What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

Any one dying for a cause where a large group of people gave their mandate to is a shaheed in my opinion can be political or religious either , its our own choice .. shaheed doesnt have to be a religious warrior

New Mulla theory……:unsure:
please!!
Islam is not what you think in your mind
and Shaheed needs to be yrying for a good cause by any source
and i don't bleive that human can gave such titles to politicians or common people who died for a cause as their thought also count and Allah knows better about secrets buried in hearts……
so i will go for better avoiding such titles to disputed characters having corruption charges on them…

I hope to see Altaf Hussain in a huge jail cell that is dark and lonely. This man is responsible for starting the process of target killing in Pakistan and is responsible for more than 3000 deaths. Political violence has claimed many lives in Pakistan and MQM is promoting such violence heavily.

I hope there is a proper investigation and the records of Ajmal Pahari's interview included in the investigation.

I hope to see Altaf Hussain in a huge jail cell that is dark and lonely. This man is responsible for starting the process of target killing in Pakistan and is responsible for more than 3000 deaths. Political violence has claimed many lives in Pakistan and MQM is promoting such violence heavily.

I hope there is a proper investigation and the records of Ajmal Pahari's interview included in the investigation.
Even if only money laundering is proven he can end up in Jail for 14 years

Altaf-Hussain-480x238.jpg

LONDON - The London Metropolitan Police has interrogated two leaders of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and has recovered important archives as well as high-valued diamonds and jewellery from two bank lockers, a private television channel reported on Monday.

According to sources, police had tracked the details of the lockers while conducting a search operation in the houses of Altaf Hussain and a relative of his.

The sources said the London police had compiled a report based on solid evidence against the MQM chief and sent it to the Crown Prosecution Service.

The Crown Prosecution Service is responsible for prosecuting criminal cases investigated by the police in England and Wales. The sources added that the MQM chief would be part of the interrogative process after the government lawyers’ response.

Two former leaders of the political party provided firm proof to the London police which helped the officials in their investigation. Police officials also claimed that £1 million or more were also recovered during the raid.

The London Metropolitan Police and the Crown Prosecution Services will present a progress report on the Imran Farooq murder case before British Home Secretary Theresa May today (Tuesday).

The Crown Prosecution Services will hold a special session with the top police officials before meeting the home secretary. Earlier, the MQM chief voluntarily stepped down from his post on June 30 after the raid conducted by the London police on his residence but retracted his resignation within six hours. - See more at: Scotland Yard finds significant evidence against Altaf Hussain | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

1 million pounds... big deal... 1 PML N politico wore a 4.2/3 million USD watch in NA...thts about 45 crore rs...

Wait a min, do correct me if i'm wrong, but we are discussing Scotland Yard police saying/claiming that they got SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE AGAINST ALTAF, from where did Noora & Zordari came in this discussion, oh trying to derail the thread by going :offpost:, btw this news will also be of ur interest Dr Imran Farooq’s murder: If Altaf accepts verdict, so will MQM, says Haider AbbasOOpss so i guess damage control button is being pressed & people are mentally preparing themselves, well cant blame them.... :ashamed:, pressuring Bhai to join the GOV???? Oh dam you Qaim Ali Shah, back to ur old dirty tricks by framing Bhai in this murder/money laundering Saga...
official statment of scotland yard police against altaf plz? no more tweeting games!
got anything? no
again a no?
thats what all you hve?

New Mulla theory……:unsure:
please!!
Islam is not what you think in your mind
and Shaheed needs to be yrying for a good cause by any source
and i don't bleive that human can gave such titles to politicians or common people who died for a cause as their thought also count and Allah knows better about secrets buried in hearts……
so i will go for better avoiding such titles to disputed characters having corruption charges on them…

This was my opinion i think a shaheed do need a certificate from a mullah ..

Even if only money laundering is proven he can end up in Jail for 14 years

& where is the proves?
where is swiss money?
from where noora got that london mansions?
ohh god, so many state secrets!
lets agree on that, anyone hving any thing cash, properties, or any valubles by any of of our politicians, should be shot at point blank range, including zardari, nawaz, altaf, or even imran?lol

& where is the proves?
where is swiss money?
from where noora got that london mansions?
ohh god, so many state secrets!
lets agree on that, anyone hving any thing cash, properties, or any valubles by any of of our politicians, should be shot at point blank range, including zardari, nawaz, altaf, or even imran?lol

Their is no proof against Imran bring proof than talk crap which you have been doing for past several months

official statment of scotland yard police against altaf plz? no more tweeting games!
got anything? no
again a no?
thats what all you hve?

They are doing the investigation and during investigation they never give statements Sir that is what they always have done

Bhai kuch to hai jo apka Altaf bhai asteefay deta phir raha hai. Apny bhai say hi poch letay ye astefay detna phir palatna kis karan hai :)

mera altaf mamoo nahi hai?
laykin aik pakistani hai, mien rang aur nasaal key adley badley nahi rakhtaa!

Their is no proof against Imran bring proof than talk crap which you have been doing for past several months

They are doing the investigation and during investigation they never give statements Sir that is what they always have done

woo gift money bani galla?
if they dont give statments durring investigations, than all that fuss is from queen,s old one pound radio?lol

got anything? no
again a no?
thats what all you hve?

Ohh desperation showing, relax ma Bro:sleep:, Nothing to worry since he did not do any thing wrong, why worry so much, let these evil Scotland yard police do what they are doing, Bhai will come clean... btw investigation are still going on & logically evidence in presented in court not in media,

Ohh desperation showing, relax ma Bro:sleep:, Nothing to worry since he did not do any thing wrong, why worry so much, let these evil Scotland yard police do what they are doing, Bhai will come clean... btw investigation are still going on & logically evidence in presented in court not in media,

do you hve any official statement from scotlandyrd against him ?
if yes plz put it up here, if not be ready to be reported as a troll?

do you hve any official statement from scotlandyrd against him ?
if yes plz put it up here, if not be ready to be reported as a troll?

No one is stopping you for reporting this thread, u got every right to report, btw thanks for the warning appreciate :cheers:

No one is stopping you for reporting this thread, u got every right to report, btw thanks for the warning appreciate :cheers:

By the way scort land yard is investigating the money laundering issue the murder is cases is being investigated by Metropolitan Police

Yar Agar mein yeh kahon ke Scotland Yard find proof against NS then what you will ask from me?

plz back your post with, credible source!

LONDON: MQM leader Altaf Hussain opened a new front on Sunday by naming the British establishment and openly accusing Britons of hatching a plot to eliminate him and “frame” him in the murder case of Dr Imran Farooq, one of the founders of the MQM

Altaf fears

the same was published by experss tribune in urdu

Back
Top Bottom