What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

Discovery of 3 Bodies Wrapped in Bags Fuels a Search in Ohio

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/22/us/discovery-of-3-bodies-wrapped-in-bags-fuels-a-search-in-ohio.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=0

@ice_man @mafiya @Leader @Pakistanisage @darkinsky @A.Rafay @pak-marine

Congratulations MQM has reached to USA to wrapping people in bories :woot: Now Pakistanisage bro you should get enough security :D

nope, I think some serial killer just copied mqm's method. googled taught him about mqm mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:
calm down guys, it is infact MQM which has copied the idea. It is quiet popular among drug cartels in US - Mexico ( so far i have read), hands are burnt to remove finger prints so that the bodies cannot be identified easily. using bags is more economical way than drums I guess :)

calm down guys, it is infact MQM which has copied the idea. It is quiet popular among drug cartels in US - Mexico ( so far i have read), hands are burnt to remove finger prints so that the bodies cannot be identified easily. using bags is more economical way than drums I guess :)

just like cartels, lyari is hub of pakistani cartels who deal with drugs. extortion and human smuggling, gambling shitt

so the body bag, chopping heads off, skinning people like animals idea was introduced by the lyari gangsters, still used by them today and MQM never used the idea of body bags, torture cells etc

pakistani media sucks, 1 million pound is the worth of property owned by some guy related to MQM not altaf hussain and it has nothing got to do with imran farooq's murder case

No sweet heart. Pakistan sucks.

Certainly Altaf bhai thought so, that is why he abandoned the country and lives happily in UK !

x495568_16515044.jpg.pagespeed.ic.w-OMztuCNc.jpg

Altaf seeks time to submit evidence in money laundering case

LONDON: MQM chief Altaf Hussain has sought time to provide evidence that the money found from his possession had been earned through fair means.

According to sources, Altaf may get 10 days relaxation by the investigation agency.

Reports said that three more leaders of the MQM have been investigated by the agency in the money laundering case.

The fingerprints of these leaders were detected on the currency notes recovered from the residence of Altaf Hussain.

Altaf pleaded that most of the people who “donated” the money were in Pakistan and were being contacted.

The BBC aired a documentary recently in which Dr Imran Farooq murder case, money laundering and political influence of the MQM were discussed.

The BBC claimed that around 400,000 pounds were found during London police raids at the office of Muttahida Qaumi Movement and Altaf Hussain’s residence. The raids were conducted on December 06, 2012, and June 18, 2013.

The MQM leaders had slammed the report.

Dr Farooq Sattar, presenting his party’s stance on these issues, had said that MQM chief Altaf Hussain has never harmed anyone. He alleged that the BBC’s documentary on Altaf Hussain was sponsored by pro-Taliban elements. inp

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Altaf seeks time to submit evidence in money laundering case

LONDON: MQM chief Altaf Hussain has sought time to provide evidence that the money found from his possession had been earned through fair means.

According to sources, Altaf may get 10 days relaxation by the investigation agency.

Reports said that three more leaders of the MQM have been investigated by the agency in the money laundering case.

The fingerprints of these leaders were detected on the currency notes recovered from the residence of Altaf Hussain.

Altaf pleaded that most of the people who “donated” the money were in Pakistan and were being contacted.

The BBC aired a documentary recently in which Dr Imran Farooq murder case, money laundering and political influence of the MQM were discussed.

The BBC claimed that around 400,000 pounds were found during London police raids at the office of Muttahida Qaumi Movement and Altaf Hussain’s residence. The raids were conducted on December 06, 2012, and June 18, 2013.

The MQM leaders had slammed the report.

Dr Farooq Sattar, presenting his party’s stance on these issues, had said that MQM chief Altaf Hussain has never harmed anyone. He alleged that the BBC’s documentary on Altaf Hussain was sponsored by pro-Taliban elements. inp

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

BS ..now he will call his zombie supporters to come to UK and admit they gave the money ..he is playing with the law

@Devil Soul you started this thread :omghaha:

yeah i did & whats so funny about it???
My feelings towards MQM are the same as they were before and i dont give a dam sh!t about what any tom d!ken harry thinks, btw i also started a thread where ur party leader is patting himself by saying that how he dodged death by falling from the lifter... so quit with this PHAPAY KUTTANI THINKING

Khawajay ka gawah daddu :omghaha:

YEAH i can pretty much see who is Khawaja & whos Dadu here.. :omghaha:... :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom