What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

I am a qualified accountant (and in audit practice) and i can tell u money laundering in UK is a serious crime .Mr Hussain will struggle to explain to SOCA wing of Scotland yard and HMRC how he managed to hold so much wealth .He is a UK resident and is liable to pay tax on overseas income (bhatta) and the more his network is revealed the more deep shite he will find himself in and this is keeping aside the murder investigation.

photo.php
1497712_682837945100247_250979129_n.jpg

Metropolitan Police Has Made My Life a Living Hell: Altaf

Lahore: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain said that British Police has made his life a living hell, but he won’t bow before international establishment.

In a usual sentimental telephonic address from London at ceremony held in connection with the launching of his book “Falsafa-e-Muhabbat” here on Friday, MQM supremo said how he could bow before British police since he never did so before Pakistani establishment and its agency – Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

“The British police have made my life miserable. But I tell you very clearly that I will not bow before them. Pakistan army and the ISI are mine and I will even sacrifice my life for my country,” he said, adding he is afraid of none but Allah and is ready to face any situation in near future.

MQM chief said what British government can do its utmost is to seize his passport or kill him but it can’t wrest him of his faith.

The British police can take my life or confiscate my passport, but I will never bow before them. I will prefer losing my life rather than selling my belief,” he said.

He said like other politicians, the establishment also strived to purchase him but he declined to sell himself for briefcases of money.

“I swear there is no politician other than me who rejected the money. This is my crime,” he said.

Altaf said if anyone has doubt over his claim,
he can ask from prime accused of the Mehran-gate scandal.

“General Hamid Gul is alive, Brigadier Imtiaz is alive, Aslam Beg is alive. You can ask any of them whether they sent briefcases full of money or not. And also ask them if Altaf Hussain accepted this money or refused it,” he said.

SOURCE:

Metropolitan Police Has Made My Life a Living Hell: Altaf | Pakistan Tribune

I am the only ‘clean’ politician: Altaf

I am the only ‘clean’ politician: Altaf

Looks like Altaf is about to become history.
1102042640-1.gif

I am a qualified accountant (and in audit practice) and i can tell u money laundering in UK is a serious crime .Mr Hussain will struggle to explain to SOCA wing of Scotland yard and HMRC how he managed to hold so much wealth .He is a UK resident and is liable to pay tax on overseas income (bhatta) and the more his network is revealed the more deep shite he will find himself in and this is keeping aside the murder investigation.
Looks like Altaf is about to become history.
1102042640-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom