What's new

Senior PPP members resign en masse!

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
Has President Asif Ali Zardari killed the party?

Former Prime Minister Yousef Raza Gilani's son was kidnapped and he's still missing. Does anyone care?

PTI may become the main opposition party. This could be 'the end' of original PPP. Now that they are out of power... different factions may start to emerge. It could be PML(n) vs PTI in the future!

This was my quote other day on one of the threads. Only thing that kept them together was the power factor. Now that it's no more.. Zardari may find it difficult to keep them together. 'Jiye Bhtto' slogan seems to be outdated... they'll have to find a new one!

Every PPP member squarely blames Zardari for their downfall, and trust me, he was really bad.

everyone thought Zardari has some magical wand, and would turn things around, probably he is out of number game as well so har koe bhagna shoro hogiya hai...

bad for a leftist party and liberal minded people, and over all a bad sign for equilibrium !!

Every PPP member squarely blames Zardari for their downfall, and trust me, he was really bad.

Every PPP member also shares the blame.

After all, they accepted the transfer of PPP leadership as "inheritance" based on one piece of paper as if it were BB's personal property. After her death, their should have been party elections, which were never held.

So they all should pay the price too.

Z.A Bhutto's charisma goes down the drain due to zardari .....one of the oldest party goes down .....but i think it may rise again ....same thing happened to them before too....but the problem is they dnt have any leader now .....

zardari was a gud chess player but not a leader. as long as the chess board was infront him, he kept everything intact. but when the time came for leading the masses, he stumbled.

if PPP has any future, they'll have to go for serious intra party elections from grass root level. only way to boost the morale of its jiyalas.

Sad to see the only party with nationwide reach like this... PPP deserves better..

Absolutely awful.

I think once he gives up his Presidential position in the coming months, he'll do jilawatani for good.

I have serious doubts whether his boy will be able to manage the party (he can't even speak proper Urdu, I don't know how he'll be able to manage Pakistani politics).

All PPP x-Ministers should be put on ECL...

Politicians are running because they know what is coming next. A Fair Accountability, I hope NS don't allow them to get clean by just resigns.

He was solely relying on PTI to damage PML vote bank, but instead, Tsunami took ANP and PPP into the Arabian Sea!

So true. The way he allowed absolutely free coverage to Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf on Pakistani media for whole of five years was unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom