What's new

Sensitive topic about Premarital relationship

Okay . So if you are allergic to any sensitive topic about physical relations , you can leave . I have read a lot of novels , stories , watched movies of espionage , ( I know movies and novels are scripted , just asking from a theoretical point of view ) how the prohibited relationships occur , BUT FOR THE SAKE OF ONE'S OWN NATIONAL SECURITY AND NATION . You trap an asset's mistress or wife and build relations with her and take it to next stage , just for the cause of getting your info from that asset . Is it still haram , even if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country ? . Will it still be considered Zina , even if your purpose is to just get your job done ? . Will the punishment still be stoning to death and hundred lashes . What is the concept of Londi in peace and war .

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD SHED A LIGHT ON THIS AND WOULD NOT SPECULATE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AFTER READING THIS . APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS TOPIC HAS OFFENDED YOU . HOPE THIS DOESN'T RESULTS IN A BAN .
Dude, are you having an affair with general bipin's wife? o_O just kidding...

So I've read a book written by a former Mossad agent who says that there are 4 ways turning someone into an asset and he lists em out IN ORDER of the most effective to the least effective as follows:
1. Those so highly motivated by a purpose or cause that they can easily get manipulated into becoming assets without even realizing that they've come assets.
2. Those who sell out for money and knowingly become assets.
3. Those who romantically get manipulated into becoming assets.

1 is the most effective cuz they don't even know who they are really working for who they are helping and do it FOR FREE!
2 is not as effective cuz they are in it for the money and will sell out to the highest bidder and may even feed you wrong information.
3 is the LEAST effective cuz love & romance are basically hormonal highs that will soon wear off and they may even turn you in while becoming one of those "wada maaf" witnesses.

So, good intelligence agencies don't pay much attention to such techniques and keep it as a last resort. Therefore, why even bother wasting time on it & risking your aakhirah.

if you are doing it for the sake of your own survival , protection , espionage in a enemy country

Under survival situations, protection of your life......so many Laws change/suspended. eating / consuming Haraam becomes halaal under survival situation. Laws of war time and peace are different, so agents performing duties in enemies territory are under war like conditions, continuously under life threatening and national security threats....so whatever is done to to protect own life, mission and national security is allowed.

Rule #1: Use protection! :D

Rule #2: Try not to get STD/STI's

Rule #3: PDF is the wrong place to ask such things...ask the Ulema...Molvis, Muftis etc

Rule #4: No one has the right answer, every single post above is full of opinion or doesn't even understand what you're asking...get off of PDF since this won't be answered on here. :lol:

Rule #1: Use protection! :D

Rule #2: Try not to get STD/STI's

Rule #3: PDF is the wrong place to ask such things...ask the Ulema...Molvis, Muftis etc

Rule #4: No one has the right answer, every single post above is full of opinion or doesn't even understand what you're asking...get off of PDF since this won't be answered on here. :lol:

Wow.. Rule # 1, 2 and 3 altogether..

Back
Top Bottom