What's new

SCO steps out of Central Asia

What has UAE to do with SCO ??? Also I believe you forget that Dubai is under massive debt. They even had to refinance it after things didn't improve the way they expected. And you are showing yourself as an idiot by comparing India with Ghana. On the otherhand it also shows that in your view, Ghana is much better than Pak which is a real shame for Pak. :lol: :lol:

Moreover you skipped my question regarding the name of country in which Pak has invested more than $2 billion. You are making yourself a laughing stock by putting forth such illogical and unrelated statements. On top of that you are a think tank. I just can't stop laughing. :D :D

India has little to nothing to offer to CARs.
Pakistan has a lot to offer to CARs. Please don't use your investment nonsense, when your country has crores and crores of poor people.
If anything India should invest in itself to get out of poverty.
Pakistan can offer CARs, a port on Balochistan which can open them up to global markets.
As an added bonus, even Russia can use it.
The only reason development has been impeded is due to stupidity.

Don't use terrorism as if it's only Pakistan's liability.
India too has its own fair share of terrorism.
1)Kashmir
2)Naxalites
3)ULFA

These are the three main ones.

Indians always think they are important. At least to SCO, India is less valuable than Pakistan.

Can Pakistan and India truly sit down and discuss their differences coldly and rationally?

The core of the article basically rests on Pakistan-India peace. Otherwise, the entire argument falls apart and indeed, SCO becomes a joke.

i dont understand, pakistan has green light from both china and russia govts, but india has only russia, how can india enter with an opposing member??, ts joke to admit india to SCO while india is trying to side with americans, i dont know its not a joke than what, one cant be serious abt india and pakistan becoming friends after this??

i dont understand, pakistan has green light from both china and russia govts, but india has only russia, how can india enter with an opposing member??, ts joke to admit india to SCO while india is trying to side with americans, i dont know its not a joke than what, one cant be serious abt india and pakistan becoming friends after this??

I know this has been discussed to death, its illogical to add both Pakistan and India into SCO.
Only one out of the two should be accepted into SCO.
Pakistan looks like the winner in all true honesty, and any fair minded person would say so.
China supported Pakistan.
Now Russia supports Pakistan.
Its just that Russia has had good relations with India since the days of USSR.
Russia needs to learn that the times are changing, and that India is going into American camp.
This is what most analysts say or have said.
Anyways, SCO will need to make sacrifices if they want development in the region.
India may have a huge population, but its not that important to CARs, or to China.
In my opinion if SCO wants development, they should accept Pakistan now, or Asia may be in a stalemate for possibly another 60 to 100 years.
Asia might never be able to catch up with the west in technology.
Something dramatic needs to happen, and it should happen now.
Its about time.

I'm also surprised why people keep claiming that "India is rising" or "Incredible India" or "Shining India", when

India has 3 major insurgencies,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite-Maoist_insurgency

When India has more poor than Africa,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10609407

and one of the retarded members on this thread was talking about investment in Central Asia :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::laugh::laugh:.

I know this has been discussed to death, its illogical to add both Pakistan and India into SCO.
Pakistan looks like the winner in all true honesty, and any fair minded person would say so.
Russia needs to learn that the times are changing, and that India is going into American camp.
Anyways, SCO will need to make sacrifices if they want development in the region.
India may have a huge population, but its not that important to CARs, or to China.
In my opinion if SCO wants development, they should accept Pakistan now, or Asia may be in a stalemate for possibly another 60 to 100 years.
Asia might never be able to catch it with the west in technology.
Its about time.

my question is why india is entering if china is opposing, if china not opposing, then why not, india's clear policy and future policy is to be in american camp, it is already starting to buy american and european weapons, then why the heck are the even the russians convinced that india will not change its partners, i mean since the beginning india plays dual games all the time, china's soncent is beyond one's understanding, earlier pakistan couldnt get in SCO because of russia's consent

Asia might never be able to catch up with the west in technology.
Its about time.

