What's new

Sensitive topic about Premarital relationship

Okay . So if you are allergic to any sensitive topic about physical relations , you can leave . I have read a lot of novels , stories , watched movies of espionage , ( I know movies and novels are scripted , just asking from a theoretical point of view ) how the prohibited relationships occur , BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ONE'S OWN NATIONAL SECURITY AND NATION . You trap an asset's mistress or wife and build relations with her and take it to next stage , just for the cause of getting your info from that asset . Is it still haram , even if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country ? . Will it still be considered Zina , even if your purpose is to just get your job done ? . Will the punishment still be stoning to death and hundred lashes . What is the concept of Londi in peace and war .

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD SHED A LIGHT ON THIS AND WOULD NOT SPECULATE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AFTER READING THIS . APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS TOPIC HAS OFFENDED YOU . HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULTS IN A BAN .
Islam is logical, this is something even you can draw a conclusion too.

Btw dont you have anything better to do then think about this? Unless you are using national interest as an excuse to get into someone's pants. Just saying

If you have comprehensive issue then pdf Isnt a place for you. Trying doctors office.
If i am not wrong, your attempt was to justify the act by basing on a historical example of a Pakistani officer ? Coz that’s like “Agar falan kuwen mein koday ga to tum bhi kood jaogay?”

Btw dont you have anything better to do then think about this? Unless you are using national interest as an excuse to get into someone's pants. Just saying
Sometimes, you sound like MastanKhan part 2....

Iski baat sunn ker aik qisa yaad aa gyaa...

During my college days my friend told me to drop some place and instruct me please stay there for 20, 30 minutes I have some work there....I was free I said Ok so he took me Shadra Area Lahore and I parked my bike near a paan shop and he went inside.....he came very late and little bit ashamed....

Upon inquiry he told me he went there to F@ck prostitute but when finish I tried to pay her she refused to get money....Why he said she told toun munda bada sohna hyen menu bada maza aya...tu ik waari phair avyen...mien tenu rooti shooti vi khawawa ghi :lol:

@Imran Khan
Wtf......:cheesy:

If one is to survive by causing problems for others then they should consider not surviving.
Chill lmaooo

That's the wrong philosophy if thenonlynway you can live is by stepping over everyone else. You must be very lonely

If i am not wrong, your attempt was to justify the act by basing on a historical example of a Pakistani officer ? Coz that’s like “Agar falan kuwen mein koday ga to tum bhi kood jaogay?”

That might be a compliment in some aspects and an insult in others :mad:

Apny choty sy demag per itna Zor na do.

It's quite amusing watching people tip toeing and agonising over a very simple question.

All is fair in love and war.
Unfortunately we have rules to follow during war. We cant go in willy nilly, screaming guns blazing etc.

It's all too complicated and civil.
The rules I know are,

no destruction of property for no apparent reason.

No harm to any innocent people

No harm to any religious places

You seriously lack level of intellect. I bold typed words at the end, to read and understand rather than jumping to conclusions about someone's character.

You seriously lack level of intellect. I bold typed words at the end, to read and understand rather than jumping to conclusions about someone's character.
What do the words "just saying" mean to you. Oh intellectual scholar

Okay . So if you are allergic to any sensitive topic about physical relations , you can leave . I have read a lot of novels , stories , watched movies of espionage , ( I know movies and novels are scripted , just asking from a theoretical point of view ) how the prohibited relationships occur , BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ONE'S OWN NATIONAL SECURITY AND NATION . You trap an asset's mistress or wife and build relations with her and take it to next stage , just for the cause of getting your info from that asset . Is it still haram , even if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country ? . Will it still be considered Zina , even if your purpose is to just get your job done ? . Will the punishment still be stoning to death and hundred lashes . What is the concept of Londi in peace and war .

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD SHED A LIGHT ON THIS AND WOULD NOT SPECULATE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AFTER READING THIS . APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS TOPIC HAS OFFENDED YOU . HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULTS IN A BAN .

Bro I'm not allergic to your question but please be structured at least.. first you are asking about a practicing Muslim 007 who sleeps with enemy to get secret s .and then you Jump to the right hand possession concept in Quran. Both have no connection.. the right hand possession thing is totally different thing it's a way to accommodate widows post war to avoid rise in prostitution. You can't use that as an excuse to sleep with the enemy.

Taking a life is haram in Islam yet in war that same sin is not only allowed but encouraged. Doing whatever u need to do in the service of an Islamic Republic constitutes an act done in war. Adultery is a much lighter sin than taking a life.I think the intention part changes the sin into a service if done for the cause of Islam rather than for lust.

Thanks a lot . I really appreciate it. Just a last question You said War , what if it's peace time , and let's make up a scenario that I try to trap an IA officers wife to get info on something relating to the security of my nation and country , will it still be zina ? . You can take example of now , it peace time with India , what if I go , trap high commissioner's mistress and take it a step ahead , to get some sensitive info , will it be zina , will I still get punished , even if it's for espionage and for your country , not your own physical needs .
As I said, you must take your state into confidence before taking any step.. So tell your sipah salaar and then do according to his approval.

