What's new

America is not powerful enough to stand up to China and Russia alone, says Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov

And it seems Russia is struggling just to stand...
The war in Ukraine tells a different story.

That's because China is not supporting and will never support Russia.

US and China are allies.

More like Russia is not powerful to stand against Ukrainian alone....

Russia is fighting NATO not Ukraine.

The credit for balkanizing Russia should go to NATO not to Nazi Ukraine.

Yeah, we liked complaining about the bed, it's kinda extreme, everything has to be symmetrical, not only our own equipment, but everyone in the room should do it in the same order. Combat boots, flippers and running shoes should be on the same line, in the same line with other people's shoes, backpack zippers should always be closed, nice and tidy, vests and uniforms should always be ready with full bottles of water, protective glasses and six full magazines, guard duties in night time were all under our responsibility and there must always be night guards, commanders would try to sneak into our tents/rooms and try to steal our guns and we had to catch them or sometimes did foolish stuff, one commander woke me up, quietly gave me a piece of watermelon and tell me no one would ever believe me if I told that and walk away😂

But all of this makes your mind strive for perfection in your actions, which is very valuable.

I was in a combat engineering unit for a while but I got injured (fucked up ankle) and had to quit, we also learned how to use mine detectors and IEDs as well, but this field sucks because there are plastic anti personnel mines that can't be detected by mine detectors. The joke about us was that we give people a high-one because we didn't have five fingers, generally the jokes about us is about lack of legs/arms

Humans have insane abilities that are only acquired by a massive amount of experience. Humans build intuitive capabilities that they often cannot explain, capabilities that cannot be passed to each other. This applies to every field in our life, not just military. You could see this in ace pilots, elite snipers, operators and tank crews that are force multipliers in a war, or even just experienced mechanics, cooks, engineers or hackers.

But yeah, if he thinks experience is just a joke, let him think that way. Good for us.
Yeah, I bitch about that a lot when i was in Basic, bed have to be tight, all 4 corners has to be tucked in the same way, pillow and bedding on the opposite side and there is always the edge you can't quite get it right every time. That's when you have your weekend pass revoke or have to do 20 pushes up on the spot.

Back in the days, Drill Sergeant will sneak into the barrack and take out the night sentry, by that I mean they will pull him down and beat the crap out of him if they were caught sleeping during guard and then have him do 20 pushup or run lap. I don't think they are allowed to do this now, but that's how you learn, because if Taliban caught you asleep when you are pulling check point or guard duty, they don't pull you down and beat you up...

I was a tanker by training, and we have to deal with mine and AT-4, I remember when I was in Fort Knox doing Armour school, they always said that they will use 4 inert mine and 1 active mine in the final FTX I never know if that was true or not. But you tend not to run out it and find out. But then you can either eyeball an Anti-Tank mine.

And yeah, what you are talking about is reflex, I mean, your brain doesn't ever need to learn the same thing twice, when you see something happened once, you have that memory ingrained in your mind. Like the time I spend in Afghanistan, I remember looking at the ground and you see something that poke out, you know from training you look for anything that it does not belong on the ground or anything "Foreign" but in reality, you don't know exactly what you are actually looking for, the thing I was looking at on the ground is something like a wrapper for some food (like what they used to wrap a burger in Macdonalds) I don't know why but I was looking at it, I mean, you see a burger wrapper on the floor in the US or Australia, you probably won't think twice about it, but for whatever reason I found that intriguing and decided to take a closer look (LOOK, Don't Touch) then I can see wire behind the paper, and a crude bullet set off charge behind the wrapper. That's probably show you how training is different than real life.

Russia is fighting NATO not Ukraine.

The credit for balkanizing Russia should go to NATO not to Nazi Ukraine.
Sure, US is not fighting Iraq but Russia since Iraq uses Russian Weapon? How about Israel fighting Russian as most of its adversary also using Russian weapon? How about Irish fighting the Swede and the Belgium in Congo when both supplies weapon to the Congese Army??

Dude, you need to lay off your weed and most importantly don't quote me ever again as I don't want to waste my time on this type of idiotic questionseee

It is about resource efficiency, think about per capital land, energy, transportation etc.

US style suburban mostly exist in Anglo new continent where indigenous were genocide. It requires far more resource to maintain, it will be fun when US enters terminal phase.

It exists because we can do it..and you basically can't due to your population and the percentage of your terrain that is deserts and mountains.

There is no need to jam everybody in dense high-rise cities...which were built in the US back in the horse and buggy/carriage days when people simply could not move around easily.

Technology advanced and so did our living styles.

With advances such as cars, air conditioning, and home heating systems we could now live just as comfortably outside the city as in.

Last edited:
because if Taliban caught you asleep when you are pulling check point or guard duty, they don't pull you down and beat you up...
Wanna hear the funniest story ever?
There was a dude in the armor corps and he was guarding some spot and at the Israeli-Lebanese border but he fell asleep, and some Hezbollah member got to him, took his phone, took a selfie and left. Kinda embarassing for us but that was hilarious when he found out.
I was a tanker by training, and we have to deal with mine and AT-4, I remember when I was in Fort Knox doing Armour school, they always said that they will use 4 inert mine and 1 active mine in the final FTX I never know if that was true or not. But you tend not to run out it and find out. But then you can either eyeball an Anti-Tank mine.
Here each tank brigade got a combat engineering battalion attached to it and the combat engineers enter the enemy line first before anyone else and clear the way for tanks, but I guess tank crews study about mines as well.

Yeah, I bitch about that a lot when i was in Basic, bed have to be tight, all 4 corners has to be tucked in the same way, pillow and bedding on the opposite side and there is always the edge you can't quite get it right every time. That's when you have your weekend pass revoke or have to do 20 pushes up on the spot.

