What's new

Sergey Lavrov tells us Bucha massacre is staged

1. Syrians also fled to other parts of Europe. Doesn't mean the governments of the countries can be excused of their criminality against Assad's government and Syrian civilians and Syrian forces. Do you think seven million Syrians fled to Turkey and many more to elsewhere right during the very initial days of the Syria war ? I have followed the Syria war right from initial days when a sniper was caught in Damascus shooting at civilians. Terrorizing the citizens. It was first thought he was an Israeli but was later found to be from Turkey. Please don't tel me about the Syria war.

2. You didn't actually answer my post about Erdogan enabling Al Qaeda, "Muslim" Brotherhood and "I"SIS criminals. Who's the mass murderer, Assad or Erdogan ?

3. "Get out of here" ? What are you, the owner of the universe ? And you should try reading Gaddafi's book here.

Why would you think I am blind to what Modi does or enables ? I have posted thousands of times on PDF about what crimes the Hindutvadis do. I have to deal with Hindutvadi trolls here. Do you also want to unthinkingly support Erdogan the same way they support Modi, Shah, Yogi etc ?

5th column ? What you propose is a genocide, something you accuse Russia of doing.

No, not a genocide. Population exchange. The russians can move to Russia.

Direct and visual evidence of Russian Nazis murdering the cyclist in Bucha. The one we've seen in the Bucha videos in the street.

This is now undeniable.

It was already undenieable before. Nothing will convince Putlerists. It only matters to destroy all russian troops. Negotiations are senseless as well. The russian regime constantly lies and is not trustworthy. Only complete military defeat will work.

It was already undenieable before. Nothing will convince Putlerists. It only matters to destroy all russian troops. Negotiations are senseless as well. The russian regime constantly lies and is not trustworthy. Only complete military defeat will work.

True, but this is direct and visual evidence of Russian war crimes in real time. This evidence should be presented before the UN and the world of Russias lies and crimes against humanity.

US lied too much over its past wars and Ukraine leader is a full time comedian, neither of them are trustworthy, independent UN investigation team should be sent to look into this case.

US lied too much over its past wars and Ukraine leader is a full time comedian, neither of them are trustworthy, independent UN investigation team should be sent to look into this case.

You now have video evidence of Russian war crimes in the drone video above. You can see the Russian vehicle firing on the cyclist as he's rounding the corner. The Russian Nazis are liars.

This is true but everything is not staged. Check the links I am sharing.
Does it actually show Russians actually killing those civilians...

It's just as plausible for Ukrainians to kill those civilians and blaming it on Russians...

In E. Pakistan, Indian jets were bombing civilian buildings (an orphanage building where 400 children were killed) and blaming Pakistani airforce of doing the bombing and western media was eating it up.

You now have video evidence of Russian war crimes in the drone video above. You can see the Russian vehicle firing on the cyclist as he's rounding the corner. The Russian Nazis are liars.
UN investigation should be sent ASAP, Western media always use fake videos and pics to smear China, their credibility is mud.

We also have video footage of Nazi US apache pilots lighting up journalists and a van driver that tried to rescue them along with his kids.

Positions should be taken in fairness:

Shall WE deny Australian war crimes in Afghanistan? NO.

Shall WE deny American war crimes in Iraq? NO.

Shall WE deny Russian war crimes in Ukraine? NO.

Everything is staged in Ukraine?

Ukrainian forces are/were conducting war crimes in locations that were under occupation of Russian forces?

What is next? Russian invasion of Ukraine is staged?

- - - -

If one member violates a Forum Rule, you should not follow suit. Your post is unproductive and lacking in evidence.
Correct!. Well put.

All powers have their blood on their hands.

To deny either is where the FSB agents on this thread are trying to spin through; all the Uighur genocide/Burma Royinga genocide to this list.

Ukraine should surrender to Russia and save its peoples life.

Zelensky was trying to be a celebrity on the grammys in the US whilst his country is literally at war :lol: Terrible leader, probably doesn't care all that much and happy with the attention.

UN investigation should be sent ASAP, Western media always use fake videos and pics to smear China, their credibility is mud.

Stop with the excuses, you can clearly see the Russian vehicle firing multiple rounds.

Your really grasping at straws...

Dont waste time with that person; he is a paid agent... remember every effort you make .. he gets a 25cent to his pay check; he is doing his job.

He conviniently forgets Uighur genocide; let us not forget the millions who died at the hands of glorious communists.... BUT BUT... communists are gods and therefore dont lie; everyone else is a liar.

Common sense tell people who have a brain that no aggessors would execute people in big number and have their bodies littering in the street so after they leave their enemies can use these hard evidence to accuse them of genocide, would you do this if you are Russians?

Stop with the excuses, you can clearly see the Russian vehicle firing multiple rounds.

Your really grasping at straws...
What's wrong with my suggestion that UN investigation team being sent ASAP?

Back
Top Bottom