I'm also surprised why people keep claiming that "India is rising" or "Incredible India" or "Shining India", when

India has 3 major insurgencies,
Naxalite-Maoist insurgency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When India has more poor than Africa,
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

and one of the retarded members on this thread was talking about investment in Central Asia :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::laugh::laugh:.

if having poors and 3 insurgencies is the case for india..then pakistan deserves no place even in SAARC..forget about SCO....
coz u have every thing which can make whole world destablized:lol:

my question is why india is entering if china is opposing, if china not opposing, then why not, india's clear policy and future policy is to be in american camp, it is already starting to buy american and european weapons, then why the heck are the even the russians convinced that india will not change its partners, i mean since the beginning india plays dual games all the time, china's soncent is beyond one's understanding, earlier pakistan couldnt get in SCO because of russia's consent

First of all we don't know what SCO said about Pakistan and India.
So far we don't know whether Pakistan got in, or India got in, or both got in.
We need to wait patiently for the results to make a real analysis.
Just because the newspapers say both Pakistan and India may get admitted, does not mean that this will be necessarily true.

if having poors and 3 insurgencies is the case for india..then pakistan deserves no place even in SAARC..forget about SCO....
coz u have every thing which can make whole world destablized:lol:

And which country has more terrorists, terrorist organizations, and poor people?
India would win hands down on this one.
Oh, I also forget to mention Bal Thackeray and Shiv Shena.;)

And which country has more terrorists, terrorist organizations, and poor people?
India would win hands down on this one.
Oh, I also forget to mention Bal Thackeray and Shiv Shena.;)

regarding to poverty---
i agree we have but every year it gets reduced:lol:

regarding to upper bolded part....u can defeat any body...;)
regarding to lower bold part....they are politicians...it gives them votes.....n btw,these days this theory is not working.....:lol:

regarding to poverty---
i agree we have but every year it gets reduced:lol:

regarding to upper bolded part....u can defeat any body...;)
regarding to lower bold part....they are politicians...it gives them votes.....n btw,these days this theory is not working.....:lol:

I disagree with you scantily clad awrat.;)

Also in Pakistan the poverty gets reduced every year.

Stop bickering, we all know India has the more terrorist groups, extremists, terrorists and poor people
This is not a competition.
India has a population of 1.2 billion people
While Pakistan is only near 190 million people.
So what if Bal Thackeray is a politician.
A terrorist is a terrorist, and an extremist is an extremist whether he is a politician or not.

I disagree with you scantily clad awrat.;)

Also in Pakistan the poverty gets reduced every year.

Stop bickering, we all know India has the more terrorist groups, extremists, terrorists and poor people
This is not a competition.
India has a population of 1.2 billion people
While Pakistan is only near 190 million people.
So what if Bal Thackeray is a politician.
A terrorist is a terrorist, and an extremist is an extremist whether he is a politician or not.

i stopped reading after that..go figure out....
load shedding...no jobs....poverty increased from 17% to 34%..i heard this from pakistani channels many times...
top 10 failed states....how much u want???i can give u video links...but not relevant to issue.

i stopped reading after that..go figure out....
load shedding...no jobs....poverty increased from 17% to 34%..i heard this from pakistani channels many times...
top 10 failed states....how much u want???i can give u video links...but not relevant to issue.

Ok do you have any official sources other than Tv Channels?:lol:
How is Pakistan a failed state? Is Pakistan collapsing?
What is the criteria of a failed state?
If the criteria is poverty and terrorism then India is more of a failed state than Pakistan. :lol:

Ok do you have any official sources other than Tv Channels?:lol:
How is Pakistan a failed state? Is Pakistan collapsing?
What is the criteria of a failed state?
If the criteria is poverty and terrorism then India is more of a failed state than Pakistan. :lol:

1)i heard that pak media is free..so all channels cant lie....:lol:
2)yeah..u r on brink of collapse..u have atleast 60 billion dollars debt out of 170 billion eco...taking money from imf..printing more currency,rising inflation....railways failed..like pia....wat else u want...:lol:
3)All these factors leads to failed states...and that report is not generated by india.
4)i have already told you...both terror n poverty are increasing in pakistan..where as they are on decrease in india....tell me the last blast in india and in pakistan...

stop showing the false ego...i cant explain more...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom