What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

And you're an idiot.

First of all, there is a difference between the Scotland Yard and Metropolitan Police, and the British Government, the British Army and its agencies such as MI5 and MI6. Britain will do everything to protect all its citizens and ensure rule of law in her land but when it comes to the issue of other countries, Britain will serve her own interests. Britain will always work against Pakistan because that is in her interest but it would still deal with a murder case inside her own country in an impartial manner.

Altaf Hussain is a British citizen and so was Imran Farooq. Imran Farooq was murdered on British soil. There is NO WAY Britain can let this slide away and let Altaf Hussain escape justice. If Scotland Yard does not deal with this case as it does with any other murder cases, it will be held accountable by the British public and taxpayers for failing to perform its duties. The British media and human rights agencies will rip through the law enforcement agencies for not dealing with the case in the required manner. This will also set a very dangerous precedent in Britain where if this case is not dealt correctly than this would give other criminals the excuse to escape justice and the police will become lazy in the future as well.

The bottom line is that the British Police is not controlled by the British Government or the British Army or the MI5 or anyone else; it is independent of all these entities and is expected to act impartially in ALL cases. Nobody can intervene on anybody's behalf and nobody is immune from criminal charges. At the same time, Britain will continue to mess around with other countries as and how it feels. Britain has no need to deal with other countries with the same fairness it deals with her citizens.

There are no double standards here!

Dil ko behlane ko Ghalib ,
YE khayal acha he :lol:

Altaf bhai baach kaay nikaal jayega! tension kioun lay rahi hai MQM kaa fan club?

they should be happy that Imran farooq case is being solved!

& finally if MQM feels that "ESTABLISHMENT & Scotland yard" are doing SAAZISH against BHAI then why is Bhai living there?

he ran from Pakistan for 2 reasons!! 1) Saazish by Establishment in Pakistan 2) Killing of leaders of MQM.

now both things happened in UK will bhai now run from UK? if not then clearly he has double standards! apnaay FAN club ko chor gaya saazish kaay naam paar aur abb UK say nahi bhaag raha! why not?

And you're an idiot.

First of all, there is a difference between the Scotland Yard and Metropolitan Police, and the British Government, the British Army and its agencies such as MI5 and MI6. Britain will do everything to protect all its citizens and ensure rule of law in her land but when it comes to the issue of other countries, Britain will serve her own interests. Britain will always work against Pakistan because that is in her interest but it would still deal with a murder case inside her own country in an impartial manner.

Altaf Hussain is a British citizen and so was Imran Farooq. Imran Farooq was murdered on British soil. There is NO WAY Britain can let this slide away and let Altaf Hussain escape justice. If Scotland Yard does not deal with this case as it does with any other murder cases, it will be held accountable by the British public and taxpayers for failing to perform its duties. The British media and human rights agencies will rip through the law enforcement agencies for not dealing with the case in the required manner. This will also set a very dangerous precedent in Britain where if this case is not dealt correctly than this would give other criminals the excuse to escape justice and the police will become lazy in the future as well.

The bottom line is that the British Police is not controlled by the British Government or the British Army or the MI5 or anyone else; it is independent of all these entities and is expected to act impartially in ALL cases. Nobody can intervene on anybody's behalf and nobody is immune from criminal charges. At the same time, Britain will continue to mess around with other countries as and how it feels. Britain has no need to deal with other countries with the same fairness it deals with her citizens.

There are no double standards here!

resorting to personal remarks without understanding what is said in the post , are signs of idiocy , incompetence and cowardice ..

Altaf bhai baach kaay nikaal jayega! tension kioun lay rahi hai MQM kaa fan club?

they should be happy that Imran farooq case is being solved!

& finally if MQM feels that "ESTABLISHMENT & Scotland yard" are doing SAAZISH against BHAI then why is Bhai living there?

he ran from Pakistan for 2 reasons!! 1) Saazish by Establishment in Pakistan 2) Killing of leaders of MQM.

now both things happened in UK will bhai now run from UK? if not then clearly he has double standards! apnaay FAN club ko chor gaya saazish kaay naam paar aur abb UK say nahi bhaag raha! why not?

Are you sure about highlighted reasons...?????????

bhai kiyoun bhagaa thaa app bataa dou? hum tou masoom awaam hain!

Sirf jaan ka khatra ... Kyun k 2 bomb blast ho chukey thay ... And you said killing of MQM leaders ... Can you tell me how many MQM leaders had been killed till 1991..???

