What's new

Sensitive topic about Premarital relationship

I hope that the other person is not getting any information out of you.. while you thinking you are the one getting the information.. :lol:
:D:D

Bhai @Wrath , apne ap ko us jaga soch kar rakho as an example, zabardasti se koi blood pump hota hai ?:confused::confused:

Nahi, in the end, it all gets down to one’s own desires...

That brother is a major sensitive topic and it brings me to my minor sensitive question.

Is sending bobs and vagene and nakde pics to honey trap our frustrated enemy haram ?
Milk truck just arrive :lol::lol::lol:
I see, you are a man of culture as well

HAHAHAHA, Seriously in 2019 people still think like that. At times I feel most religious people belongs in caves, oh wait even cavemen were having more sex then these deprived people.
So what 2019? Just because majority of world is imitating dogs means everyone must follow “2019”?

It's quite amusing watching people tip toeing and agonising over a very simple question.

All is fair in love and war.
It's the question of religion , about it's laws.

It's quite amusing watching people tip toeing and agonising over a very simple question.

All is fair in love and war.
Does Islam permits , such physical acts for your country , for espionage , even in peace times.

No it's not.. anyone saying contrary to that is not your friend..

Jihad must be waged by a Muslim ruler, and then you can do with the knowledge of your leader in the war..

And as I said, slaves first come to ruler who decides what to do with them.. A just ruler also decides whether someone can be considered a slave.. He then sees whether he can exchange them.. if not, he distributes them among the Muslim fighters as war booty..

There is a waiting period even if the woman slave comes to someone.. and that's to ascertain if she is pregnant or not.. If she is pregnant, the master can't come near her before the child is born. Now you can imagine what will be the ruling on someone who is having a husband and still living with him.. IT IS ZINA..

So your question whether she can be considered a woman slave or not... not she can't be considered a SLAVE.. not at all.

Now there's another subject about playing tricks in a battle ground to overcome your enemy.. Your question related to that.. For that matter, you must take permission of your sipah salaar and he must know what tricks you are going to play, unless it is an emergency situation and you don't have time to go back and take permission. But after what you do, you must take your leader in confidence.. In your case, there's no urgency that you can't take your sipah salaar into confidence.. By the way, who is your Sipah Salaar?

Reference?
Thanks a lot . I really appreciate it. Just a last question You said War , what if it's peace time , and let's make up a scenario that I try to trap an IA officers wife to get info on something relating to the security of my nation and country , will it still be zina ? . You can take example of now , it peace time with India , what if I go , trap high commissioner's mistress and take it a step ahead , to get some sensitive info , will it be zina , will I still get punished , even if it's for espionage and for your country , not your own physical needs .

You don’t know what are you talking about. He is asking question specific to spy craft. Even during the time of Prophet (s.a.w), he has allowed newly converted Muslim to return back to mushriks as shabi pretending to be mushriks and carry out his work. So don’t become mullah when you have only basic understanding of islam

I don't know of any such thing, this is news to me. Please bring references before you claim anything.

Also, he's speaking about fornicating with a woman for espionage. This is nonsense.

Ok, my take on this.

I am no scholar, just a man with common sense on topics taking into account my good religious knowledge.

What you mentioned was “Physical relations just to GAIN information”

upload_2019-12-13_0-54-11.jpeg

Let me provide my 3-4 takes.

As someone above mentioned here by quoting “inna mal a’maal u binniyat”, means “Actions are judged by intention”, this hadith in itself has limits to actions. However, let’s not drag this hadith to this, as scholars are eligible for that. Secular scums use this hadith to justify their immodest dressing, relations, physical boundaries by claiming their intentions to be pure.

First of all, mostly work of fiction, like ‘Waar’, ‘X-MEN : Days Of Future Past’

Secondly, this is in itself totally a GAME ON CHANCES, you are not sure, whether you will succeed in gaining info.

There is this thing, humans always forget, every decision has 2 or more paths, brain storming is required extensively. There is definitely a ‘y’ in the equation that is unsolved.

As i said above, how can someone force themselves for such act if not WANTING to ? I personally can’t imagine of such, even thinking makes me gross out.

Haram is haram no matter what. We have seen SSG guys drinking blood, even if that’s haram, according to Quran “Harama alikumul maitata wa aldama” , haram are the dead and blood on you, but they practice that just to keep themselves in practice in case of need. In this case, the scenerio is whole different. I would most likely end it this way, either you are stuck, unable to get out except for finding a way OUT through this act just to prove your fake friendship, and the other way around is you are BASING your pre planning, keeping in mind that you WILL have to do this act eventually. Niyat also gets bad then as time goes on as you become desperate ke kab us stage par pohanchon ga. Humans are easily distracted by Shaytaan.

for mission sake, you do what you have to do. "Innamal a’malu binniyat” (Indeed all actions are based on the intentions). Sometimes benefits outweighed the cost. I am sure people who work in this field have Islamic scholars employed by dept who can finds the limits of do and don’t and give fatwa based on ijtihad for specific situation and guide them respectively. But as a general rule, regular whatever get the mission done.
Thanks for explaining sir . Really appreciate it.

