What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

plz contact FBI, who put him on the most wanted man in the american history?
who told you, they doesnt hve any prooves against OBL, dear dont, listen to the dam prapogandas of, the dam mullahs, you are enough educated, for that?
cause i will be following you. at the day of my death, if it comes like that, i trust you better then a dam coward, mullha? cause i belive u are far better knowledgeble then that stupid?
u post make no sense to me . post kya tha aur tum ne kya reply kya ..

u post make no sense to me . post kya tha aur tum ne kya reply kya ..
uncle tum tu OBL key khilaf proves ki baat kar rehay thay naa, ussi ka jawaab diya thaa, abb tum ko smajh nahi atti tu mien kiya karoon?

jee uncle, jee!
dear hounrble friend,
yes you are quite right, but there is no one perfect in this dam world, i know you are deep striker, like allways ....? lolzz
but i allways liked you, just belive me !
even though some times you do,the cross firing , on a old retired, crazy, mad, & injured soilders like me? lolzz
my friend actions speaks louder then words, i dont care who the hell MQM is , but if they are standing besides me in the fight against terror & triatory , then they are patriots to me , & i dint give a dam what others think about it?
altaf bhai zinda bad, pakarmy zindabad!

actually u have replied twice . didnt saw ur this post .
how can a terrorist stand by u to be against another terrorist ...
TTP came to karachi after 2006 m..MQM is terrorizing karachi for more then 2 decades . but i never see you saying anythng against them.
even when they offer Mi^and CIA to use their man power to spy in Pakistan ..

btw i like yu too and i know also know no matter how much u pretend u are not MQMer.. i know the truth.. Pakistan was F***ed much before Imran khan came on scene but u r only singling him out on every forum ..that is our problem ..

MQM is responsible for a lot of the bloodshed taking place in Karachi. It is great that in recent raids their members have been arrested. In 1984 MQM was born. From 1985-1990 3000 people were killed. So those who argue that MQM's past was more peaceful than its present are badly mistaken.

In any civilized state when a leader of a major political party makes Anti Pakistani claims and calls the partition the biggest blunder in the history of mankind that leader is immediately arrested. Only we can be so foolish as to vote for MQM despite all this. MQM mentality is in our head and it is rusting our brains.

I blame a lot of this on ethnic based voting preferences. Punjab votes for PMLN, Sindh for PPP, #Karachi for MQM. I hope I see the downfall of MQM during my lifetime.

now that he wrote afsan-e-mohabat, no one will suspect he is a terrorist

actually u have replied twice . didnt saw ur this post .
how can a terrorist stand by u to be against another terrorist ...
TTP came to karachi after 2006 m..MQM is terrorizing karachi for more then 2 decades . but i never see you saying anythng against them.
even when they offer Mi^and CIA to use their man power to spy in Pakistan ..

btw i like yu too and i know also know no matter how much u pretend u are not MQMer.. i know the truth.. Pakistan was F***ed much before Imran khan came on scene but u r only singling him out on every forum ..that is our problem ..
voilence done by MQM or, conected by MQM isnt is hurting this dam world?
so thus its not been , ratted anywhere in the world as a terrorists organation?
while even been if TTp just came in to bieng, 2004 its been the deadliest of terrorist organization, recognized by most of the world?
MQM,s voilence can be detected, & cure politicly , & its still limmited to some parts of karachi ?
while TTp, doesnt recognise pakistani constitution???
it bombs karachi, lahore, islamabad without utter questions been thought?
so whatever MQM was done never been called terrorism, its called domestic political voilence, & its happening in many parts of the world?
yes as being a solid supporter of TTp, I target IMRAN KHAN for his foolish thinking, by whifh he is ready to give offices to terrorists, with no political or counter insurgency experince?
while, scotland cant hve any proves from pakistan, specially from ISI against altaf hussian, who is considered by ISI a vital political patriot? thats the end of story, my friend?