MQM Altaf Hussain face 7 hours interrogation
L ondon: Elite investigative agencies of United Kingdom have interrogated Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Altaf Hussain for seven hours in connection with money laundering case.

The MQM leader has been summoned for the second phase of interrogation on July 17, Daily Dunya has reported.

The agency, which investigates money laundering and anti-terrorim affairs, called Altaf Hussain at a police station in Central London.

The interrogators asked queries about money recovered during a raid at Altaf’s residence and property in name of Altaf Hussain and his source of income.

Altaf Hussain said that the property was purchased with donations from party workers and it was owned by MQM. The hard cash is also the donations from the party workers, he further said.

According to sources, if the property and money is proved to be legal, then the case would be resolved against the MQM leader.
MQM Altaf Hussain face 7 hours interrogation | Saach.TV

Sirf jaan ka khatra ... Kyun k 2 bomb blast ho chukey thay ... And you said killing of MQM leaders ... Can you tell me how many MQM leaders had been killed till 1991..???

tou abb jaan kaa khatra nahi hai Imran farooq ko murder kaar diya gaya hai!

and this time Altaf bhai said he is scared that UK "establishment" is after him? and he said if I die you stay strong!

TOU ISS DAFAA JAAN KAA KHATRA nahi hai???

& last 9 years MQM was in power ek bhi diin MQM kaay quaid kaay liyaay jaan kaa khatra kumm nahi houa?

& you said JAAN kaa KHATRA in 1991 from who did he have jaan kaa khatraaaaaaaaa???????

pakistanis always will think pro feudalism, feudals guide pakistani minds

there is no way pakistan can get out of this lanat till one century atleast

keep satisfying yourself, you need it after all there is no justification to support a killer other than he belongs to my race

You've got to give it up for Altaf Hussein - that is one shameless mofo - GO! already.

Itna mota taza bakra kab tak khair manaye ga bachoo...

UK murder probe: Altaf claims global conspiracy hatched against him

KARACHI: Declaring accusations levelled against him in the Imran Farooq murder case as false and terming them part of an international conspiracy against him, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said early Sunday morning that he was stepping down on moral grounds as he wanted to clear his name from the case.
Altaf decided to hand over the party’s affairs to the Rabita Committee. Workers and members of the committee, however, requested him to take back his decision. A few hours later, Altaf retracted his decision much to the delight of party workers.
“My fault is that I have raised my voice against feudals, extremists and the Taliban,” Altaf said. “In the eyes of Britain, I may not be a leader but for my own people, I am one.”
Later during the day, a delegation of the party submitted a petition in the British Deputy High Commission, and carried out a protest over the government’s step.
In his speech, Altaf admitted that the Scotland Yard and London Metropolitan Police raided his house. “They were in my house for several hours and they took away several things,” he said. Altaf alleged that the British government and its establishment were after his life and wanted to kill him.
“The agencies should arrest the killers of Imran Farooq and refrain from conspiring against me,” he said, adding that he was prepared to fight his case in court.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 1st, 2013.

people are mistaken here

what ever the probe is not minutely related to imran farooq's case

another probe is launched which is related to money laundering based on altaf's property

it raises some question as to how MET police tolerated money laundering for so long and it went unnoticed for 20 years and it is just based on a case of murder

totally unrelated

keep satisfying yourself, you need it after all there is no justification to support a killer other than he belongs to my race

there is no excuse for a crime, but what is an excuse for nawaz money laundering i dont understand, he did massive money laundering too just like benazir and her surrey palace

so why jump on the money laundering of altaf hussain, whose property maybe worth 1 million or even less as it was bought 20 years ago when UK properties were comparatively cheaper

tou abb jaan kaa khatra nahi hai Imran farooq ko murder kaar diya gaya hai!

and this time Altaf bhai said he is scared that UK "establishment" is after him? and he said if I die you stay strong!

TOU ISS DAFAA JAAN KAA KHATRA nahi hai???

& last 9 years MQM was in power ek bhi diin MQM kaay quaid kaay liyaay jaan kaa khatra kumm nahi houa?

& you said JAAN kaa KHATRA in 1991 from who did he have jaan kaa khatraaaaaaaaa???????

Bhai jaan ... Jaan ka khatra banda mehsoos karta hai tau phat jati hai ... Ab tum samajh saktey ho why didn't he come during Musharraf era ... I don't count PPP era ... And I quoted 1991 circumstances not present ... At that time I was not his bodygurad :)

Back
Top Bottom