What's new

Second Season of Games of Thrones Started

GoT is an okay show not that great...and just becuase they killed some of the characters in The rains of Castamere, that doesn't make it an "epic" episode......for me its the Walking Dead followed by Supernatural and Vampire diaries......But these days enjoying Teen Wolf, the season 3 just started.

Red Wedding just came out of nowhere for me- I don't read any blogs or anything about GoT, so just complet shock! And I was watching with my sister who does read blogs and the like so in the moments leading up to it when the closed the doors and the music starts playing she was saying- "this is it, this is IT"!!

Crazy stuff- so is that it? Who's the king of the north now? Bren? And is the war over now then?

Rob was fool to go against the KarkStark . He signed on his death warrant.

Spoiler Alert for people who havent seen the GoT: You have to see the GoT

GoT is an okay show not that great...and just becuase they killed some of the characters in The rains of Castamere, that doesn't make it an "epic" episode......for me its the Walking Dead followed by Supernatural and Vampire diaries......But these days enjoying Teen Wolf, the season 3 just started.

Lol- GOT is not as "great" as Vampire Dairies, Supernatural and TEEN WOLF!!! Everyone has right to their opinion andwe can't all like the same things but just lol!

Because GOT is not at all critically acclaimed.

Lol- GOT is not as "great" as Vampire Dairies, Supernatural and TEEN WOLF!!! Everyone has right to their opinion andwe can't all like the same things but just lol!

Because GOT is not at all critically acclaimed.
What exactly are you trying to convey here? Did I not explicitly mention 'for me' nobody is enforcing anything upon you. Just like you are entitled to your opinion, I am sharing my views.

He was a fool to bring his pregnant wife to the wedding and then not to have some sort of alert-not drunk- personal bodyguard. Why would you let your guard down around a man as deranged as Lord Walder??

Mate what do the KarkStarks have to do with his death?

Bit seriously the war with the north has got to be over as they killed the king of the north, his heir is dead (baby Ned), his next heir (Bren) is MIA and the majority of the North's bannermen were killed in the massacre.

Red Wedding just came out of nowhere for me- I don't read any blogs or anything about GoT, so just complet shock! And I was watching with my sister who does read blogs and the like so in the moments leading up to it when the closed the doors and the music starts playing she was saying- "this is it, this is IT"!!

Crazy stuff- so is that it? Who's the king of the north now? Bren? And is the war over now then?

Snow Stark, the Bastard son will most likely pick up the lineage as the others are too young. Regardless, the last episode was not what I had expected!

970260_617636791588084_1575210714_n.png

Snow Stark, the Bastard son will most likely pick up the lineage as the others are too young. Regardless, the last episode was not what I had expected!

AFAIK such "bastards" have no right to the throne. Would be great if it happened though!!

He was a fool to bring his pregnant wife to the wedding and then not to have some sort of alert-not drunk- personal bodyguard. Why would you let your guard down around a man as deranged as Lord Walder??

Mate what do the KarkStarks have to do with his death?

Bit seriously the war with the north has got to be over as they killed the king of the north, his heir is dead (baby Ned), his next heir (Bren) is MIA and the majority of the North's bannermen were killed in the massacre.

It had everything to do with his death. Because Rob killed the Kark and kark's bannermen left him . So Rob needed to replenish his ranks. And he had no other option to go for this Lord Walder.

You people are not getting into the Story. Don't compare GOT to teen shytty wolf.

I rate Revolution better than teen wolf.
Hannibal
Bates Motel and a few other.

Read the books, but that episode was still shocking. Very well done.
SPOLIERS:

We haven't seen the last of Catelyn...

It had everything to do with his death. Because Rob killed the Kark and kark's bannermen left him . So Rob needed to replenish his ranks. And he had no other option to go for this Lord Walder.

But Rikard killed the Lanaster boys-going against the orders of Rob. Killing him was fair enough.

You people are not getting into the Story. Don't compare GOT to teen shytty wolf.

I rate Revolution better than teen wolf.
Hannibal
Bates Motel and a few other.
Revolution is pretty decent- anyone watch Continuum, Falking Skies or Defiance?

But Rikard killed the Lanaster boys-going against the orders of Rob. Killing him was fair enough.

Why's the thread title referring to the 2nd season...we're nearing the end of the third one. It seems the guys who haven't read the novel got quite a shock..Damn but I was waiting for Rob to get ganked...wait till these folks get down to adapting the other 2 books...plenty of people yet to die. Who are you rooting for? Dany, Aegon, Lannisters?

Wrong, He should have known what will be the repercussion for the act he is going to do. And later he regret his actions. But thats what makes GoT and Spartacus my fav Serials.

Back
Top Bottom