What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

Chalu let's change the topic , So what was your fav empire except your Native ones?

Mine was Roman Empire hands down.

What about her?Sonia Gandhi is came to India as a wife of an Indian Prime Minister .She came to India as a mere wife,
not like a foreigner with large army.lol:lol:
Please stay on the topic.

She still rules over India now. :D Actually she didn't have an army but every woman got weapons to use on men. :lol:

First you can see a running .But later Marathas ,Rajputs ,Sikhs all of them put up a good fight.At the time of British Great Mughal rule is confined to palace of Bahadur Shah.
British divide and rule method was far dangerous.Till now world is suffering due to that.

yes they did...but i was referring to incidents before
My friend North Indians have never been those kinds who stood up in a line to get slaughtered. You are being taught some very effed up history wherever it is you studied.

Read about Prithviraj Chauhan as well. We here in the North kept the Arabs, Greeks, Persians and Mongols , all superpowers of their time at bay. We protected you from their wrath. So spare me this BS.

Even the Turks and Afghans had to lose many battle before conquering the North because they just wouldn't stop coming. You should consider yourself lucky that being in the south you did not have to bear the brunt of the foreign invasions.

I am getting sick and tired of this xenophobic attitude that some South Indians members show towards the North Indians on this forum. I am really beginning to sense some inferiority complex.

u might wanna delete/edit your post...as i m from north as well. :P
and i m srry but i just refuse to believe india won the war against mughals. There were battles that india won against mughals..but overall war was lost. you can't deny that.
I have read some of stuff and have listened to stories from my dad/grandpa. According to them, There were many incidents where hindus (ordinary ppl) refused to put up fight especially during auranzheb time. People of that time never came across such bloody killers before that.

What about the Italian empress of India today? :lol:
The only foreign invaders I respect are the Afghan/Pathans, those people knew how to fight.

Turks were much more effective than Pashtuns. Pashtuns only ruled small parts of North India.

Both Delhi Sultunate dynasties and Mughals were Turkic (except for Lodi and Sayyid dynasty)

See that,s why most people argue about the further partition of india in the near future and the union of bharat mata goes to gutter.

Thats is just your day dream.I am a South Indian . Even if there is some internal issues at the end we all are Indians.
Nice man very nice .You must remain in staring to these 'partition BS".And we Indians move forward with a single mind and aim.

Obviously Turkish and British invaders knew how to fight as well or else they would not have ruled over the areas that they did lol.

Brits especially largely won battle after battle against larger opponents (read Duke of Wellington versus Marathas).

Brits I believe won more due their technology and their smarts rather than pure fighting skills.

Can someone born outside of India be PM anyway? Especially someone not even of Indian descent? o_O:o:

Anybody who is an Indian citizen can be a PM, irrespective of country of origin.

She still rules over India now. :D Actually she didn't have an army but every woman got weapons to use on men. :lol:

What ?You dont know India and Indians.Sonia Gandhi is just an acting president .She came to this position even if she dont want because she is supported by powerful Congress politicians in India.They are the real king makers not Sonia Gandhi.
And these is my last off topic post .Stay on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom