What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

surprising thing is suddenly the british > MI5 > MI6 > scotland yard > Govt and the queen , are no longer conspiring against Pakistan or its people , they are no longer the evil people and Pakistanis are so entrusting them .. double standards so many of us has .. lol

LONDON: MQM leader Altaf Hussain opened a new front on Sunday by naming the British establishment and openly accusing Britons of hatching a plot to eliminate him and “frame” him in the murder case of Dr Imran Farooq, one of the founders of the MQM

Altaf fears

the same was published by experss tribune in urdu

lets put his official words here, any MQM statment?
what you think by these paid media stuff. you are getting any where my freind?
or even try to find it from british tabloid press?
it just doesnt exists?
all we hve is just wish lists, on behalf of the hate against a single person, who rissen from no where, to at least challenge the dam rule of elites in the city of karachi?
yes he isnt is any angel, he looks ugly, maybe he doesnt hve the best of singing voices but, still his peoples love him, & as they had proven , died for him?
bt thats the way it is in pakistan?
non of our political leadership couldnt even match the leadership of china, england, combodia, america?
so what should do kill them all?lol

This was my opinion i think a shaheed do need a certificate from a mullah ..

thats what I am talking about
shaheed don't need certification from anyone…
noone can surely say about anyone that wether he is shaheed or not because it depends on his/her niatt……

thats what I am talking about
shaheed don't need certification from anyone…
noone can surely say about anyone that wether he is shaheed or not because it depends on his/her niatt……

no we are saying two different things i am saying i will call shaheed who ever it is (religion / cast / creed) and i dont need any one to issue certificate aur authenticate its my choice. Hope this shaheed business get over now

mera altaf mamoo nahi hai?
laykin aik pakistani hai, mien rang aur nasaal key adley badley nahi rakhtaa!

woo gift money bani galla?
if they dont give statments durring investigations, than all that fuss is from queen,s old one pound radio?lol

A mind which refuses to accept anything and everything cannot be convinced. Its not "politically motivated" stuff and it is for the murder of somebody who belonged to MQM as founding fathers. "Fuss from queeen" and "one pound radio" things are too lame to be mentioned. Queen doesn't have a crush on Altaf neither it is a matter of political opinion of fish-seller. But wait and see.. I pray Allah may reward Altaf with what he actually deserves. If he has murdered anybody in Pakistan or in UK then let him receive due reward and if he is innocent, may Allah give him the reward he deserves as being innocent.

Wait a see.. here MQM guys would be in panic.. rest of the countrymen are watching the story and waiting it to conclude.

surprising thing is suddenly the british > MI5 > MI6 > scotland yard > Govt and the queen , are no longer conspiring against Pakistan or its people , they are no longer the evil people and Pakistanis are so entrusting them .. double standards so many of us has .. lol

so true

just like imran farooq was the evil man before his death and suddenly after his death, blame shifted to MQM for killing its own worker and imran farooq became their hero just like afaq ahmed

these same people criticise MQM doing mohajir politics but they appreciate all enemies of MQM whether it be zulfeqar mirza aman comittee wala, afaq ahmed who killed so many people and TTP etc

I hope they charge him with murder based on evidence.

or money laundering or even robbery or gunda gardi :angel:

He looks soo fake and ugly crying had to scroll down while reading the news :undecided:

so true
just like imran farooq was the evil man before his death and suddenly after his death, blame shifted to MQM for killing its own worker and imran farooq became their hero just like afaq ahmed
these same people criticise MQM doing mohajir politics but they appreciate all enemies of MQM whether it be zulfeqar mirza aman comittee wala, afaq ahmed who killed so many people and TTP etc

Suntay jao and laugh its entertainment

I hope to see Altaf Hussain in a huge jail cell that is dark and lonely. This man is responsible for starting the process of target killing in Pakistan and is responsible for more than 3000 deaths. Political violence has claimed many lives in Pakistan and MQM is promoting such violence heavily.

I hope there is a proper investigation and the records of Ajmal Pahari's interview included in the investigation.

There is no proof that MQM is responsible to start the process of targeted killing in Pakistan ... Oh! you are saying in Pakistan ... It means in all over Pakistan where happens targeted killing MQM is the responsible ... Secondly Ajmal Pahari is in Pakistan not in UK ... And he could not be investigated by Scotland Yard ...............

Even if only money laundering is proven he can end up in Jail for 14 years

He will be caught in money laundering case certainly ... But I am not sure that sentence will be up to 14 years :undecided:

The matter is simple,

If Altaf Bhai is proven guilty in British courts, it will leave heavy impact on the MQM vote bank and they will know the outcry from every other opposition party was true.

If Altaf Bhai is proven innocent then the vote bank will increase assuming Altaf bhai bechare pe ilzamat lagte rahte hain etc.

By the way scort land yard is investigating the money laundering issue the murder is cases is being investigated by Metropolitan Police

Bhai jaan Scotland Yard is investigating to murder case for 3 years ... This money laundering case has come up during search operation ... Kiya ho gaya .............

so true

Propaganda machine ...............

The matter is simple,

If Altaf Bhai is proven guilty in British courts, it will leave heavy impact on the MQM vote bank and they will know the outcry from every other opposition party was true.

If Altaf Bhai is proven innocent then the vote bank will increase assuming Altaf bhai bechare pe ilzamat lagte rahte hain etc.

Right ... But if he will be proven guilty everybody will start noises that we had said so ..... But if he will be proven innocent they will cry that he is British agent that's why they didn't catch him in murder case and proofs have been hidden ........

And you're an idiot.

First of all, there is a difference between the Scotland Yard and Metropolitan Police, and the British Government, the British Army and its agencies such as MI5 and MI6. Britain will do everything to protect all its citizens and ensure rule of law in her land but when it comes to the issue of other countries, Britain will serve her own interests. Britain will always work against Pakistan because that is in her interest but it would still deal with a murder case inside her own country in an impartial manner.

Altaf Hussain is a British citizen and so was Imran Farooq. Imran Farooq was murdered on British soil. There is NO WAY Britain can let this slide away and let Altaf Hussain escape justice. If Scotland Yard does not deal with this case as it does with any other murder cases, it will be held accountable by the British public and taxpayers for failing to perform its duties. The British media and human rights agencies will rip through the law enforcement agencies for not dealing with the case in the required manner. This will also set a very dangerous precedent in Britain where if this case is not dealt correctly than this would give other criminals the excuse to escape justice and the police will become lazy in the future as well.

The bottom line is that the British Police is not controlled by the British Government or the British Army or the MI5 or anyone else; it is independent of all these entities and is expected to act impartially in ALL cases. Nobody can intervene on anybody's behalf and nobody is immune from criminal charges. At the same time, Britain will continue to mess around with other countries as and how it feels. Britain has no need to deal with other countries with the same fairness it deals with her citizens.

There are no double standards here!

no we are saying two different things i am saying i will call shaheed who ever it is (religion / cast / creed) and i dont need any one to issue certificate aur authenticate its my choice. Hope this shaheed business get over now

what I am saying is that you can't say……:lol:
It's a pure religious thing and all the standards had been set by Quran about Shahadat soo don't say just follow if you can……:oops:
any religion?? u gotta need to chk out basic def of shaheed……:azn:

Back
Top Bottom