What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

yeah i did & whats so funny about it???
My feelings towards MQM are the same as they were before and i dont give a dam sh!t about what any tom d!ken harry thinks, btw i also started a thread where ur party leader is patting himself by saying that how he dodged death by falling from the lifter... so quit with this PHAPAY KUTTANI THINKING

YEAH i can pretty much see who is Khawaja & whos Dadu here.. :omghaha:... :woot:

yup and also this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-khan-leveling-allegations-against-altaf.html

my sympathies for your failed attempt to face saving.... :omghaha:

yup and also this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-khan-leveling-allegations-against-altaf.html

my sympathies for your failed attempt to face saving.... :omghaha:
Face saving Attempt from u???? :laughcry:, sorry to bust ur bubbles, ur just an internet warrior who just sits online whole day working for a certain political outfit,
Divert ur sympathies here, as he is in URGENT NEED --> "Why are you asking me so tough questions?" PTI Imran Khan leaves newsmen after questions | The News Tribe:coffee:

Any further news on BORIWALAY BHAI? People in UK, your intelligence network needs brushing up.

Oh how i pray for that day. Hope he goes out with a bang on the shitter!

Watched a documentary on Karachi. Lovely people. Lovely city :)

But then you have these political goons engaged in target killing and extortion and kidnapping.

Kind of similar to the northern Indian politics we have.

Watched a documentary on Karachi. Lovely people. Lovely city :)

But then you have these political goons engaged in target killing and extortion and kidnapping.

Kind of similar to the northern Indian politics we have.

This kind of shit happens when the economy is not documented and anybody can claim his right on almost anything. So when some political party like MQM tries to fight the landlords, they are labelled terrorists and anti state elements.

Unfortunately, most of the criticizers of MQM are outside the influence of MQM and post BS based purely on propaganda. People literally start stories against MQM by stating that their uncles friend or cousins neighbour or some relatives colleague etc. does this and that. All they have in second hand, corrupt misguided information and propaganda and then they become a tool of that propaganda against MQM.

bhie proofs tu osama k khilaaf b nhie hain
plz contact FBI, who put him on the most wanted man in the american history?
who told you, they doesnt hve any prooves against OBL, dear dont, listen to the dam prapogandas of, the dam mullahs, you are enough educated, for that?
cause i will be following you. at the day of my death, if it comes like that, i trust you better then a dam coward, mullha? cause i belive u are far better knowledgeble then that stupid?

Last edited:
This kind of shit happens when the economy is not documented and anybody can claim his right on almost anything. So when some political party like MQM tries to fight the landlords, they are labelled terrorists and anti state elements.

Unfortunately, most of the criticizers of MQM are outside the influence of MQM and post BS based purely on propaganda. People literally start stories against MQM by stating that their uncles friend or cousins neighbour or some relatives colleague etc. does this and that. All they have in second hand, corrupt misguided information and propaganda and then they become a tool of that propaganda against MQM.

Bhai, from a distance it looks very much like a turf war in Karachi. Plus there ARE criminals working inside every party. Also MQM's past is checkered to say the least. That is why it becomes easy to believe anything about MQM.

It is just unfortunate that people who have given rise to a certain negative perception about MQM are sitting tight, while the real assets of the organization are quietly dropping out. How will then perception about MQM change? Lies can go only so far. Eventually facts make themselves felt. People are an organization's biggest asset. If good ones do not stick around, what happens to the organization?

Bhai, from a distance it looks very much like a turf war in Karachi. Plus there ARE criminals working inside every party. Also MQM's past is checkered to say the least. That is why it becomes easy to believe anything about MQM.

It is just unfortunate that people who have given rise to a certain negative perception about MQM are sitting tight, while the real assets of the organization are quietly dropping out. How will then perception about MQM change? Lies can go only so far. Eventually facts make themselves felt. People are an organization's biggest asset. If good ones do not stick around, what happens to the organization?
jee uncle, jee!
dear hounrble friend,
yes you are quite right, but there is no one perfect in this dam world, i know you are deep striker, like allways ....? lolzz
but i allways liked you, just belive me !
even though some times you do,the cross firing , on a old retired, crazy, mad, & injured soilders like me? lolzz
my friend actions speaks louder then words, i dont care who the hell MQM is , but if they are standing besides me in the fight against terror & triatory , then they are patriots to me , & i dint give a dam what others think about it?
altaf bhai zinda bad, pakarmy zindabad!

Back
Top Bottom