What's new

Second Season of Games of Thrones Started

Why's the thread title referring to the 2nd season...we're nearing the end of the third one. It seems the guys who haven't read the novel got quite a shock..Damn but I was waiting for Rob to get ganked...wait till these folks get down to adapting the other 2 books...plenty of people yet to die. Who are you rooting for? Dany, Aegon, Lannisters?

Tyrion Lannister FTW!!!

Tyrion Lannister FTW!!!

I'm waiting for the Rains of Castamere to play again...oh its going to be a happy day then..when that brat ends up dead along with his grand dad...I'm going to be cartwheeling through the streets. :bounce:

I'm waiting for the Rains of Castamere to play again...oh its going to be a happy day then..when that brat ends up dead along with his grand dad...I'm going to be cartwheeling through the streets. :bounce:
Yeah up looking foreward to seeing Joffery meet his fate and I'm told that's not too far away.....

Can't imagine how the season finale would be...Last episode has turned the tables towards darker powers and it might get even darker ahead...

Only 10 episodes every season and we have to wait for an entire year for next season...

Can't imagine how the season finale would be...Last episode has turned the tables towards darker powers and it might get even darker ahead...

Only 10 episodes every season and we have to wait for an entire year for next season...

the seasons are going pretty slow too, it needs min 20 eps

the seasons are going pretty slow too, it needs min 20 eps

Usually with shows which have 42 minutes play time end up having less than 15 episodes....it is alright for shows like white collar to have less than 15 episodes...but Game of thrones is class apart and it should have at least 15 episodes per season..

Production cost must be high so they limit it to 10 episodes per season..

I'm waiting for wind of winter to release.

Usually with shows which have 42 minutes play time end up having less than 15 episodes....it is alright for shows like white collar to have less than 15 episodes...but Game of thrones is class apart and it should have at least 15 episodes per season..

Production cost must be high so they limit it to 10 episodes per season..

yeah i agree on this they dont earn much in tv dramas except those tv commercials and netflix etc, but its not like they earn through theatres and dvds

I was thinking about watching this show! How is this? @W.11

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about watching this show! How is this? @W.11

the story line is great, setup is great, actors are great, i mean it a great serial, but the draw backs are nudity and some graphic scenes like beheading and crude language sometimes etc

Last edited by a moderator:
@RAMPAGE by the way, my favourites are Khalessi, one, because she got the dragons, second she is wise. jon snow, one he is bastard of stark, two he got Ygritte, Ygritte, because she is pretty and a free woman. and I like Arya Stark, and ofcourse Tyrion lannister for he is damn wise.

when the next season starting?

@RAMPAGE by the way, my favourites are Khalessi, one, because she got the dragons, second she is wise. jon snow, one he is bastard of stark, two he got Ygritte, Ygritte, because she is pretty and a free woman. and I like Arya Stark, and ofcourse Tyrion lannister for he is damn wise.

when the next season starting?
Exactly .... all of them my favorites but i like the novel better :cheers:

Exactly .... all of them my favorites but i like the novel better :cheers:

God that Ygritte is hot, with her red hair and same color t*ts ( pardon my french :p: )

Let me about it !! well she is a red head but the whole thing turns on when she speaks in her British accent....damn, I want you to see me, I want you to see me all...:kiss3::ashamed: :wub:

In real crow is more pretty than her by the way !!
rose-leslie-in-urzeala-tronurilor-2011--large-picture.jpg

images

kit-harington-2012-guys-choice-awards-03.jpg

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom