What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

Is this real? A religion that denies science is a dead religion. Our catholic church embraces science now. The pope said evolution is a fact and so is the big bang. Evry religion must follow 100% science. If your ideas don´t match with reality you must change your ideas, because the universe will not change for your ideas.

Unlike your turncoat opportunistic religion, stuff Hinduism said long ago is getting proved to be real today. So take your worthless advise and stuff it in a dark corner where it wont foul up the environment.

Unlike your turncoat opportunistic religion, stuff Hinduism said long ago is getting proved to be real today. So take your worthless advise and stuff it in a dark corner where it wont foul up the environment.

I don´t care about your religion. I also don´t care about your entire culture. We all can see what your religion generated and how india is and how people live there. If you are happy with this, so be it, because thats all what matters. :)

Serously, many (most?) Hindus need to view their texts as an extended metaphor, not as scientific fact.

Is this real? A religion that denies science is a dead religion. Our catholic church embraces science now. The pope said evolution is a fact and so is the big bang. Evry religion must follow 100% science. If your ideas don´t match with reality you must change your ideas, because the universe will not change for your ideas.

We honestly don't care what the pope thinks about science, sex, or his favourite colour.

I don´t care about your religion. I also don´t care about your entire culture. We all can see what your religion generated and how india is and how people live there. If you are happy with this, so be it, because thats all what matters. :)
Western idea of life which purely based on materialism never have and never will understand spiritual science of Hinduism.Like many souls your soul will always be lost. you will never able understand true purpose of human life your western materialistic life always prevent you from gaining height of your spirituality. That's pity

Serously, many (most?) Hindus need to view their texts as an extended metaphor, not as scientific fact.

We honestly don't care what the pope thinks about science, sex, or his favourite colour.

Nor should you. Nobody in europe cares about india either. Obviously there are far more indians who care what the pope says, since there are many christian indians, than europeans who care about hinduism. Basic fact is, that hinduism is seen as strange cult here. I personal don´t like the way they joke about it here but thats the way it is. Hindusim is a one culture religion and has zero acceptance in the world around it. Its a very closed thing and i think from outside it looks quite weird.

Western idea of life which purely based on materialism never have and never will understand spiritual science of Hinduism.Like many souls your soul will always be lost. you will never able understand true purpose of human life your western materialistic life always prevent you from gaining height of your spirituality. That's pity

I´m pretty sure that my understanding of life and the universe is far greater than any religion.

I see ourself as a tool of the universe to explore itself and the universe as a symphony of gravity. I also believe that "spiritualism" can never be mentioned in one sentence with science.

Nor should you. Nobody in europe cares about india either. Obviously there are far more indians who care what the pope says, since there are many christian indians, than europeans who care about hinduism. Basic fact is, that hinduism is seen as strange cult here. I personal don´t like the way they joke about it here but thats the way it is. Hindusim is a one culture religion and has zero acceptance in the world around it. Its a very closed thing and i think from outside it looks quite weird.
If you want to learn about Hinduism.I prefer Read MAX MULLER books & Writings. Since your half German from your father's Side:)

Hinduism (at least in it's current state) and another such religion are two of the most unfit religions for the modern world. Obviously people look at it strangely when some people worship the demon Kali, others do animal sacrifice, many worship animals, and a huge deal belief in what I consider the most dangerous element of the religion it's ability to dull the line between science and religion. Look at how many educated people here believe that there was a nuclear war in Ancient India because of a vaguely written text.

Hinduism (at least in it's current state) and another such religion are two of the most unfit religions for the modern world. Obviously people look at it strangely when some people worship the demon Kali, others do animal sacrifice, many worship animals, and a huge deal belief in what I consider the most dangerous element of the religion it's ability to dull the line between science and religion. Look at how many educated people here believe that there was a nuclear war in Ancient India because of a vaguely written text.

I prefer to worship the universe. It is too beautiful to use imaginations as explanation. That is what the pope says. God is not an old men on a cloud. Its the universe in all its greatness and i believe, that this is far greater than any religion. But thats my own and personal way of thinking.

If you want to learn about Hinduism.I prefer Read MAX MULLER books & Writings. Since your half German from your father's Side:)

I´m far more interested in black holes at the moment. I can advice Kip Thornes book about them. Sagittarius A* for example is simply beyond any imagination.

If you had brains you would decide to keep your mouth shut all the time. Hinduism is what propelled modern science. Half the time they are stealing ideas from Hinduism and Buddhism.

Here is one about past life retrogression. Again, an idea in confirmation with Hinduism.

Institute of Noetic Sciences | Consciousness | Science | Spirituality | Wisdom

I see ourself as a tool of the universe to explore itself and the universe as a symphony of gravity. I also believe that "spiritualism" can never be mentioned in one sentence with science.

Oh, why does that seem as an idea borrowed from Hinduism. Probably because it is and that is where the scientists got their concepts from.

If you had brains you would decide to keep your mouth shut all the time. Hinduism is what propelled modern science. Half the time they are stealing ideas from Hinduism and Buddhism.

Here is one about past life retrogression. Again, an idea in confirmation with Hinduism.

Oh, why does that seem as an idea borrowed from Hinduism. Probably because it is and that is where the scientists got their concepts from.

gravity has no concept. Thats what a religious person can never understand. Science orientates on the reality while a religion is always mythology. And no, i don´t need to shut my mouth. We have freedom of speech in europe. Something the east never developed.

Your mythology and fairy tales have no influence in science. Hard math has.

gravity has no concept. Thats what a religious person can never understand. Science orientates on the reality while a religion is always mythology. And no, i don´t need to shut my mouth. We have freedom of speech in europe. Something the east never developed.

Your mythology and fairy tales have no influence in science. Hard math has.

Considering maths was developed in India when you guys were using your roman numerals, you have nothing to teach India about maths. Hinduism is based on reality too. That is how what Hindus have been talking about all the time Western scientist have merely started working on those theories now.

Also unlike you guys, India always had freedom of expression. Though freedom to make a fool of oneself was always looked down upon.

Considering maths was developed in India when you guys were using your roman numerals, you have nothing to teach India about maths. Hinduism is based on reality too. That is how what Hindus have been talking about all the time Western scientist are merely started working on those theories now.

no, math was not developed in india. Math was used since the first individual could count one and one. Math was even here way before humanity. Crows are able to do math and so are monkeys. Math is the language of the universe. indian numbers and roman numbers are simple different letters. But one + one is two. No matter if i write 1+1=2 or I + I = II. And thats why any discussion between us is fruitless. You simply don´t have my educational level.

And no, western scientists did not "start" to work about this now. Our scientists calculated the orbit of the earth already 3000 before christ. Aristoteles, Epikur, Seneca, Ptolemeios and all the other great scientists of the old hellenic and roman world.

While your ancestors prey to some gods...our build computers that calculated planet constellations and navigated ships through the ocean:

Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I

no, math was not developed in india. Math was used since the first individual could count one and one. Math was even here way before humanity. Crows are able to do math and so are monkeys. Math is the language of the universe. indian numbers and roman numbers are simple different letters. But one + one is two. No matter if i write 1+1=2 or I + I = II. And thats why any discussion between us is fruitless. You simply don´t have my educational level.

And no, western scientists did not "start" to work about this now. Our scientists calculated the orbit of the earth already 3000 before christ. Aristoteles, Epikur, Seneca, Ptolemeios and all the other great scientists of the old hellenic and roman world.

While your ancestors prey to some gods...our build computers that calculated planet constellations and navigated ships through the ocean:

Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I

Revisionism and stealing ideas is the hallmark of you guys. I know your scientists were calculating the orbit of the Earth by adding 1+1 and using Roman numerals. Also Aristotle is now 5000 year old. Very good.

The debate here should not be on religion but rather on the sad fact that people who should be heading policies on science are not listened to. The parliament of any country should be built up of people who promote science and not shun it.
The problem is that if this was said somewhere else it would not even be news. The issue that someone elected has views like these means when he takes decisions he will care more about the astrological signs then concrete facts.

Back
Top Bottom