What's new

Second Season of Games of Thrones Started

After the first series i read all the 4 books ..into the fifth one now ...i never touched novels before ...but now i have gone through about 3.2 k pages!...this is one hell of a series....it gave me goose bums.. it made me cry ...it made me laugh my *** off ...this truly is an epic!

the night is long and full of terror has returned :))

so who is watching 3rd season?

I was waiting for it ..

They should release all episodes at once :D

haha... yar saber... Lannisters always pay their debts :)

P.S. phli torrent per mil jay gi, dosri live stream ker lay or parson aye gi 3rd episode tou thora saber kr lay :)

haha... yar saber... Lannisters always pay their debts :)

P.S. phli torrent per mil jay gi, dosri live stream ker lay or parson aye gi 3rd episode tou thora saber kr lay :)

Hahahaha Lannisters always pay their debts great timing. So we meet on this thread after a year.

Have you seen the Spartacus?? It is also a great show in fact I will say much better than games of thrones. And it is about to end

come on yar, dont compare the two, Spartacus is altogether on a different issue. you can compare Rome with GoT but not with Spartacus...

Will catch up with the 3rd season next week.

come on yar, dont compare the two, Spartacus is altogether on a different issue. you can compare Rome with GoT but not with Spartacus...

See in terms of Spartacus and Rob stark. Rob is tryin to free north from south and spartacus is tryin to free slaves from Rome. See trolled ya :devil:

@Evil Flare @hunter_hunted

the lannister have send their regards...

da hollly ffffuucckkk did just happen in 9th episode !!!

man I read a blog related to it, but wasnt expecting this....

oh well its game of thrones, nothing easy :D

awesome going so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=11375" target="_blank">Evil Flare</a></u> @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=34892" target="_blank">hunter_hunted</a></u>

the lannister have send their regards...

da hollly ffffuucckkk did just happen in 9th episode !!!

man I read a blog related to it, but wasnt expecting this....

oh well its game of thrones, nothing easy :D

awesome going so far.

Well you are not alone.These are some priceless reactions.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom