What's new

Sensitive topic about Premarital relationship

Thanks for guiding sir . Yes definitely , it would be the only for state and not just trapping but all the severe measures that are to be taken for my country's well being and those too by the rules and code of conduct given to me by those in charge . Thanks again .

what is the right hand possesion . I didn't talk about it .
right hand possession= londi

So what 2019? Just because majority of world is imitating dogs means everyone must follow “2019”?

If only humans knew how to behave like dogs we wouldnt be in this mess. Ashraful Makhlookat is nothing but joke of a species.

I am sure OP must have watched "Red Sparrow" movie that is why he is asking such kind of questions.

Taking a life is haram in Islam yet in war that same sin is not only allowed but encouraged. Doing whatever u need to do in the service of an Islamic Republic constitutes an act done in war. Adultery is a much lighter sin than taking a life.I think the intention part changes the sin into a service if done for the cause of Islam rather than for lust.
Well done for articulating that.
It's all down to intention and circumstances.

Iski baat sunn ker aik qisa yaad aa gyaa...

During my college days my friend told me to drop some place and instruct me please stay there for 20, 30 minutes I have some work there....I was free I said Ok so he took me Shadra Area Lahore and I parked my bike near a paan shop and he went inside.....he came very late and little bit ashamed....

Upon inquiry he told me he went there to F@ck prostitute but when finish I tried to pay her she refused to get money....Why he said she told toun munda bada sohna hyen menu bada maza aya...tu ik waari phair avyen...mien tenu rooti shooti vi khawawa ghi :lol:

@Imran Khan

I have to narrate an incident of similar sort, except with a different slant/fun part.

Once upon a time, in the continent of Africa, one of my newly made friend from Swabi said he is very frustrated and want to meet a prostitute. But that he is very shy and wouldn't like to go alone. He drag me to the equivalent of the Red Light district. He selected one and went in, while I said that I will wait for him at the roadside in my car.
He came back barely after 2/3 minutes. I thought he had changed his mind and probably don't want to do the ghastly act.
Anyway, he got in the car and ask me to drive back. I asked him what happened, did he changed his mind!!
He said no, all done.
I started to roll in laughter. ;):omghaha::omghaha:

100000% true incident.

We are at war....4th gen...

And

Everything is fare in love and war.....

I have more option and quotes but not appropriate to quote you here...

I also don't know why people have suddenly become so religious in recent times, too much religion is not good for health, who gives a damn if someone shags the wife of some officer of ganguland, just enjoy it and move on.

Happens, and is not publicised. There are many stories, not worth mentioning on public forum.

Okay . So if you are allergic to any sensitive topic about physical relations , you can leave . I have read a lot of novels , stories , watched movies of espionage , ( I know movies and novels are scripted , just asking from a theoretical point of view ) how the prohibited relationships occur , BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ONE'S OWN NATIONAL SECURITY AND NATION . You trap an asset's mistress or wife and build relations with her and take it to next stage , just for the cause of getting your info from that asset . Is it still haram , even if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country ? . Will it still be considered Zina , even if your purpose is to just get your job done ? . Will the punishment still be stoning to death and hundred lashes . What is the concept of Londi in peace and war .

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD SHED A LIGHT ON THIS AND WOULD NOT SPECULATE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AFTER READING THIS . APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS TOPIC HAS OFFENDED YOU . HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULTS IN A BAN .

And why will it not be? How is it about your protection, survival and all when its about sleeping with a women who is not halal with you, that too with an intention of cheating her, that too while using lies as your weapon.
And not leaving your protection and survival on your faith on Allah?

Who gives you victory? A nights sleep with some one's women and stepping in to the lap of shaitan?
Or staying clear of all sin and being worthy of Allah's help?

Funny times we live in, when people ask these questions.
And that is why my friend, you don't waste time reading dumb satanic stories and fiction and read your Creator's word instead.

I also don't know why people have suddenly become so religious in recent times, too much religion is not good for health, who gives a damn if someone shags the wife of some officer of ganguland, just enjoy it and move on.

Yeah being lost in the delusional enjoyment of the world and being completely ignorant is definitely good for health.
You people are just too funny at times, but then I feel sorry for your miserable existence which you confuse to be pleasure and enjoyment.

We are at war....4th gen...

And

Everything is fare in love and war.....

I have more option and quotes but not appropriate to quote you here...

Everything is fair in love and war for the hypocrite and non believers.
You are free to declare yourself one and go as you please.
But Islam has very specific and clear rules for war and life in general, and violation of any of it is not allowed for "any reason".

The last I checked, Victory or humiliation comes from Allah, not from what you consider fair in your war. Otherwise you wouldn't have been humiliated quite a few times for doing "everything fair" in places like East Pakistan and ending up being humiliated by people you think are lower than you.

What more humiliation do you need to wake up? What's your reputation in the world right now?

When you take up bullshit as your guiding light, and you copy the non believers in their bullshit, then Allah drops your down to the slavery of non believers.

Where are you right now? Changing from one master in Washington to another in Beijing?

19.GIF

20.GIF

50.GIF

56.GIF

Thori sharam karlo tum log.
Musalman kehlaney ki qaabliyat nhi aur yeh qaum ghazwa hind larey gi.

Last edited:
Okay . So if you are allergic to any sensitive topic about physical relations , you can leave . I have read a lot of novels , stories , watched movies of espionage , ( I know movies and novels are scripted , just asking from a theoretical point of view ) how the prohibited relationships occur , BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ONE'S OWN NATIONAL SECURITY AND NATION . You trap an asset's mistress or wife and build relations with her and take it to next stage , just for the cause of getting your info from that asset . Is it still haram , even if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country ? . Will it still be considered Zina , even if your purpose is to just get your job done ? . Will the punishment still be stoning to death and hundred lashes . What is the concept of Londi in peace and war .

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD SHED A LIGHT ON THIS AND WOULD NOT SPECULATE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AFTER READING THIS . APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS TOPIC HAS OFFENDED YOU . HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULTS IN A BAN .
I have moved and edited your title to stop the clic bait
this topic of yours has nothing to do with Pakistan internal security

please do consider some due thought and care before creating a click bait in an unrelated section of this forum or you will be prevented to do so.

Please watch less movies and read novels but don't consider everything to be true .
The real life on ground is very less glamorous and less sexual then in James bond movies .

Back
Top Bottom