Anything which is declared Haram by Allah, will remain Haram and halal will remain halal till Allah himself decides to change it. No human being is authorized to change Allah's rulings under any circumstance no matter who that person is. Zina is and will remain Haram under any circumstance. If you are to die because you did not want to commit a Haram deed, Allah will surely reward you.

Thanks a lot . I really appreciate it. Just a last question You said War , what if it's peace time , and let's make up a scenario that I try to trap an IA officers wife to get info on something relating to the security of my nation and country , will it still be zina ? . You can take example of now , it peace time with India , what if I go , trap high commissioner's mistress and take it a step ahead , to get some sensitive info , will it be zina , will I still get punished , even if it's for espionage and for your country , not your own physical needs .
upload_2019-12-12_14-5-15.jpeg

This is an actual pic of ISI agent with Indian Army B. Gen wife. It was publish in Indian news paper for his capture after his cover was blown.
The question you are asked has already been answers long time ago.

:D:D

Bhai @Wrath , apne ap ko us jaga soch kar rakho as an example, zabardasti se koi blood pump hota hai ?:confused::confused:

Nahi, in the end, it all gets down to one’s own desires...

Milk truck just arrive [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
I see, you are a man of culture as well

So what 2019? Just because majority of world is imitating dogs means everyone must follow “2019”?
Well I am rendered speechless , but was asking as a reference to spycraft and espionage .

I don't know of any such thing, this is news to me. Please bring references before you claim anything.

Also, he's speaking about fornicating with a woman for espionage. This is nonsense.
You can read my post below , just to give you a demo bro , I am not making this the ultimate thing and only way to do espionage , it's a last option , when all doors seem closed .

Anything which is declared Haram by Allah, will remain Haram and halal will remain halal till Allah himself decides to change it. No human being is authorized to change Allah's rulings under any circumstance no matter who that person is. Zina is and will remain Haram under any circumstance. If you are to die because you did not want to commit a Haram deed, Allah will surely reward you.
Ohh, thanks for highlighting 2 real life examples, one of Prophet Yusuf AS who was approached by Malik’s wife(wife is thought to be quite beautiful as well) but he refused for the sake of imaan and another of a sahaba or maybe someone pious later on who was enclosed in a room with a whore for 3 days, but he didn’t even bat an eye on the whore just to stick to his faith, the whore saved his life by making a secret path for him to escape the kingdom

View attachment 593695

This is an actual pic of ISI agent with Indian Army B. Gen wife. It was publish in Indian news paper for his capture after his cover was blown.
The question you are asked has already been answers long time ago.

If i ask you, is it ok to flirt with a model , you will definitely answer it with this pic with the caption, the question you are asking is already answered long time ago

upload_2019-12-13_1-13-18.jpeg

Come on bro, you aren’t make any sense

Ok, my take on this.

I am no scholar, just a man with common sense on topics taking into account my good religious knowledge.

What you mentioned was “Physical relations just to GAIN information”

View attachment 593694

Let me provide my 3-4 takes.

As someone above mentioned here by quoting “inna mal a’maal u binniyat”, means “Actions are judged by intention”, this hadith in itself has limits to actions. However, let’s not drag this hadith to this, as scholars are eligible for that. Secular scums use this hadith to justify their immodest dressing, relations, physical boundaries by claiming their intentions to be pure.

First of all, mostly work of fiction, like ‘Waar’, ‘X-MEN : Days Of Future Past’

Secondly, this is in itself totally a GAME ON CHANCES, you are not sure, whether you will succeed in gaining info.

There is this thing, humans always forget, every decision has 2 or more paths, brain storming is required extensively. There is definitely a ‘y’ in the equation that is unsolved.

As i said above, how can someone force themselves for such act if not WANTING to ? I personally can’t imagine of such, even thinking makes me gross out.

Haram is haram no matter what. We have seen SSG guys drinking blood, even if that’s haram, according to Quran “Harama alikumul maitata wa aldama” , haram are the dead and blood on you, but they practice that just to keep themselves in practice in case of need. In this case, the scenerio is whole different. I would most likely end it this way, either you are stuck, unable to get out except for finding a way OUT through this act just to prove your fake friendship, and the other way around is you are BASING your pre planning, keeping in mind that you WILL have to do this act eventually. Niyat also gets bad then as time goes on as you become desperate ke kab us stage par pohanchon ga. Humans are easily distracted by Shaytaan.
Well I'll say I am pretty much impressed by your point of view and your takes in this. Really helped clear confusions. Thanks

Ohh, thanks for highlighting 2 real life examples, one of Prophet Yusuf AS who was approached by Malik’s wife(wife is thought to be quite beautiful as well) but he refused for the sake of imaan and another of a sahaba or maybe someone pious later on who was enclosed in a room with a whore for 3 days, but he didn’t even bat an eye on the whore just to stick to his faith, the whore saved his life by making a secret path for him to escape the kingdom

If i ask you, is it ok to flirt with a model , you will definitely answer it with this pic with the caption, the question you are asking is already answered long time ago

View attachment 593696

Come on bro, you aren’t make any sense
If you have comprehensive issue then pdf Isnt a place for you. Trying doctors office.

Back
Top Bottom