MQM is responsible for a lot of the bloodshed taking place in Karachi. It is great that in recent raids their members have been arrested. In 1984 MQM was born. From 1985-1990 3000 people were killed. So those who argue that MQM's past was more peaceful than its present are badly mistaken.

In any civilized state when a leader of a major political party makes Anti Pakistani claims and calls the partition the biggest blunder in the history of mankind that leader is immediately arrested. Only we can be so foolish as to vote for MQM despite all this. MQM mentality is in our head and it is rusting our brains.

I blame a lot of this on ethnic based voting preferences. Punjab votes for PMLN, Sindh for PPP, #Karachi for MQM. I hope I see the downfall of MQM during my lifetime.
In 1984 MQM was born. From 1985-1990 3000 people were killed.
are you claming that, all of the peoples from 1985 -1990 were killed by MQM ?
& in that period no MQM peoples were killed?
& if MQM peoples also got killed durring, 1985 -1990 , who killed them?
my dear friend, plz frame good, if its just your own thinking against a political party , which is still bieng the most elected party of , karachi?
even though, after all the dam halqa bandi, this & that?
come on, they hve the peoples support?

Last edited:
spacer.png

Altaf Hussain not facing difficulties in London, says Farogh Naseem

Altaf Hussain not facing difficulties in London, says Farogh Naseem | SAMAA TV

Altaf says his passport could be seized by Scotland yard and he said scotland yard has made his life miserable !

Last edited:
I heard that 5 core mqm members were called in by scotland yard for investigation, while mqm claimed they were being called for a party meeting :lol:

London: Two more arrested in money laundering case

December 06, 2013 - Updated 140 PKT
From Web Edition

Pakistan-London-police-arrest_12-6-2013_129214_l.jpg

LONDON: Two more people were arrested in connection with the money laundering case by the Metropolitan Police.

According to the Metropolitan Police, two houses were raided in west London on Thursday at 5:00 AM. Two people age 70 and 40 were arrested by the Anti-Terrorism Command.

Those arrested were shifted to the Central London police station for interrogation and later released on bail. According to the Metropolitan Police, the two suspects have been summoned after one month.

SOURCE:

NEWS INTERNATIONAL

London: Two more arrested in money laundering case - thenews.com.pk

KARACHI: Following raids at Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain’s residence in London last year, the London Metropolitan Police Friday arrested two suspects in connection with money laundering case, they are currently probing.

Hussain is being investigated for money laundering worth at least 400,000 pounds as well as for incitement to violence and MQM leader Dr Imran Farooq’s murder.

Speaking to BBC Urdu, Met police officer Richard Jones said the suspects were moved to a police station in Central London following their arrest. Both, however, were released on bail later, he added.

Jones said the police were investigating the money laundering case and Dr Imran Farooq's murder simultaneously.

According to a statement by Met police, two houses in West London were raided in this regard. The Anti-Terrorism Unit (ATU) of Metropolitan Police conducted the raids.

A large amount of cash along with important documents were taken into custody by the police when they raided Altaf Hussain’s home in London’s Edgeware neighbourhood in connection with Dr Farooq’s murder on Dec 8 – two days short of exactly a year ago.

The law enforcers initiated a probe into money laundering allegations against the MQM and its chief besides the murder case following the raids.

They have said apparently the murder seems carried out through a “planned conspiracy”. There was also a possibility that the murder was carried out with the help of “others deliberately or unintentionally”.

MQM leader Dr Imran Farooq, aged 50, was on his way home from work when he was attacked in Green Lane on Sept 16, 2010 outside his London home. A post-mortem examination found that he died from multiple stab wounds and blunt trauma to the head.

Farooq, one of the founding members of the MQM, then known as the Mohajir Qaumi Movement, had been living in self-imposed exile in London since 1999.

The party later transformed into the Muttahida Qaumi Movement and became the fourth largest political force in parliament, and is the largest political party in Karachi, Pakistan’s business hub by the Arabian Sea.

SOURCE:

DAWN NEWS

Two arrested in London money laundering case - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom