What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

That's what you have been saying about Kashmir as well. Doesn't change the ground realities :lol:

P.S- I love how Pakistanis think they can just choose their ancestors. Waise they keep singing Qasim, Ghaznavi, Ghari, Babur, timur all day all night only because of their religion even though had nothing to do with them but now suddenly when a Hindu warrior 's greatness arises they start claiming him as well. You are only fooling yourself, no one else :lol:

All those people you mentioned were a part of Pakistan's history whether you like it or not as was Porus. Really and what does a Delhi wala have to do with Porus? Your ancestors were under the Nanda's so stick to that, no Pakistan gonna be like Nanda empire is Pakistani history if they never came around to parts of Pakistan.

1024px-Asia_323bc.jpg

You can believe that all you want.

He could have kicked the arse of your "heroes" like Qasim, Gaznavi and Ghauri, not surrendered to them and considered them liberators.

No Syed (or any Arab/Turk/...) has anything to do with our holy land or its history.
Calm down buddy, don't get angry. @EyanKhan is one of the most neutral Pakistani members here.

and we call Pakistanis as our naughty brothers due to same reason:enjoy:.
Porus known as Purushothama in India and according to our mythology he carry same bloodline of Yudhistira of Pandavas ,but it is still a myth ,no evidence for that.Now no one can claim him.He was a Hindu.But he may be Pakistani or Indian.
Quarrelling for credit about him is childish

Exactly for this reason I stated in a previous post being the big hearted Indian that let's just call him a sub-continental hero and call it a day but they want to claim him exclusively for themselves.

No Syed (or any Arab/Turk/...) has anything to do with our holy land or its history.

Too bad boy it belongs to anyone within Pakistan's borders. Heck I don't need a visa to visit the site of the battle meanwhile you do. :rofl:

India is truly amazing .Whatever is the reason ,we stand united against foreigners throughout our history.Against Mughals we used bloodshed method.Against British we used cultural pressure and bloodshed method.And we are still follow our great culture even if all these repercussions.

well...i wouldn't go that far...1000 of years ago, india was truly amazing...but in the last 500+ years, that amazeness is long gone. First it was arabs, than british, indian themselves played bigger role in inviting foreigners. Muguals invasion was the worst thing to happen on the subcontinent and hindus in north india were running away instead of fighting. They were being slaughtered...it was a small group of ppl who later became known as sikhs that stood up atleast.

That's what you have been saying about Kashmir as well. Doesn't change the ground realities :lol:

P.S- I love how Pakistanis think they can just choose their ancestors. Waise they keep singing Qasim, Ghaznavi, Ghari, Babur, timur all day all night only because of their religion even though had nothing to do with them but now suddenly when a Hindu warrior 's greatness arises they start claiming him as well. You are only fooling yourself, no one else :lol:
*sigh* and here i thought that you might just be a sensible member , I only claimed him after the Bizarre claim by you that only Indians can claim him on the basis that he was a Hindu , I gave you a reasonable answer about the ancestry of Pakistani Punjabies.
I do not speak for each and every Pakistani , besides Pak has many ethnicities each with their own history , heroes , Language etc.
People like @KingMamba have Arabic roots so why can't they claim/feel proud/be happy over any of Qasim's Glory.
Ghaznavi was shit and anyone who glorifies him(except maybe Iranians?) is an Asshole.
We are proud of every part of our history and we have every right to claim it.

Exactly for this reason I stated in a previous post being the big hearted Indian that let's just call him a sub-continental hero and call it a day but they want to claim him exclusively for themselves.

We never claimed exclusivity but you said first rights belong to Indians. :wacko:

well...i wouldn't go that far...1000 of years ago, india was truly amazing...but in the last 500+ years, that amazeness is long gone. First it was arabs, than british, indian themselves played bigger role in inviting foreigners. Muguals invasion was the worst thing to happen on the subcontinent and hindus in north india were running away instead of fighting. They were being slaughtered...it was a small group of ppl who later became known as sikhs that stood up atleast.
Actually Arabs never conquered us, they where defeated in the Battle of Rajasthan by a Gurjar Pratihara-Rajput alliance,
Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All those people you mentioned were a part of Pakistan's history whether you like it or not as was Porus. Really and what does a Delhi wala have to do with Porus? Your ancestors were under the Nanda's so stick to that, no Pakistan gonna be like Nanda empire is Pakistani history if they never came around to parts of Pakistan.

1024px-Asia_323bc.jpg

Just because you say something does not make it true. Porus was Indian Hindu Punjabi .

Timur and Babur were Turks from Uzbekistan.

Ghaznavi, Ghauri , Abdali were Turks and Afghans from Afghanistan .

These are cold hard facts

Qasim was an Arab from Saudi Arabia. Except for being your conquerors these people had nothing to do with Pakistan. You take pride in them because they were Muslims. By the same token a Dilliwala Hindu like me has every right to take pride in what Raja Puru did on the battleground that day.

Last edited:
*sigh* and here i thought that you might just be a sensible member , I only claimed him after the Bizarre claim by you that only Indians can claim him on the basis that he was a Hindu , I gave you a reasonable answer about the ancestries of Pakistani Punjabies.
I do not speak for each and every Pakistani , besides Pak has many ethnicities each with their own history , heroes , Language etc.
People like @KingMamba have Arabic history so why can't they claim/feel proud/be happy over any of Qasim's Glory.
Ghaznavi was shit and anyone who glorifies him(except maybe Iranians?) is an Asshole.
We are proud of every part of our history and we have every right to claim it.

I have nothing to do with Qasim though. :lol: At most Sindhis may have some people who have something to do with him. We shouldn't glorify invaders but they are part of our history so we shouldn't just pretend it never happened.

Too bad boy it belongs to anyone within Pakistan's borders. Heck I don't need a visa to visit the site of the battle meanwhile you do. :rofl:

Given your flag, you may just need to. ;)

Anyway, the borders may change, the history doesn't. Just because now are in the USA doesn't mean your history is also American or European.

Nothing against anyone. You may change your country, you may not change your history.

Just because you say something does not make it true. Porus was Indian Hindu Punjabi .

Timur and Babur were Turks from Uzbekistan.

Ghaznavi, Ghauri , Abdali were Turks and Afghans from Afghanistan .

These are cold hard facts

Qasim was an aRab from Saudi Arabis. Except for being your conquerors these people had nothing to do with Pakistan. You take pride in them because they were Muslims. By the same token a Dilliwa Hindu like me has every right to take pride in what he did on the battlegorund that day.

The facts are they all ruled over both India and Pakistan and so they are a part of both our histories as much as it pains you. Porus ruled over just part of Pakistan hence we have more claim to him historically unless you can prove he was born in modern day India, nonetheless we have no problem if you are proud of him but to say you have first rights is laughable.

Given your flag, you may just need to. ;)

Anyway, the borders may change, the history doesn't. Just because now are in the USA doesn't mean your history is also American or European.

Nothing against anyone. You may change your country, you may not change your history.

Which flag I have three one in my avatar, and two underneath it. ;)

Things work differently here in America but no I do not have European history lol.

I know my history and it has everything to do with Pakistan. :)

Ok, suppose Porus is "Pakistan's". Now what do we do with a dead body? :rolleyes:
He is barely known outside the subcontinent and you people are fighting over him as if he was Alexander's baap or Cyrus.

Back
Top Bottom