What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

Well, Bengalis do. But West Bengal does not. No offence.

The best brains leave Bengal and work elsewhere. :P In research and academics there still are many Bengalis, not as much as sway as they had before, but still substantial. But for some reason, the output of Bengal is nill.
Didnt i say before they migrate to escape the misery back home and when they arrive at a new place they try to f*ck that place using the same ideas and thoughts that screwed their home in the first place.
Whatever Bong bhadralok brains are best used in Anti-India Industries, Any Anti-India thing you will find a Bong chairing it,Even ISI knows about the mentality of these people and use them for writing articles against Indian state in International and National media.
The 1971 Bangladeshi war crimes were rubbished by another Bong lady who was seduced by ISI into writing articles which favour them.
In 1971 the worst sufferers were Bangladeshi hindus and another Bong Bhadralok lady rubbished all those crimes, kya baat hai.
You see how they are, Jaha khate hai,udhar hi ched karte hain.

Didnt i say before they migrate to escape the misery back home and when they arrive at a new place they try to f*ck that place using the same ideas and thoughts that screwed their home in the first place.
Whatever Bong brains are best used in Anti-India Industries, Any Anti-India thing you will find a Bong chairing it,Even ISI knows about the mentality of these people and use them for writing articles against Indian state in International and National media.
The 1971 Bangladeshi war crimes were rubbished by another Bong lady who was seduced by ISI into writing articles which favour them.
You see how they are, Jaha khate hai,udhar hi hagte hain.
Not all.

That is all I can say. Otherwise BJP would not have gained seats there. RSS is also growing. So yes, there is most possibly a 'progressive' elite but there are Aam Admis too. I am willing to wait till the next election. If Mumta comes back, it would show poorly on the people of the state - that's for sure.

One thing is true, the age of a glorious Bengal is no longer there today. The colleagues of mine cry about the political interference in education institutions in Bengal that persuade the best to leave for greener pastures. This brain drain is also a viscious cycle. A similar situation exists in Kashmir as well.

WTF is up with the BJP ?!

We always knew that it harbored such idiots, but the frequency of nonsensical comments has risen over the past months...
WTF was wrong with Vatican, till this year they were believing in immaculate conception and believed in genesis over evolution.

Back
Top Bottom