What's new

Second Season of Games of Thrones Started

Well you are not alone.These are some priceless reactions.:D

I knew about a important character getting killed through a blog about it, but didnt expect this... total shock.. :woot:

I knew about a important character getting killed through a blog about it, but didnt expect this... total shock.. :woot:

I read the book Storm of Swords,So I had an idea what's about to happen.But the way they filmed it was exceeded all expectations.First,Jeyne Westerling the Robb Stark's queen was suppose to survive the massacre,So her gruesome killing came as a big shock,then the whole blood bath.They took this to a whole new level.:woot:

I read the book Storm of Swords,So I had an idea what's about to happen.But the way they filmed it was exceeded all expectations.First,Jeyne Westerling the Robb Stark's queen was suppose to survive the massacre,So her gruesome killing came as a big shock,then the whole blood bath.They took this to a whole new level.:woot:

while you were expecting xoxoxo scene :sarcastic:

anyway it did come across as a shock.

poor arya stark

while you were expecting xoxoxo scene :sarcastic:

anyway it did come across as a shock.

poor arya stark

I was expecting a much more humane scene,A scene where a pregnant women get stabbed in the belly is not something you expect to see in TV.Oh,Next week they will kill off Joffrey too.:D.I wonder how that will be.

I was expecting a much more humane scene,A scene where a pregnant women get stabbed in the belly is not something you expect to see in TV.Oh,Next week they will kill off Joffrey too.:D.I wonder how that will be.

damn you just fuccked my next episode !! :pissed:

:pissed:Terrible EP9...Lets wait for Season Finale.

I Think Jamie Lannister switch sides help Kingdom of North nothing is impossible.

@Evil Flare @hunter_hunted

the lannister have send their regards...

da hollly ffffuucckkk did just happen in 9th episode !!!

man I read a blog related to it, but wasnt expecting this....

oh well its game of thrones, nothing easy :D

awesome going so far.

Seriously man I was shocked to see what transpired. One of my fav characters is gone.. The writer seems to be after Starks . Seriously I hate Lanisters except Terion. Long Live Khaleesi

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard alot about games of thrones recently specially the Red wedding- so i did a bit searching for what the series is famous for- it came out to be sexual content and extreme violence- None of that interests me-

Or is it some thing else?-

i just finished watching all the seasons of Hardcore Pawn and am free to watch another Series- is there more to games of thrones?-

Seriously man I was shocked to see what transpired. One of my fav characters is gone.. The writer seems to be after Starks . Seriously I hate Lanisters except Terion. Long Live Khaleesi

haha I always backed Khalessi, she is my Queen, I know she will rise :D

i heard alot about games of thrones recently specially the Red wedding- so i did a bit searching for what the series is famous for- it came out to be sexual content and extreme violence- None of that interests me-

Or is it some thing else?-

i just finished watching all the seasons of Hardcore Pawn and am free to watch another Series- is there more to games of thrones?-

you have missed a lot in life my dear friend :D

but its good that if you try to watch it you can see all 30 ep i mean till next week and here we had to wait for one year and one weak every time :disagree:

-------------------------------------

BTW guys the Cat stark is still alive :D

Episode 9 was pure epic. Thats why I love this series, its realistic. No freakin lovey dovey they lived happily ever after endings with the great knight defeating the evil villain and everything going back to normal again. Life is not like that.

haha I always backed Khalessi, she is my Queen, I know she will rise :D

If you are truly her loyal servants then we'll do whatever needs to be done, no matter the cost no matter our pride.

Simply put Now backoff the Queen is mine. :victory:

Red Wedding just came out of nowhere for me- I don't read any blogs or anything about GoT, so just complet shock! And I was watching with my sister who does read blogs and the like so in the moments leading up to it when the closed the doors and the music starts playing she was saying- "this is it, this is IT"!!

Crazy stuff- so is that it? Who's the king of the north now? Bren? And is the war over now then?

You know what sort of twist would I want in GOT, the dead rising...soldiers of the north rising as wrights.

I think next season would be epic with more coverage to white walkers.

Back
Top Bottom