=====================================

Don't know we had such a mediocre understanding of Jihad on a defense forum.. There is a reason Jihad is a collective duty.. not an individual one..

Let me give you an example.. An enemy's army guy accidentally meets one of us in Dubai Shopping Mall. Suppose its a peace time and he is also visiting Dubai just like us...

Now we think that its a good time to kill him.. and we stab him to death.. and consider it extremely beneficial because this Army officer might have killed our soldiers in a future expected war.. But what happens after that.. our country becomes a joke in front of the world. What we thought would benefit our country turns out to be an extreme disappointment and even our Army chief sends us a message "Lanat tere wajoood pe beghairta.. mujh se tou pooch leta".

Jihad has never been an individual's responsibility or act.. We alone can't wage jihad because we think what's in the greater benefit of Islam or an Islamic state.

There were certain individuals who started robbing banks because in their view, banks earn interest and therefore looting them was allowed and part of the individual jihad.. They looted the banks and used the money as they liked.. Even if somehow, an Islamic state ruler had waged a jihad on an enemy, and allowed looting enemy's state banks, using the looted money on oneself wouldn't have become allowed automatically... the money needs to be brought back to the state which is responsible to take decision on how to use it, or distribute among how many fighters..

So @Wrath , don't do something by yourself.. if your intentions are right, there are avenues through which you can approach the people in charge (You know who I am talking about). Give them full information.. If they believe you will get them something useful, they will not just allow you, but also guide you, monitor you and provide you the required support.. since your intentions are right, you will be asking Allah's mercy every day for what you are doing is in the interest of Muslims in general, with the permission of state..

And secondly, there's no scholar on PDF.. saaray yahan bongiaan maar rahay hain.. I am telling you this because I had a question on some other similar topic that I asked from multiple aalims.. and what I am writing here is somehow based on the clear understanding I received after talking to them.. Jihad is NOT AN INDIVIDUAL ACT..

And jaisa main ne kaha yahan bongiaan maarnay walay ziada milaingay, go and ask not just one, but multiple ulema about your situation.. You don't want to end up getting a beating in the aakhirah because of your wrong understanding of the topic.. Not knowing about something is not an excuse for people like us who have resources and time to ask people of knowledge before indulging in a seemingly prohibited act..

=====================================

Don't know we had such a mediocre understanding of Jihad on a defense forum.. There is a reason Jihad is a collective duty.. not an individual one..

Let me give you an example.. An enemy's army guy accidentally meets one of us in Dubai Shopping Mall. Suppose its a peace time and he is also visiting Dubai just like us...

Now we think that its a good time to kill him.. and we stab him to death.. and consider it extremely beneficial because this Army officer might have killed our soldiers in a future expected war.. But what happens after that.. our country becomes a joke in front of the world. What we thought would benefit our country turns out to be an extreme disappointment and even our Army chief sends us a message "Lanat tere wajoood pe beghairta.. mujh se tou pooch leta".

Jihad has never been an individual's responsibility or act.. We alone can't wage jihad because we think what's in the greater benefit of Islam or an Islamic state.

There were certain individuals who started robbing banks because in their view, banks earn interest and therefore looting them was allowed and part of the individual jihad.. They looted the banks and used the money as they liked.. Even if somehow, an Islamic state ruler had waged a jihad on an enemy, and allowed looting enemy's state banks, using the looted money on oneself wouldn't have become allowed automatically... the money needs to be brought back to the state which is responsible to take decision on how to use it, or distribute among how many fighters..

So @Wrath , don't do something by yourself.. if your intentions are right, there are avenues through which you can approach the people in charge (You know who I am talking about). Give them full information.. If they believe you will get them something useful, they will not just allow you, but also guide you, monitor you and provide you the required support.. since your intentions are right, you will be asking Allah's mercy every day for what you are doing is in the interest of Muslims in general, with the permission of state..

And secondly, there's no scholar on PDF.. saaray yahan bongiaan maar rahay hain.. I am telling you this because I had a question on some other similar topic that I asked from multiple aalims.. and what I am writing here is somehow based on the clear understanding I received after talking to them.. Jihad is NOT AN INDIVIDUAL ACT..

And jaisa main ne kaha yahan bongiaan maarnay walay ziada milaingay, go and ask not just one, but multiple ulema about your situation.. You don't want to end up getting a beating in the aakhirah because of your wrong understanding of the topic.. Not knowing about something is not an excuse for people like us who have resources and time to ask people of knowledge before indulging in a seemingly prohibited act..
Thanks for guiding sir . Yes definitely , it would be the only for state and not just trapping but all the severe measures that are to be taken for my country's well being and those too by the rules and code of conduct given to me by those in charge . Thanks again .

Bro I'm not allergic to your question but please be structured at least.. first you are asking about a practicing Muslim 007 who sleeps with enemy to get secret s .and then you Jump to the right hand possession concept in Quran. Both have no connection.. the right hand possession thing is totally different thing it's a way to accommodate widows post war to avoid rise in prostitution. You can't use that as an excuse to sleep with the enemy.
what is the right hand possesion . I didn't talk about it .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom