What's new

Scotland Yard probe against Altaf Hussain: Updates & Discussions.

I don't believe on political shahadat ... All secular hate Jihad but their murderee are shaheed ... I don't like this hypocrisy ...........

Any one dying for a cause where a large group of people gave their mandate to is a shaheed in my opinion can be political or religious either , its our own choice .. shaheed doesnt have to be a religious warrior

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 1h
منی لانڈرنگ کےسلسلےمیں ابھی تک کوئی گرفتاری نہیں کی،میٹروپولیٹن پولیس
with these stupid tweets no body will get convicted, mark my words!
& there is no dam eveidence against him, till now?
if they hve they could hve taken him in custody?
on the bassis of geo news, even a rat cant be convicted in anywhere, keep to be happy with these stupid tweets!:lol::rofl:
No one talked about conviction, RELAX ........ my post clearly said INVESTIGATION .. He is innocent until proven GUILTY .... ;)

No one talked about conviction, RELAX ........ my post clearly said INVESTIGATION .. He is innocent until proven GUILTY .... ;)

it doesnt matter wht he is proven till now, bt according to the subject plz bring the evidence!
if he gets something, i will not get any fevers at all!lol
but instead of these stupid tweets, where is the dam proves!

it doesnt matter wht he is proven till now, bt according to the subject plz bring the evidence!
if he gets something, i will not get any fevers at all!lol
but instead of these stupid tweets, where is the dam proves!

Scotland Yard Police is doing great good :P

Altaf Hussain kay khilaf corruption ki nahi Murder Evidence mili hai.. thank God it wasn't in Pakistan or they would have uttered the same khuarafaat that it is politically motivated.

Wait ab altaf bhai talwar walay bhaij kay england ko poongi baja de ga. bwhahahhaah

Any one dying for a cause where a large group of people gave their mandate to is a shaheed in my opinion can be political or religious either , its our own choice .. shaheed doesnt have to be a religious warrior

Definitely Shaheed is a religious warrior ... Because Allah has said in Quran biggest status of Shahadat if one have been killed in battlefield ................

Scotland Yard Police is doing great good :P

offtopic again??
thats was the same drama, which was once played against ppp & zardari +bb?
surey mahal?
what happened then, where the dam mahal went?lol
guss in noora,s dreams?
in the end hve to go creeping in london jst on 1 call of the same bb?lol
thats what happens to noor,s prapoganda,s often, & all this dam shoughting will end, when ever altaf decides to join, noora,s raj?lol
then he ill be an angel?lol
still cant find any evidence?lol @mods is this thread being allowed to practice every kind of trolling? cause it has every thing bt the dam subject itself?

Last edited by a moderator:
soon this will stop

999655_538648016193009_865264879_n.jpg

How..???? Would PAC be over...??

Well as per latest report Money Laundry investigation against Bhai are also being carried out by Scotland Yard police....

Darasal Bhai ko issi ki asal preshani hai ... He don't care about Imran Farooq case ...........

offtopic again??
thats was the same drama, which was once played against ppp & zardari +bb?
surey mahal?
what happened then, where the dam mahal went?lol
guss in noora,s dreams?
in the end hve to go creeping in london jst on 1 call of the same bb?lol
thats what happens to noor,s prapoganda,s often, & all this dam shoughting will end, when ever altaf decides to join, noora,s raj?lol
then he ill be an angel?lol
still cant find any evidence?lol @mods is this thread being allowed to practice every kind of trolling? cause it has every thing bt the dam subject itself?

Logically ur asking the wrong person for an evidence i'm not an employee of Scotland Yard Police:astagh:, just a poster who jus posted a news from a daily news paper, which pissed you:bunny:, btw dont shoot the messenger :D, 2ndly We are talking about Scotland Yard Police, not Liaquatabad Town etc police, which is on Don's payroll:ashamed: and once again, He is innocent until proven GUILTY so take a CHILL PILL.... ADIOS AMIGO :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are still investigating but Altaf Hussain is making big and notorious claims that UK will kill him secretly

Itna mota taza bakra kab tak khair manaye ga bachoo...

571287-murderknife-1372744929-860-640x480.jpg

UK murder probe: Altaf claims global conspiracy hatched against him

KARACHI: Declaring accusations levelled against him in the Imran Farooq murder case as false and terming them part of an international conspiracy against him, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said early Sunday morning that he was stepping down on moral grounds as he wanted to clear his name from the case.
Altaf decided to hand over the party’s affairs to the Rabita Committee. Workers and members of the committee, however, requested him to take back his decision. A few hours later, Altaf retracted his decision much to the delight of party workers.
“My fault is that I have raised my voice against feudals, extremists and the Taliban,” Altaf said. “In the eyes of Britain, I may not be a leader but for my own people, I am one.”
Later during the day, a delegation of the party submitted a petition in the British Deputy High Commission, and carried out a protest over the government’s step.
In his speech, Altaf admitted that the Scotland Yard and London Metropolitan Police raided his house. “They were in my house for several hours and they took away several things,” he said. Altaf alleged that the British government and its establishment were after his life and wanted to kill him.
“The agencies should arrest the killers of Imran Farooq and refrain from conspiring against me,” he said, adding that he was prepared to fight his case in court.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 1st, 2013.

woh b haram kay maal say pala huwa hoo :D

Logically ur asking the wrong person for an evidence i'm not an employee of Scotland Yard Police:astagh:, just a poster who jus posted a news from a daily news paper, which pissed you:bunny:, btw dont shoot the messenger :D, 2ndly We are talking about Scotland Yard Police, not Liaquatabad Town etc police, which is on Don's payroll:ashamed: and once again, He is innocent until proven GUILTY so take a CHILL PILL.... ADIOS AMIGO :coffee:

dam i am asking that red headed poster to post a prove, or just dont act like scoty here on PDF?
go read the rule book, you need the credible prove to back your post, & by using noora, paid tweets you are proving dam nothing here?
now take it ezy, & pore some of water on your head, to realize swiss bank money still out there, with no one to catch it. noora mansion also out there from the looted money of pakistan, how come these rullers will go after altaf,s treausres because it also can trigger something which they also hidding?
anyway his treasures shouldbe lot a lesser than NAQAB SHARIF & ZARDARI?
if nothing has done till now, to both of them, how could some thing will happen to others?
where is surrey mahal?, where is swiss bank money, how nawaz got the dam money to buy the mansions in london?
its all related, its only some kind of preasure on altaf to join this govt, nothing more nothing less!
so dont make more of yours "paani ka bulbula"!

They are still investigating but Altaf Hussain is making big and notorious claims that UK will kill him secretly

plz back your post with, credible source!

bassed on what evidence?
only your day dreamings?

bhai woh evidence kiya hai zara share tu kareen?lol

Bhai kuch to hai jo apka Altaf bhai asteefay deta phir raha hai. Apny bhai say hi poch letay ye astefay detna phir palatna kis karan hai :)

dam i am asking that red headed poster to post a prove, or just dont act like scoty here on PDF?
go read the rule book, you need the credible prove to back your post, & by using noora, paid tweets you are proving dam nothing here?
now take it ezy, & pore some of water on your head, to realize swiss bank money still out there, with no one to catch it. noora mansion also out there from the looted money of pakistan, how come these rullers will go after altaf,s treausres because it also can trigger something which they also hidding?
anyway his treasures shouldbe lot a lesser than NAQAB SHARIF & ZARDARI?
if nothing has done till now, to both of them, how could some thing will happen to others?
where is surrey mahal?, where is swiss bank money, how nawaz got the dam money to buy the mansions in london?
its all related, its only some kind of preasure on altaf to join this govt, nothing more nothing less!
so dont make more of yours "paani ka bulbula"!
Wait a min, do correct me if i'm wrong, but we are discussing Scotland Yard police saying/claiming that they got SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE AGAINST ALTAF, from where did Noora & Zordari came in this discussion, oh trying to derail the thread by going :offpost:, btw this news will also be of ur interest Dr Imran Farooq’s murder: If Altaf accepts verdict, so will MQM, says Haider AbbasOOpss so i guess damage control button is being pressed & people are mentally preparing themselves, well cant blame them.... :ashamed:, pressuring Bhai to join the GOV???? Oh dam you Qaim Ali Shah, back to ur old dirty tricks by framing Bhai in this murder/money laundering Saga...

Back
Top Bottom