What's new

Separatist Insurgencies in India - News and Discussions.

I find interesting this zanana behavior of some male Indian members. Interesting indeed. :azn:

Except that he got the local leader part wrong . He was killed in Assam and he said orissa.

By 'commending' such replies you are encouraging him to be ignorant and forgetful .:lol:

Why are indians crying about this, when your compatriot has opened a thread about a suicide.

The bold part - corrected .

and yeah you are not only reporting from the maoist insurgency you are reporting about all and any violent incidents that take place in any part of india .

Just to correct the facts . For eg , you said a local congress leader was killed in Orissa when in reality he was killed in Assam and there are no maoists in Assam .As i suspected you don't even bother to even read the articles you post . That shows your desperation .:lol:

The thread is about the Maoists, as well as other insurgents. And btw, I did read the articles. I just typed in the post without reviewing it, which is why I accidentally wrote Orissa. Anyways, I am fully aware of where the Maoist insurgency in India is dominant (who aren't separatists), & where the other insurgents in the seven sister states operate from (who are separatists).

Why are indians crying about this, when your compatriot has opened a thread about a suicide.

Brother Rafi

I commend Bilal in keeping us informed. Its news and if i want info about whats been going on about Maoists i come on here because Bilal keeps us regularly updated. Im grateful for him doing this. I think its a forum and people shouldn't be so sensitive.

there is an entire section for "pakistan social issues" its not against forum rule to post "pakistan social issue"....so stop complaining

Yeah so what, cry me a river indian, this thread is about indian insurgencies - deal with it sonny,

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Wow them intel guys - indians have a real complex about them.

1 killed, 1 hand grenade found, some cows killed, C'mon bilalhaidar, is this the best you can do? things must be getting pretty desperate in the country that your parents chose. Methinks that people there would have found these events to be a quantum jump to the old peaceful times; what they wouldn't give to have those times back.:azn:
Since all of these are Ctrl-C'ed Ctrl-V'ed from SATP , which many a time even don't give links in their running tickers, the next best thing is to get an RSS feed from SATP to this website, which will show running information on Terrorism and Insurgency across South Asia. An interesting fact to note is the insurgencies and terror fatalities is still lesser than the Karachi ethnic cleansing for Pakistan this year (can get the datasheets from SATP and sum it out). Another interesting fact is that Maoist deaths are on the decrease this year on, which is further going to be handled by Didi and the GoI together in the coming months.

Dear Indian members,

Kindly stay on topic and try not to kill the messenger.

Any more off topic posts shall be deleted with infractions handed over.

Cheers!

Bilal I think people are done with whining. You can continue.;)

Bilal is doing a great job in informing Pakistanis about the various indian insurgencies.

I find interesting this zanana behavior of some male Indian members. Interesting indeed. :azn:

The desperate behaviour of pakistani members who post more on Indian issues and less on Pakistani issues appears very laundiya chap as well .

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom