What's new

Sergey Lavrov tells us Bucha massacre is staged

Positions should be taken in fairness:

Shall WE deny Australian war crimes in Afghanistan? NO.

Shall WE deny American war crimes in Iraq? NO.

Shall WE deny Russian war crimes in Ukraine? NO.

Everything is staged in Ukraine?

Ukrainian forces are/were conducting war crimes in locations that were under occupation of Russian forces?

What is next? Russian invasion of Ukraine is staged?

What is next? Russian invasion of Ukraine is staged?

- - - -

If one member violates a Forum Rule, you should not follow suit. Your post is unproductive and lacking in evidence.

Do you have ANY evidence that Russia commited war crimes in Ukraine ?

Shall WE deny Australian war crimes in Afghanistan? NO.

Shall WE deny American war crimes in Iraq? NO.

Shall WE deny Russian war crimes in Ukraine? NO.

Shall we deny NATO war crimes in Libya and Syria ? :)

Shall we deny the various crimes of Zelensky's government against its own citizens ? :) It is Zelensky stubbornly prolonging the war on behalf of NATO.

🤦‍♂️

If Nazi Banderites are hiding in school then said school become legitimate target. Banderites were shelling civilians in Donbass since 2014, but it didn't bother the West.

Shall we deny NATO war crimes in Libya and Syria ? :)

Shall we deny the various crimes of Zelensky's government against its own citizens ? :) It is Zelensky stubbornly prolonging the war on behalf of NATO.

How well did poland do when it surrendered in 1939 to Hitler?

Russia does Genocide in Ukraine. The areas where Russia is beaten , people are saved. Zelensky has the duty to destroy all russian forces and save his nation from russian opression.

If Nazi Banderites are hiding in school then said school become legitimate target. Banderites were shelling civilians in Donbass since 2014, but it didn't bother the West.

Donbass will be rescued soon and russians might even lose crimea. Then war will be over

There’s a thread on this forum somewhere which highlights the use of gloves on the “corpses” as coroners often use the look of the hands to tell if a person is dead through a photograph

The person was driving bicycle when he got murdered. Its 3.5C in Ukraine.

Beside that what bothers you? Russia always acts like this in war. What makes you think in Ukraine they would behave different?

The person was driving bicycle when he got murdered. Its 3.5C in Ukraine.

Beside that what bothers you? Russia always acts like this in war. What makes you think in Ukraine they would behave different?

When did I say it bothered me?
And is it odd that the gloves are often on the person with parts of the fingers not on properly?

There’s a thread on this forum somewhere which highlights the use of gloves on the “corpses” as coroners often use the look of the hands to tell if a person is dead through a photograph
well 2 weeks ago i was in Turkey which corresponds to the same period this event took place and it was freezing like -7° degrees i think it was even colder in Ukraine.

When did I say it bothered me?
And is it odd that the gloves are often on the person with parts of the fingers not on properly?

Dude we know what happened in Butcha. Its normal behavior of russian army. They are like that. We have prove, satellite images, witnesses. Some bodies lay there since 3 weeks. They find more and more horror.

well 2 weeks ago i was in Turkey which corresponds to the same period this event took place and it was freezing like -7° degrees i think it was even colder in Ukraine.

Turkey had a cold spell
I have family in serbia who had nice and sunny weather

Only God knows what really happens there may God save all innocents and good people in Ukraine and the rest of the world.

And may the bad ones which i’m sure there are on both sides all go to hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom