What's new

Sensitive topic about Premarital relationship

Wrath

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay . So if you are allergic to any sensitive topic about physical relations , you can leave . I have read a lot of novels , stories , watched movies of espionage , ( I know movies and novels are scripted , just asking from a theoretical point of view ) how the prohibited relationships occur , BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ONE'S OWN NATIONAL SECURITY AND NATION . You trap an asset's mistress or wife and build relations with her and take it to next stage , just for the cause of getting your info from that asset . Is it still haram , even if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country ? . Will it still be considered Zina , even if your purpose is to just get your job done ? . Will the punishment still be stoning to death and hundred lashes . What is the concept of Londi in peace and war .

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD SHED A LIGHT ON THIS AND WOULD NOT SPECULATE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AFTER READING THIS . APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS TOPIC HAS OFFENDED YOU . HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULTS IN A BAN .

Okay . So if you are allergic to any sensitive topic about physical relations , you can leave . I have read a lot of novels , stories , watched movies of espionage , ( I know movies and novels are scripted , just asking from a theoretical point of view ) how the prohibited relationships occur , BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ONE'S OWN NATIONAL SECURITY AND NATION . You trap an asset's mistress or wife and build relations with her and take it to next stage , just for the cause of getting your info from that asset . Is it still haram , even if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country ? . Will it still be considered Zina , even if your purpose is to just get your job done ? . Will the punishment still be stoning to death and hundred lashes . What is the concept of Londi in peace and war .

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD SHED A LIGHT ON THIS AND WOULD NOT SPECULATE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AFTER READING THIS . APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS TOPIC HAS OFFENDED YOU . HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULTS IN A BAN .

It's fine as long as you don't enjoy it when you're making the beast with two backs.

:woot::omghaha:

I hope that the other person is not getting any information out of you.. while you thinking you are the one getting the information.. :lol:

I hope that the other person is not getting any information out of you.. while you thinking you are the one getting the information.. :lol:
Iski baat sunn ker aik qisa yaad aa gyaa...

During my college days my friend told me to drop some place and instruct me please stay there for 20, 30 minutes I have some work there....I was free I said Ok so he took me Shadra Area Lahore and I parked my bike near a paan shop and he went inside.....he came very late and little bit ashamed....

Upon inquiry he told me he went there to F@ck prostitute but when finish I tried to pay her she refused to get money....Why he said she told toun munda bada sohna hyen menu bada maza aya...tu ik waari phair avyen...mien tenu rooti shooti vi khawawa ghi :lol:

@Imran Khan

so one is going in to get something out of the other! that sounds harmless to me!

During my college days my friend told me to drop some place and instruct me please stay there for 20, 30 minutes I have some work there....I was free I said Ok so he took me Shadra Area Lahore and I parked my bike near a paan shop and he went inside.....he came very late and little bit ashamed....

Upon inquiry he told me he went there to F@ck prostitute but when finish I tried to pay her she refused to get money....Why he said she told toun munda bada sohna hyen menu bada maza aya...tu ik waari phair avyen...mien tenu rooti shooti vi khawawa ghi :lol:

@Imran Khan
lolll..

On a serious note, there are strict rules on keeping women slaves.. a few of them I will mention here:

1 - A Muslim can't have a free woman as a slave even if she belongs to a country at war with Muslims.. For that, the slaves must have been captured during the war fighting a Muslim army as a war booty.. and it's up to the ruler to distribute them equally, or exchange them with the Muslim prisoners of war.. This concept of keeping someone without the knowledge of the state is not allowed.

2 - A woman who is still in a relationship with her husband can't be considered a slave.

3 - The relationship must be announced..

4 - A Muslim imam/ ruler will have a final say on this issue, and currently, all the fiqhs of Islam have forbidden this practice.. because all the states (including Muslim states) have signed a treaty to not keeping slaves after a war. An agreement of a Muslim state with other states takes precedence always..

Last edited:

It is Zina.

On top of that, it's deception and dhoka bazi which is another sin.

Upon inquiry he told me he went there to F@ck prostitute but when finish I tried to pay her she refused to get money....Why he said she told toun munda bada sohna hyen menu bada maza aya...tu ik waari phair avyen...mien tenu rooti shooti vi khawawa ghi [emoji38]

@Imran Khan
The hell nai Yaar ? . But do you know anything about the question I asked

That brother is a major sensitive topic and it brings me to my minor sensitive question.

Is sending bobs and vagene and nakde pics to honey trap our frustrated enemy haram ?
I don't know . Maybe . That's why I asked .

Back
Top Bottom