What's new

Science is a dwarf in front of astrology, says BJP MP in parliament.

The arsenic fed Bengali here is complaining loudly of goo mutra, not knowing that the Entire UP, Bihar's sewage is being drunk by Bengalis. He seems to have some elitist illusions.
He ran away to USA to escape that arsenic water of bengal,but it already had its effect.
Like i said before these people go to other states to escape the misery back home and then make fun of the other state which gave them livelihood.
They suffer from some of the worst psychological shocks,the british killed them in millions yet they are more british than the british,
The Bangladeshi muslims killed them in lakhs in noakhali and Direct action day,yet its bongo bandhu bangladeshi.
The commies destoryed their state and industry, but still its Biplab amor rahe.
deep scars and text book case of Stockholm syndrome.
No one can save these people,they are forever condemned to be slaves to someone all the time, after the british left,it was commies now momota didi next it will be Bangladeshi jihadis.
Pity,Some fates are written that way.

He ran away to USA to escape that arsenic water of bengal,.

Oh he is coming back for the holidays or some such thing to WB for a couple of months. He was daring people to stop him from drinking the water of WB. The addiction runs deeps.

Oh he is coming back for the holidays or some such thing to WB for a couple of months. He was daring people to stop him from drinking the water of WB. The addiction runs deeps.
I hope he doesnt get bombed by Momota didis jihadis,
Yep addiction for heavy metal laced hilsa ilsh and funky water laced with arsenic from bihar and UP.

I hope he doesnt get bombed by Momota didis jihadis,
Yep addiction for heavy metal laced hilsa ilsh and funky water laced with arsenic from bihar and UP.

Oh I think he is one of the financier of Momota's secularism in WB, so he wont be bombed. He skips meals to save money from his scholarship or grant amount to send it back for the scientific spirit fostering in WB.

WTF is up with the BJP ?!

We always knew that it harbored such idiots, but the frequency of nonsensical comments has risen over the past months...

Last edited:
saheli didir nijer songey kotha bolar obveys aachey. 4tey id thekey chat korey ei public aksongey. kalatay hoi ei maal gulo key.

fraud bong !

:lol:

He was never a bengali to start with, another assumed identity. Ganguly name rakhne se koi off side me expert nahi ban jata. :D

saheli didir nijer songey kotha bolar obveys aachey. 4tey id thekey chat korey ei public aksongey. kalatay hoi ei maal gulo key.

fraud bong !

:lol:
Chal batana kya batein chal ra hain :D :P

He was never a bengali to start with, another assumed identity. Ganguly name rakhne se koi off side me expert nahi ban jata. :D
:(
But you are right. I am more an onside player. :P

Oh I think he is one of the financier of Momota's secularism in WB, so he wont be bombed. He skips meals to save money from his scholarship or grant amount to send it back for the scientific spirit fostering in WB.
As if anything Scientific grows back in WB,they dont even grow anything,When did anyone see WB contribute anything significant to this nation other than Headache, Migration of Bongool-deshi and always asking for freebies and handouts the only thing they have is red flags, bandhs and more bandhs, cottage industry bomb making.
Tata nano aur sab ko bhaga diya aur ab mangte hai,special package .
All money saved to raise scientific temper in WB will be used to raise jihadi and bongoool-deshi terror aided by momota didi.

First time i have heard some brain dead CM say NIA started those bomb blasts in Burdwan,
"Yatha raja,Thatha Praja"
Screwed up CM,Screwed up people.

If those people would invest just 50% of their energy (which they use to make dumbass comments from time to time) in improving basic sanitation or public waste management, this country would be a so much better place to live in... but no, lets talk about pseudo science, ancient "Indian" values and morals (Which are mostly Victorian era values) and other insignificant BS.

As if anything Scientific grows back in WB,they dont even grow anything,When did anyone see WB contribute anything significant to this nation other than Headache, Migration of Bongool-deshi and always asking for freebies and handouts the only thing they have is red flags, bandhs and more bandhs, cottage industry bomb making.
All money saved to raise scientific temper in WB will be used to raise jihadi and bongoool-deshi terror aided by momota didi.

First time i have heard some brain dead CM say NIA started those bomb blasts in Burdwan,
"Yatha raja,Thatha Praja"
Well, Bengalis do. But West Bengal does not. No offence.

The best brains leave Bengal and work elsewhere. :P In research and academics there still are many Bengalis, not as much as sway as they had before, but still substantial. But for some reason, the output of Bengal is nill.

Back
Top Bottom