his reelection.

And before u accuse me of being blind due to nationalism. Let's analyze Pakistan's side of things
Why would Pakistan want to provoke India by something like an Uri attack while it is bogged down in an internal insurgency with committed troops/assets and India is widening the military capability gap, not to mention the economy? People on top(Pak government/military) would have to be utterly stupid to do such a thing.

Don't you think that Pakistani government/establishment is making all of your points redundant by openly supporting terrorists.
azadi-train-at-lahore-railway-station-entertains-local-people-1471620581-8234.jpg

This is Azadi train of Pakistani showing solidarity with a terrorist who was responsible for killings of security personnel. Do we need any other proof of Pakistan's involvement.

That's just your assumption. Non of the RSS members have any political rank let alone being in the cabinet decision committee. All they can do is provide their advise, which even a common man like me can do,the only difference being that, their voice is stronger being an organization. Nothing more, nothing less.

Present govt, has been the most active one in the history of India and thats indeed a fortune.

lolz.. Do you seriously believe that IA could resist the temptation of releasing the footage if it has one?

IA has no authority... it only does the job /
You can include anyone you want to. Anyone dying in border with Pakistan is our kill. We don't say TTP consists of Indian soldiers. You say BAT consist of Pakistani soldiers.

We don't believe in your spins. WE don't even believe or accept that militants work across LOC.

How many Michaels, Ram, Gurmeets have exploded themselves to kill in your country? They are your people only, stop blaming India and set your house in order first. If RAW has thrown in some money that is because people are up for sale there. It just reactive approach to your funding terrorists/separatists with fake Indian currency. It's laughable if you believe there is some freedom fight is going on in Kashmir. Since last 4 days after currency demonetization, there is pin drop silence in Kasmir, lol! It was just a matter of time before India decides to pay back... if you want it to stop then initiator has to do take the initiative.

You think India will ever build these kind of big infrastructure , warehouses and stores near LOC ?? Common sense is misssing/killed in action today .
Indeed common sense is dismal these days else Hindustan Times reporting on the same must have got mixed up with some Somalian infrastructure getting ignited. :rolleyes:

OK, let me rephrase. Do you seriously think that Modi could resist the temptation of releasing the footage if there is one?
Its in my post,they will when they will get the maximum out of it,for politicians getting elected is everything.you can expect that released just before elections.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom