What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

Expect the Indian arses espcially the bongs Bhadralok to make fun of themselves and their nation,culture,religion,tradition,history in front of foreigners just to earn acceptance from a westerner or a white man, typical bong mentality.While thinking its funny,What they dont know is these white folk chuckle at these brown coconuts (brown on outside,white on inside) trying to leave no stone unturned to the extent of insulting the beliefs of their countrymen to be accepted by their white colonial masters.These brown coconuts are in the league of Jawaharlal Nehru,and the Turncoat sellouts we see nowadays, If anyone who happens to be Anti-Indian Intellectual they sure do have the names sounding like this-------------------->----------->------------>------------>-
>mukherjee,chaterjee,bose,sudipto,dasgupta,maity,banerjee,bhattarcharya,sengupta,majumdar,guha,ghosh,sen,basu,chakraborty,biswas,roy,thakruta etc.

If you see these names just assume these idiots will always talk anti-Indian and make fun of Indians to earn kudos from their western masters,Check all Anti-Indian articles in western papers or the Intellectuals who try to be more white than the whites themselves you will find these bong names.Some even join the enemy camp to undo India like ISI organized meetings which are full of Bong intellectuals.
Their own state no industry, no employment,they come running to other states for employment and livelihood and these same f*ckers make fun of other states and their beliefs.
They Should atleast have some shame before criticizing others.People wouldnt mind a normal migrant looking for employment from another state, but people hate those who try to make fun , just to show they are being bharadlok.
"British gore chale gaye lekin bangali bhadralok chor ke chale gaye":woot:
Someone should drop a nuke on WB and be done with it, its already gone to the dogs earlier with commies and now its gone to jihadis.:sarcastic::sarcastic:
Atleast in case of mallus there is some hope left.

I think it is the Ganga water. After passing through UP, Bihar, it has to work on the Bengali mind. Someone must check the arsenic level in the ground water in Bengal. I have another theory too I am working on.

I think it is the Ganga water. After passing through UP, Bihar, it has to work on the Bengali mind. Someone must check the arsenic level in the ground water in Bengal. I have another theory too I am working on.
Maybe its the heavy metals,mercury,lead poisoning in fishes they eat most of the time,that scrambles their brains.

Your theory can be considered,GOI should conduct field trials to see whats wrong with WB.Why nothing never grows and of late even brains started going down, i guess WB is afflicted with some Neuro-degenerative disease.

Just the pure dope. No additives please.

But Gow mata ki moot activates the hallucinogenic chemicals in the BH-98, which leads to more creative thought process, with ample amount of logic and rationality. Maybe tomorrow you'll come up with a claim that ancient Pakistan had flying aircraft carriers? Or the strings in the String Theory were made in the garment factories of Pakistan, and were made of pure cotton.

Maybe its the heavy metals,mercury,lead poisoning in fishes they eat most of the time,that scrambles their brains.

Your theory can be considered,GOI should conduct field trials to see whats wrong with WB.Why nothing never grows and of late even brains started going down, i guess WB is afflicted with some Neuro-degenerative disease.

Arsenic poisoning in West Bengal - India and Bangladesh - Project Well - the Dugwell Solution

eHealth - The Enterprise of Healthcare

You gotta ask what gives ? just because people of India voted for BJP, it doesn't mean that the bat shit crazies go full retard.

There is a reason the british were able to enslave the known world with their approval. including India.

You gotta ask what gives ? just because people of India voted for BJP, it doesn't mean that the bat shit crazies go full retard.

There is a reason the british were able to enslave the known world with their approval. including India.

Shut up, you retard arsenic poisoned Bengali wannabe.

Last edited:
But Gow mata ki moot activates the hallucinogenic chemicals in the BH-98, which leads to more creative thought process, with ample amount of logic and rationality. Maybe tomorrow you'll come up with a claim that ancient Pakistan had flying aircraft carriers? Or the strings in the String Theory were made in the garment factories of Pakistan, and were made of pure cotton.

I am a simple man...........just want to run my car on water.

Now GOI should check for the heavy metal content in fishes and soil.What causes neural tube defects and sometimes the children there are born with brains out of their heads.

The arsenic fed Bengali here is complaining loudly of goo mutra, not knowing that the Entire UP, Bihar's sewage is being drunk by Bengalis. He seems to have some elitist illusions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom