What's new

Security personnel to accompany Tigers during Pakistan tour

Bangladesh has made tour joke, things said and done by Bangladesh shows how low is the level of professionalism in their board.

India practically killed Cricket in Pakistan.

Attack on Sri Lankan team is one incidence. Another incidence was New Zealand's team before that.

Pakistan's deteriorating(deteriorated) law and order situation and image didn't help either thanks to useless so called numero uno intelligence agency who neither could protect its own homeland nor go for tit for tat response in enemy's soil.

Let's just hope BD's tour is a high success and nothing bad happens. With India's internal political issues and FATF right at the corner, India might try pulling something again. And poor BD's team could be perfect candidate to be victims.

Sometimes I wonder if our top brass has real nuts or peanuts. Look at Iran and look at us. Iran is challenging the US and we are crying to get world attention.

Gosh this Bengali team is more drama than the indian team. Hope the get such drubbing they go home not as tigers but as pussies. So disappointed with BD.
Sorry to the nice Bengali brothers on PDF.
As if any other team wants to play in Pakistan... so calm the **** down

After reading the title, I thought security personnel are coming with real tigers on the leash lolllll

I am also thinking the same. Indian RAW may target Bangladeshi team. We need to be extremely vigilant due to Indian internal situation. Good that Bangladeshis are coming with their own security as well.
Yes tbh Pakistanis shouldn’t be but hurt that our intelligence unit is also coming along, you never know... modi is just looking for excuses. Most the the physical security will be done by SSG and Pakistan’s security personnel, Bangladeshis will just coordinate intelligence gathering with Pakistan just in case. This I don’t see as a negative... for country that see each other as arch enemies politically... such involvement actually seems like a good sign

Sometimes I wonder if our top brass has real nuts or peanuts. Look at Iran and look at us. Iran is challenging the US and we are crying to get world attention.
At the cost of downing 200 to their graves. You people are much better than those idiots

But I won't blame BD. Pakistan seriously needs to control its obsession of hosting Cricket matches. Don't play and move on if someone doesn't want to visit you
Anyone in Pakistan’s shoes would have done what Pakistan is doing now. Zardari wasn’t in power back then no? He fucked Pakistan’s reputation to pieces and so did nawaz.

As if any other team wants to play in Pakistan... so calm the **** down
Take the four letter expletive and shove it back in your mouth.

Sri lanka just came and south africa are coming...so brain before your expletive laden mouth. Or in a language you understand shut the $#@% up

-_-
WORST FORM OF STUPIDITY...they will have NO jurisdiction here...zero. only PAKISTAN can put in security personnel who will have jurisdiction to use force INCLUDING firearms, arrest, detain and even interrogate people. these guys are only gonna be mere visitors with no authority and are probably gonna get arrested if they try to act like law enforcement or security.

stop being friggin' drama queens!

At least a foreign cricket team didn't get shot at in India.

I didn't want to bring this up, because I know Pakistan's situation has improved recently Alhamdulillah. But since you are here to troll, I should respond to you in the same tone.

don't feel bad for bringing it up, it happened and it might happen again, there are worst things that has happened in the world and attack on Sri Lankan team was not the worst of it. No one has stopped going to Olympics after Munich Incident only because Germany does not have enemies like Pakistan does.

At least a foreign cricket team didn't get shot at in India.

I didn't want to bring this up, because I know Pakistan's situation has improved recently Alhamdulillah. But since you are here to troll, I should respond to you in the same tone.
But india was behind the shooting.

Are they going to make same drama when they visit new zealand next time.
hamaray namak me kuch hai jo khata hai halal kernay ki bajaye haram kerta hai. Afghanistan or Bangladesh dono namak haram niklay.

Gosh this Bengali team is more drama than the indian team. Hope the get such drubbing they go home not as tigers but as pussies. So disappointed with BD.
Sorry to the nice Bengali brothers on PDF.

Complete drama to feel themselves important enough...Every one in subcontinent knows that Indian Gov use security issue to avoid indian cricket team to travel to Pakistan...But i know for sure if India and Pakistan cricket team travel tomorrow our ordinary people from both countries will welcome it...

but why the heck BD is worried in Pakistan??? Who is the foolish guy who will attack your cricketers??
BD should have stopped this drama since long time...

BD team only feels safe in India

BD is just exploiting the India Pakistan issue...They travel India for money in IPL...not for any brotherly love here...

Take the four letter expletive and shove it back in your mouth.

Sri lanka just came and south africa are coming...so brain before your expletive laden mouth. Or in a language you understand shut the $#@% up

Pakistan is just entertaining too much to BD...Man you guys are no 1 in T20...Rather than approching silly BD team who is still a talented team but yet to prove themselves since last 30 year, you can invite WI or extend Sri Lanka series to longer duration...

Ignore the troll. I am actually not in the favor of hosting any matches until RAWs supported networks are fully controlled.

Terrorists in other countries do not target foreign players, but RAW has a specific purpose and it can go to any length.
They can only hit SriLankan and Bangladeshi players, not the Australian/English players.. West Indians on the other hand hit them before getting hit..

Back
Top Bottom