Back in the days, Drill Sergeant will sneak into the barrack and take out the night sentry, by that I mean they will pull him down and beat the crap out of him if they were caught sleeping during guard and then have him do 20 pushup or run lap. I don't think they are allowed to do this now, but that's how you learn, because if Taliban caught you asleep when you are pulling check point or guard duty, they don't pull you down and beat you up...
20 pushups is an easy punishment honestly. They never made us do pushups. They made us hold push up plank position for a few minutes (This leaves anyone shaking and burning) or tell you to sprint from place to place. The thing is we were in the Negev desert and having 45+ degrees celsius was not something rare so we would be soaked. In bad cases they remove your next weekend or your 4 next weekends, and in extreme cases throw you into jail.

This only just shows how reliant the Chinese population is on living in a major city in order to be successful. You simply don't understand that this is not a requirement in the US. The areas outside our cities are developed. The headquarters of some of our major companies are not even in big cities.

jeff-cable-photography-blog-apple-park-cupertino-0008.JPG

Many people rarely set foot in major cities and make 100's of thousands a year.

But for China if you don't have access to the benefits of a major city you are a nobody.
looks like what the western portrayed "ghost city" of China.
US cities still propell US economy and big companies, schools, business activities still center in the cities. China also has many new cities because even some backwater sparsely populated places will naturally grow into cities when business opportunities emerge, this happens everywhere in the whole human history. another reason for new cities boom is attributed to China's advannced high speed railway and highway network, all places are being well connected, people can comfortably work in one city and go back to the countryside or another city for home.

All bullet trains have 5G coverage, much of the office work can be done one the way
574-jpg.899510

52213640-jpeg.873428

Last edited:
looks like what the western portrayed "ghost city" of China.
US cities still propell US economy and big companies, schools, business activities still center in the cities.

There are plenty of top Universities in the US that are not in old style multi-family cities like NYC.
There's 100's of cities in the US and you like to only talk about the oldest ones all the time.

Here are aerials of their campuses
Princeton

Stanford

Yale

California Institute of Technology

Duke University

Dartmouth College

Last edited:
There are plenty of top Universities in the US that are not in old multi-family cities like NYC.

Here are aerials of their campuses
Princeton

Stanford

Yale

California Institute of Technology

Duke University

Dartmouth College
Every single Chinese university moved their main campus out in the far surburbs and countryside, cause land supply is very limited for the fast expansion of universities, it's natural occurance in every single country.

Cornell

University California Berkeley

Boston College

Every single Chinese university moved their main campus out in the far surburbs and countryside, cause land supply is very limited for the fast expansion of universities, it's natural occurance in every single country.

So why were you saying multi-family dominated cities are important for schools?

US cities still propell US economy and big companies, schools,

Plus you are trying to go on a tangent. I'm saying old style US cities that are mostly multi-family homes are less desirable because 80% of the US wants to live in single family homes..which can be found in many of the newer cities in the US...which some of the aerials above are from.

Last edited:
Before US joined WW3, how much real battle experiences did they have comparing to then German and Japanese troops?
You mean before World war 2 ? that's is something a American military expert can answer which I am not.

Cornell

University California Berkeley

Boston College

So why were you saying multi-family dominated cities are important for schools?

Plus you are trying to go on a tangent. I'm saying old style US cities that are mostly multi-family homes are less desirable because 80% of the US wants to live in single family homes..which can be
This Chinese university is in the middle of a desert, several other universities are as well, it's natural for big schools to move to suburbs or countryside to get more land supply

n-sinaimg-jpg.849897

Plus you are trying to go on a tangent. I'm saying old style US cities that are mostly multi-family homes are less desirable because 80% of the US wants to live in single family homes..which can be found in many of the newer cities in the US..
want is different from can, you can go to check US GDP data, cities are still the prime mover of the country's economy.

you can go to check US GDP data, cities are still the prime mover of the country's economy.

Yes, but 99% of those cities are not multi-family cities like NYC. You keep thinking every city in the US is like NYC dominated by multi-family homes. In fact the vast majority of US cities are NOT dominated by multi-family homes.

Even in Los Angeles more than 50% of the city is made up of single-family homes.

Last edited:
Yes, but 99% of those cities are not multi-family cities like NYC. You keep thinking every city in the US is like NYC dominated by multi-family homes. In fact the vast majority of US cities are NOT dominated by multi-family homes.
But they are still cities, my point is no countries to function without cities and no governments in their sane mind would give up on their cities.

But they are still cities, my point is no countries to function without cities and no governments in their sane mind would give up on their cities.

Now you are just being stupid with semantics by switching from focusing on old style multi-family cities like NYC to moving to just using "city".

Many suburbs of old multi-family cities are actually designated cities themselves.

Here is the single-family city of Newton a suburb of the multi-family city of Boston.

Single-family towns/cities like Newton are more desirable to people than old style multi-family cities like Boston.

Yes, multi-family cities like Boston will still be important as they have things like the Aquariums and museums but as the saying goes "it's a nice to place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there".

Currently the population of Boston is down to 650,000 people and Cambridge is 120,000. The single-family suburbs around them has 4.1 Million. It just doesn't get any clearer than that when the multi-family city population is actually less than the single-family area around it.

Last edited:
Now you are just being stupid with semantics by switching from focusing on old style multi-family cities like NYC to moving to just using "city".
No, you are just being stupid to deny the common sense that no countries can function normally and grow without cities and no governments in their sane mind would give up on their cities. this is always my point from my post one, who cares about the setup of your famillies.

Back
Top Bottom