What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

@DRaisinHerald

Some areas have a ? next to it because they do not know who was ruling there.

My friend North Indians have never been those kinds who stood up in a line to get slaughtered. You are being taught some very effed up history wherever it is you studied.

Read about Prithviraj Chauhan as well. We here in the North kept the Arabs, Greeks, Persians and Mongols , all superpowers of their time at bay. We protected you from their wrath. So spare me this BS.

Even the Turks and Afghans had to lose many battle before conquering the North because they just wouldn't stop coming. You should consider yourself lucky that being in the south you did not have to bear the brunt of the foreign invasions.

I am getting sick and tired of this xenophobic attitude that some South Indians members show towards the North Indians on this forum. I am really beginning to sense some inferiority complex.

North Indians saved all of South Asia from Mongols, idk why they think you guys cannot fight or something.

Most countries that are Turkic today were actually Indo-European in the past, mainly Iranic. Notice the Sarmatians, Saceans, Massagetae and Tocharians.

Yeah Turks settled amongst or wiped them out.

Exactly for this reason I stated in a previous post being the big hearted Indian that let's just call him a sub-continental hero and call it a day but they want to claim him exclusively for themselves.

Oh man:D.That king died thousands of years ago and it is impossible for find out his successors.Look like we got another dispute in addition to 'Kashmir dispute'.

The only foreign invaders I respect are the Afghan/Pathans, those people knew how to fight.

The only foreign invaders I respect are the Afghan/Pathans, those people knew how to fight.

Obviously Turkish and British invaders knew how to fight as well or else they would not have ruled over the areas that they did lol.

Brits especially largely won battle after battle against larger opponents (read Duke of Wellington versus Marathas).

Before Turks Mongols had done a great deal of damage
Though many Gok Turk empires are older then Mongolian Empire.

Yeah like Huns were scaring Europe way before Mongols lol.

if the thing goes like this.. some one come up with who invaded India 500 million BC ago

i m not talking bout certain battles...(some battles were won others lost) but bout overall war in north india. When Islamic invaders were slaughtering ppl in the north, all hindus did was stand in a line and left everything to god. It was this attiutde that got hindus killed in north. At least southern hindus stood up and fought.

Our nature is like that.we dont attack an invading foreigners directly.But foreigners cant firm their rule in India.Because small and large type movements will always rages against foreigners .May it will take few days or few months or few years .Some movements will long last more than 500 years .But we will not allow foreign rule here.It is not about South Indians ,all Indians are like that.

I am getting sick and tired of this xenophobic attitude that some South Indians members show towards the North Indians on this forum. I am really beginning to sense some inferiority complex.
One expects this from certain neighbours of out but from our own countrymen, disgusting
See that,s why most people argue about the further partition of india in the near future and the union of bharat mata goes to gutter.

Our nature is like that.we dont attack an invading foreigners directly.But foreigners cant firm their rule in India.Because small and large type movements will always rages against foreigners .May it will take few days or few months or few years .Some movements will long last more than 500 years .But we will not allow foreign rule here.It is not about South Indians ,all Indians are like that.

What about the Italian empress of India today? :lol:

What about the Italian empress of India today? :lol:

What about her?Sonia Gandhi is came to India as a wife of an Indian Prime Minister .She came to India as a mere wife,
not like a foreigner with large army.lol:lol:
Please stay on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom